World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 23, 2009

thats gonna make them soooo much better still cant wait.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 23, 2009

(Dec. 23, 2009  8:03 PM)blacklightning Wrote: i dnt battle strikers
beyblades r better in my opinion

Have you ever played with them? What is your reasoning behind this?

Give it a try next month when Metal XS comes out ... everyone who's played with them so far loves them.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - blacklightning - Dec. 23, 2009

i guess its jus ive played beyblade when it 1st came out i started with a bakusho and battle strikers looks like a fake copy of beyblade
but ill give it a try

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - GreekBlader - Dec. 23, 2009

Good news everyone! I just bought some battle strikers and they're really good.They can't outshine beyblade but at least you can control their actions!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 23, 2009

Metal xs are going to pwn beyblades so much they wont make anymore(beyblades)Tongue_out_wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 23, 2009

(Dec. 23, 2009  10:23 PM)Woty Wrote: Metal xs are going to pwn beyblades so much they wont make anymore(beyblades)Tongue_out_wink

Well I don't know about that Grin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 24, 2009

Damn, I'm AWOL for 5 days and I miss nearly 15 pages of striker chit-chat.

New stuff looks sweet, can't say I care much for the new launchers, though the new controllers look nice. I like the way the bottoms (lock/tip) of the metal XS look too. A lot less bulk than first gen strikers.

The character art for XS is pretty cool too. I'm a sucker for pretty shiny things.

On the weekend, I had to try and find some toys for my cousin's 4 year old daughter, she didn't want to watch pokemon, so I tried to give her a rainbow bright doll, to which she asked me why it didn't talk (spoiled brat Uncertain ). And then she asked me for boy toys, and told me that she wanted zombies, so I gave her a Ganondorf action figure, still no dice. Finally I brought out my strikers and after a couple minutes of showing her how to get them off the launcher, she was mildly entertained, which I consider a win. I don't think I could ever have taught a 4 year old how to load, lock, and launch a bey.

I love the "spirit" logos, they remind me of the sleek HMS logos I loved so much. Also screw stickers, paint is the way to go.

If I see poison serpent in this thread anymore I'm going to saw out my eyes with a beyblade.

edit: also that youtube review is funny, I wish I had full military gear for playing with tops.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 24, 2009

(Dec. 23, 2009  8:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I found it something interesting today that I want to share!

I'd originally stated that all the plastic we use is ABS. Today I was asking about different materials we could use, and I found out that we do not use ABS for our Tips in Series 2 and XS, but instead use POM.

No fooling?! Gasp POM is a rare find in toys, let alone none Japanese ones.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kei - Dec. 24, 2009

(Dec. 23, 2009  8:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I found it something interesting today that I want to share!

I'd originally stated that all the plastic we use is ABS. Today I was asking about different materials we could use, and I found out that we do not use ABS for our Tips in Series 2 and XS, but instead use POM. This is meaningless babble to most of you, so I'll elaborate; Zeus' CEW "Light Sharp" also used POM. POM has a very low amount of friction, increasing spin time!

Wow, that's a really interesting bit of information. I've never heard of that material before. I do wonder why Takara waited so long to use the material. Does it cost more to utilize?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 24, 2009

I don't know the cost to utilize, I will look into it! I would be confident in saying it costs more than ABS, though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 24, 2009

I dont know what ABS and POM stand forbut y r we talking about plastic. Lets talk more about metal xs and show ppl here who dont have them newer pictures or videos of how the metal xs that we haven't seen yet play, perform, or look.Wink

(Dec. 24, 2009  4:23 AM)Woty Wrote: I dont know what ABS and POM stand forbut y r we talking about plastic. Lets talk more about metal xs and show ppl here who dont have them newer pictures or videos of how the metal xs that we haven't seen yet play, perform, or look.Wink

The Metal XS Strikers still have plastic in them ... the tips, for example. So, I think it's very fascinating to know that we are using super-low friction plastic in order to increase the spin time of these tops.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 24, 2009

like in the previous tournament sets will the metal xs tournament set have places to hold strikers (3 for each person)

Yes.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 24, 2009

ah as long as theres no 10 minute battles lol

(Dec. 24, 2009  3:01 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: ah as long as theres no 10 minute battles lol

I wish!!

How? It's not like you can go, get a cup of tea, come back in.

because you have to control the strikers

(Dec. 24, 2009  3:06 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: How? It's not like you can go, get a cup of tea, come back in.

because you have to control the strikers

Ten minute battles would be so intense Smile

Maybe 10 years from now there can be like this radar that shows your striker on the stadium and you have this little control where you can move the striker as you walk, that's if there will be 10-30 minute battles.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 24, 2009

Can you say, argh my arm is cramping? HAHA

(Dec. 24, 2009  4:19 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Can you say, argh my arm is cramping? HAHA

hahaha, this happens to me already after playing for too long Smile

what kind of content would you guys like us to produce for web?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - AnnieDuck - Dec. 24, 2009

A game with a beatable final boss!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hybrid - Dec. 24, 2009

remote controlled battle strikers would be so cool.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 24, 2009

(Dec. 24, 2009  5:52 PM)Hybrid Wrote: remote controlled battle strikers would be so cool.

Is it just me, or are strikers not already "remote controlled"? With any more remoteness to it, you might as well just be playing a video game. Feeling the power and control of the magnets is half the fun in my opinion.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hybrid - Dec. 24, 2009

not really. you're just pushing a plastic top powered by AA batteries with A MAGNET! I mean by remote like a car.