World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Jan. 28, 2010

Looky what I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1SpeQa5yX0 Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  12:41 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Looky what I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1SpeQa5yX0 Wink

You beat me to it!!

Lol thats because I've been looking at the battlestrikers website and youtube channel for weeks now. And remember how I suggested a webshow ,thats what I meant lol.

(Jan. 28, 2010  12:45 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Lol thats because I've been looking at the battlestrikers website and youtube channel for weeks now. And remember how I suggested a webshow ,thats what I meant lol.

I wanted to do this type of show since I started working on this project. I'm glad I finally got my way!

Brad always gets his way lol jk. So do you have any info on the new game.

(Jan. 28, 2010  12:56 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Brad always gets his way lol jk. So do you have any info on the new game.

None for now! The web team is working on it, but I don't really know anything!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 28, 2010

Hahah. Good video.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jan. 28, 2010

DJ - Shock! Win overload.

How will the releases be spaced out?

Okay just curious.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 28, 2010

That was the coolest video I've seen involving Metal XS ever now I want my grandpa to order Firehawk from ebay (Firehawk and Ninjitsu are on ebay now so my grandpa can order it if Toysrus doesn;t have the Hero Factory sets and he doesn't want to get beyblades from Japan).

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Robsta - Jan. 28, 2010

I wish they would hurry up and get Metal XS in Australian stores. Unhappy

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote: DJ - Shock! Win overload.

How will the releases be spaced out?

You can find pretty much all Metal XS in stores now. Everything is available now till the next series comes out in August.

I meant the show but it's important info, nonetheless.

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can find pretty much all Metal XS in stores now. Everything is available now till the next series comes out in August.

When did they come out in Florida (don't kill me)? I swear that video is like an english version of a beyblade collisseum video.

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:48 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I meant the show but it's important info, nonetheless.

oh LOL

Once every two weeks, hopefully.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Zeox - Jan. 28, 2010

Will there Be an Animated Show? like on exclusive on youtube, Like that nanovor series

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:57 AM)Zeox Wrote: Will there Be an Animated Show? like on exclusive on youtube, Like that nanovor series

There's no plans, currently. We'd rather use our resources to focus on delivering content such as this, along with organized tournament play ... stuff that is actually relevant to the game, rather than a fantasy commercial. Smile

Well it would be nice to see a show on tv but they have to focus on the game and products unlike Takara Tomy does with its products that aren't plarail (the battery powered trains). I can't wait to get my hands on Firehawk after seeing the performance in that battle makes me trust that a stamina tip combined with a stamina booster and either a synchro, defense, or attack weapon can totally pwn against low strikers like Ninjitsu and Sabertooth (which I wish was released with the other Metal XS strikers). So that means I can probably pwn a stamina type mfb that has a defense track like Claw 145, Eternal Defense 145, or Defense 125.

Sabertooth will be appearing soon. I forgot to show it in the video though LOL

Lol can't wait i'm totally going to buy that one. Hey brad do you have any type of paperes showing all the parts and there stats

(Jan. 28, 2010  2:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sabertooth will be appearing soon. I forgot to show it in the video though LOL

I've been itching to see how it's tip performs. Just how uncontrollable is it?

I seriously can't wait to see how visious it is in battle. Please put it against Firehawk.

(Jan. 28, 2010  2:34 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Lol can't wait i'm totally going to buy that one. Hey brad do you have any type of paperes showing all the parts and there stats

The parts themselves don't have stats:

http://strikeraxis.com/Thread-Question-and-Answer?pid=1235#pid1235

(Jan. 28, 2010  2:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I've been itching to see how it's tip performs. Just how uncontrollable is it?

It's pretty ridiculous.

(Jan. 28, 2010  2:40 AM)Akylus Wrote: I seriously can't wait to see how visious it is in battle. Please put it against Firehawk.

It will be in a video eventually, but likely not against Fire Hawk, since it's already been used

Ok sorry haven't seen those posts yet check out my youtube account beybladeheart.

Could you put it up against Raptor then?