World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 07, 2010

LOL thanks

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kei - Jan. 07, 2010

(Jan. 06, 2010  11:51 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Shredder GT contains a StrikerSoul that was engineered by humans to be the ultimate Striker! Its perfectly balanced saw-blade Weapon slowly cuts spin away from the opponent. The Balance Booster enhances its balance even further, and the Stamina Tip allows it to slowly shave away the opponent until they grind to a halt!

Were the other Strikers not engineered by humans?!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Blade - Jan. 07, 2010

Brad said there would be a "story" to battle strikers. That explains why the others wern't made by humans

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jan. 07, 2010

(Jan. 07, 2010  2:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Were the other Strikers not engineered by humans?!

It sounds as if the some Souls are supernatural beings embedded in the weapons, whereas some are artificial. This is similar to certain bit beasts in the anime.

(Jan. 07, 2010  2:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Were the other Strikers not engineered by humans?!

it's like the porygon of strikers

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Jan. 07, 2010

what is the difference between dragonfire I and II??

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 07, 2010

Gunmetal weapon, gold parts Grin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Jan. 07, 2010

j'adore!

Those write ups are sweet, and make a great segue into strategic customization. When I read the write up, I heard it in my head in your voice impersonating a wrestling announcer.

(Jan. 07, 2010  6:10 AM)Minion Wrote: Those write ups are sweet, and make a great segue into strategic customization. When I read the write up, I heard it in my head in your voice impersonating a wrestling announcer.

This was the idea LOL

Yeah, Dragonfire II is a recolor/recustom, like Viking TS and Shredder GT

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - blacklightning - Jan. 07, 2010

when the metyal xs do carp out ima do test and c who is better(although the answer obvious lolz)

(Jan. 07, 2010  10:22 PM)blacklightning Wrote: when the metyal xs do carp out ima do test and c who is better(although the answer obvious lolz)

You might be surprised.

LOL He is probably saying that Metal XS is obviously better Wink
wtv

Beynval, what were your results Vs Beyblades? Be honest Wink

lol long story short (and being honest)
In a beystadium, Metal XS uncustomized and launched first beat everything including Libra. However, put a metal face on Libra and Libra win against my BS. Solution to that? combine metal ball with raptor and raptor is invincible against MFB.

(Remember:did not even use the controller, Metal XS launched first, and in a beystadium, where MFB is performing at its best)

Yeah so...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 07, 2010

I made a video that proved my armor weight difference theory is true and I'm now uploading a battle video that has the r/s/e regi battle music and the deoxys battle music. You have to watch the one that's being uploaded now.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 08, 2010

(Jan. 07, 2010  11:12 PM)Beynval Wrote: lol long story short (and being honest)
In a beystadium, Metal XS uncustomized and launched first beat everything including Libra. However, put a metal face on Libra and Libra win against my BS. Solution to that? combine metal ball with raptor and raptor is invincible against MFB.

(Remember:did not even use the controller, Metal XS launched first, and in a beystadium, where MFB is performing at its best)

Yeah so...

Cool

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tempestas007 - Jan. 08, 2010

(Jan. 07, 2010  11:12 PM)Beynval Wrote: lol long story short (and being honest)

Yeah so...

Haha, nice.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 09, 2010

brad in the megablok website for series 2 strikers y does it say they have a strikersoul when the controller doesnt have a spot for them

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 09, 2010

(Jan. 09, 2010  3:56 AM)Woty Wrote: brad in the megablok website for series 2 strikers y does it say they have a strikersoul when the controller doesnt have a spot for them

You asked me this in PM, but I will answer it here as well ...

The StrikerSoul is just the spirit the top is based on. Only Metal XS Strikers come with emblems you can insert into the DLX Controller.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 09, 2010

wat does dlx mean

[This picture was too huge.]
everybody read my poll about zatch bell

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 09, 2010

Dlx=deluxe.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jan. 10, 2010

(Jan. 09, 2010  5:02 AM)Beynval Wrote: Dlx=deluxe.

More like delicious...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 10, 2010

guess what, my Cobra battle striker is beating my Skullor battle striker.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2010

(Jan. 10, 2010  1:13 AM)Akylus Wrote: guess what, my Cobra battle striker is beating my Skullor battle striker.

Consistently? I sincerely doubt it, unless there is something weird going on here ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 10, 2010

Quite a lot actually (with nothing wierd going on) but since I got my camera taken away I can't make vids. I only have the Hasbro Vortex Stadium and a lot of the time it's either one or the other getting pocketed.