World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Deadpool - Jan. 20, 2010

i nver bought bs.are they beter than beys ?are they metal ? how much do they cost ? which one shd i buy ?is there a topic abot this ?plz do nat call me fr spam

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:10 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: i nver bought bs.are they beter than beys ?are they metal ? how much do they cost ? which one shd i buy ?is there a topic abot this ?plz do nat call me fr spam
Hm, they are very different games, and you should probably look on the official website : www.battlestrikers.com

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:10 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: i nver bought bs.are they beter than beys ?are they metal ? how much do they cost ? which one shd i buy ?is there a topic abot this ?plz do nat call me fr spam

to your 1st question you it comes to personal preffernce if you enjoy the how control aspect then battle strikers is for you,if you enjoy the before game tactics and customization beyblade if for you,although alot of people enjoy both games

to your 2nd question yes the new line of battle strikers are metal hence the name metal xs

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 19, 2010  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What I heard today:

Nobody is stocking Series 2 right now.
Only Wal-Mart is stocking Metal XS right now.

My local walmarts don't carry battle strikers at all

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gauntlet - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:34 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: My local walmarts don't carry battle strikers at all

im with ya penguin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 20, 2010

Yeah I know guys, it sucks, I am doing everything I can on my end.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Jan. 20, 2010

My local target are carrying bs series 2 but no metal xs

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah I know guys, it sucks, I am doing everything I can on my end.

Well i fully appreciate your efforts. That is true dedication*wipes tear from eye*

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Jan. 20, 2010

*pats penguinxs on the back* It's ok buddy thats the mans job.

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:51 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: My local target are carrying bs series 2 but no metal xs

Wow, how weird. I heard Target wasn't carrying anything right now and nobody was carrying Series 2 ... are you sure?

yae i no most of us dont have metal xs. brad is trying his best to get them to the stores. He rocks just for trying to help us.
my target only has series 1

It is really important that if your store doesn't have it, tell them you want it! Smile

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, how weird. I heard Target wasn't carrying anything right now and nobody was carrying Series 2 ... are you sure?

All the targets in my area have series 1, the targets in my area are quite nice actually

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Rawr? - Jan. 20, 2010

I have never heard of battle striker it looks like a ripoff of beyblades Speechless

the employees of my target r like devils. if i tell the manager that i would like metal xs he would prabably kick me out.

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:56 AM)Rawr? Wrote: I have never heard of battle striker it looks like a ripoff of beyblades Speechless

.........sigh, maybe try reading the thread??

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jaeflash - Jan. 20, 2010

Here in SoCal Orange County, I've checked two local Wal-Marts and a Target so far this week. One Wal-Mart didn't have a thing, one had series 1, and Target had series 1. Both stores that had series 1 had shelves full, so I doubt they'll be putting out series two until they sell down. I'll try some other stores later too.

(Jan. 20, 2010  2:59 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: .........sigh, maybe try reading the thread??

the thread is 66 pages long so it's abit hard

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2010

Some of the previous posts have implied that Battle Strikers was not a "ripoff", that it is simply a very different spinning top game. If you do have time, you should read some pages of the topic, randomly.

(Jan. 20, 2010  3:06 AM)Jaeflash Wrote: Here in SoCal Orange County, I've checked two local Wal-Marts and a Target so far this week. One Wal-Mart didn't have a thing, one had series 1, and Target had series 1. Both stores that had series 1 had shelves full, so I doubt they'll be putting out series two until they sell down. I'll try some other stores later too.

Yep, this is the root of the problem ... thanks.

(Jan. 20, 2010  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yep, this is the root of the problem ... thanks.

ISSUE RESOLVED??

I have looked into them abit more and they look ok but i think i'll stick with beyblades.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 20, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4rQHSFRN9Y
Enjoy Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  7:24 AM)Beynval Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4rQHSFRN9Y
Enjoy Smile

Video is private?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jan. 20, 2010

(Jan. 20, 2010  5:41 PM)Minion Wrote: Video is private?

It wasn't earlier.