World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 21, 2009

How does it not look like metal ... it is solid metal painted with metallic paints ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Dec. 21, 2009

Hey brad in the future do you think there will ever be smaller launchers? Like small as in you can fit it in your pocket like the bey launcher? Sorry if its already been asked.

(Dec. 21, 2009  5:18 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey brad in the future do you think there will ever be smaller launchers? Like small as in you can fit it in your pocket like the bey launcher? Sorry if its already been asked.

Smaller launchers? Definitely.
Pocket-sized? ... not likely.

Uhh so how small do you think it could get? xD

(Dec. 21, 2009  5:23 PM)Medz Wrote: Uhh so how small do you think it could get? xD

50% the size of the Turbo Launcher.

Hmm good enough! :] Also if you are ever giving out samples of battle strikers again or anything like that, please add me to the list. :] *If you can.

Edit: It seems now everyone else is going to write the same thing. Uncertain

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 21, 2009

same here brad if its possible.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 21, 2009

same here if able

I do not have any samples to give out. You guys will have to buy them like everyone else Tongue_out

pwnd. Eh dont really mind. But ill be watching out for the next bs system, and if there are samples, next time im going to make sure I get them. ;]

wanna bet lol

Bey Tempest, can you please stop spamming this topic ... I would really like to keep the focus on discussing Battle Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Benkei - Dec. 21, 2009

One thing I have always liked about the Battle Strikers is that all of them come with a different weapon (which in my opinion is what sets them above MFB). Is this set to continue with Metal XS?

(Dec. 21, 2009  5:54 PM)Benkei Wrote: One thing I have always liked about the Battle Strikers is that all of them come with a different weapon (which in my opinion is what sets them above MFB). Is this set to continue with Metal XS?

Although we will release special edition recolors, we will never release a "new top" using a Weapon that already exists. e.g. There is a Shredder Reload, and there is also a blue Shredder GT in the Tournament Set with a different Booster and Tip. But you'll never see us release a non-Shredder top using Shredder's weapon, etc.

This is good t know. It always annoys me having a Dark Wolf, Dark Bull and soon a Dark Cancer.

sorry if this was asked but are the plastic 2.0 compatible with xs? if so why would they buy the plastics because xs is apparently alot stronger.

(Dec. 21, 2009  6:04 PM)bey tempest Wrote: sorry if this was asked but are the plastic 2.0 compatible with xs? if so why would they buy the plastics because xs is apparently alot stronger.

It was asked, and answered not too long ago ... yes, they are compatible. Series 2 are safer for small kids (Series 2 is 6+, Metal XS is 8+) and cost slightly less. In the end, it's up to what the consumer wants.

I would imagine that this wont be a huge problem sales wise, because the main demographic is 8-12?

Hmm I remember when people on youtube used to put HMS against BS and HMS used to win. And now that XS can beat MFB, im sure there will be an end to those vids.

(Dec. 21, 2009  6:08 PM)Benkei Wrote: I would imagine that this wont be a huge problem sales wise, because the main demographic is 8-12?

Correct.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 21, 2009

can u tell us the exact date the game for metal xs is going to be released on the website and when the youtube videos will come out also can u tell us the exact date the metal xs will come out (only say the US date on which these things will come out ok)

(Dec. 21, 2009  7:15 PM)Woty Wrote: can u tell us the exact date the game for metal xs is going to be released on the website and when the youtube videos will come out also can u tell us the exact date the metal xs will come out (only say the US date on which these things will come out ok)

No, to all questions. I cannot give an exact date. Expect to see all these things in January, though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 21, 2009

OK Stupid

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Dec. 21, 2009

(Dec. 21, 2009  6:32 AM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: raptore.jpg]
Can anyone still say that the new Battle Strikers Metal XS look <<plain>>?

I seriously can't decide whether or not I like the looks of Battle Strikers over the ones of Beyblades because both are just so different! While Beyblade looks very simple and colorful, Battle Strikers has more details and looks a bit more mature. For that reason, I think I will continue to collect both haha.
But in terms of gameplay, for me it's really clear: Metal XS is superior to MFB in every way.

any chance you could take pictures like these but with other Battle Strikers? I am quite curious about the purple ish one.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jsc - Dec. 21, 2009

Thats great then brad i totally get where ur going with the cheap stickers thing... As long as some will have more colors they'll look amazing( the details already do)