World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 13, 2009

exactly

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 13, 2009

just a thought anyone know so good armor combinations? like ive got wolfen,skullor,turbine,mauler and tank

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 13, 2009

(Dec. 13, 2009  12:23 AM)bey tempest Wrote: just a thought anyone know so good armor combinations? like ive got wolfen,skullor,turbine,mauler and tank

Honestly, does Skullor even need any customization? I'm using a combo that is just an aesthetic modification of Skullor.
Try wolfen's armour, and skullor's weapon for minimal friction?

Also- LVJ, I was being facetious. Bakugan was an interesting concept, executed poorly in real life, because magnets are only sort of magical. The anime was truly uninspiring though, and I have thoroughly enjoyed a lot of not terribly successful animes. See: fighting foodons, or Mon Colle Knights.

thanks minion Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2009

Mon colle knights owns

fighting foodons what utter carp

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 13, 2009

(Dec. 13, 2009  1:11 AM)Minion Wrote: Also- LVJ, I was being facetious. Bakugan was an interesting concept, executed poorly in real life, because magnets are only sort of magical. The anime was truly uninspiring though, and I have thoroughly enjoyed a lot of not terribly successful animes. See: fighting foodons, or Mon Colle Knights.

Haha! Tongue_out_wink I'm with you on that ,just look back at what I said about Duel Masters.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - demonic raven - Dec. 13, 2009

(Dec. 13, 2009  2:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Haha! Tongue_out_wink I'm with you on that ,just look back at what I said about Duel Masters.
yeah i agree take bdaman for exaple i think the aimie was fairly good but bringing out a toy come on! it was to boring because it was to simple you dident have to use your brain u push in a ball click and fire but then take beyblade you need your brain for this as you need to make combos and and customize your blade and learn diffrent types of lauches [sliding shoot etc]

Ready, set, B-Dafire?! Chocked_2 "Let it rip" (peeyew) is one thing, but come on! Tired

Besides just saying Strike or shouting Battle Strikers, what do you guys say or would like to hear be used more often.

Battle charged and... Strike!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Dec. 13, 2009

(Dec. 13, 2009  3:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Ready, set, B-Dafire?! Chocked_2 "Let it rip" (peeyew) is one thing, but come on! Tired

Besides just saying Strike or shouting Battle Strikers, what do you guys say or would like to hear be used more often.

how about striker charged THROWDOWN!

(Dec. 13, 2009  1:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Mon colle knights owns

Correct-o-mondo, Mondo!

(Dec. 13, 2009  5:05 AM)Dirge Wrote: how about striker charged THROWDOWN!

haha, in theory I like this, but in reality I never use a "battle cry" to start a match, my friends either instinctively launch on three, or count down "three.. two.. one" and launch on one.

(Dec. 13, 2009  5:19 AM)Minion Wrote: Correct-o-mondo, Mondo!

haha, in theory I like this, but in reality I never use a "battle cry" to start a match, my friends either instinctively launch on three, or count down "three.. two.. one" and launch on one.

Exactly but the real thing for battle strikers is a countdown then say battle strike

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - saphire_flames - Dec. 13, 2009

minion about you bashing bakugan i happen to like bakugan the game is really fun i own about 115 of them anyways that was off topic battle strikers are soo fun
i own turbine mauler wolfen rhino tank and sharkblade
if anyone cares and soon all of the metal xs but i think i kinda like beyblades a litte better but battle strikers are still awesome

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Crimson - Dec. 13, 2009

When I was at Wal-Mart today, I figured I'd stroll down to the toy aisle.

All the battle striker stadiums were sold out, and there were not many strikers still on shelf. They seem to be selling like hotcakes over here.

(Dec. 13, 2009  5:46 AM)Crimson Wrote: When I was at Wal-Mart today, I figured I'd stroll down to the toy aisle.

All the battle striker stadiums were sold out, and there were not many strikers still on shelf. They seem to be selling like hotcakes over here.

Lucky when I went to walmart there were no battle strikers. This little kid grabbed the last one and shook it in my face.(I bet his mommy didnt even buy it for him)Pinching_eyes_2

(Dec. 13, 2009  5:35 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: minion about you bashing bakugan i happen to like bakugan the game is really fun i own about 115 of them anyways that was off topic battle strikers are soo fun
i own turbine mauler wolfen rhino tank and sharkblade
if anyone cares and soon all of the metal xs but i think i kinda like beyblades a litte better but battle strikers are still awesome

Minion wasn't bashing Bakugan. He and I were only joking. We're all here to have fun and enjoy the things we love.

(Dec. 13, 2009  3:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Ready, set, B-Dafire?! Chocked_2 "Let it rip" (peeyew) is one thing, but come on! Tired

it is Ready, Set, Strike!

(Dec. 13, 2009  1:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it is Ready, Set, Strike!

yeah I remember but I said battle striker up there.oopsEee

lol theres about 15 stadiums in my local store XD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - ReallyRandomTJ - Dec. 13, 2009

I did the silly and unsmart thing... I looked around the whole store before asking a staff memeber if they had any Battle Strikers in stock... they said "No." and I was like - well in a nice word. "BOLLOCKS!" Hahaha. Silly me. Joyful_2

(Dec. 13, 2009  6:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Minion wasn't bashing Bakugan. He and I were only joking. We're all here to have fun and enjoy the things we love.

(she) Tongue_out

But yeah, I can't hate on bakugan, it's been really successful, I just feel like it was sort of disappointing after such an epic toy as beyblade. If I was younger, still watched TV, and all my friends were playing it, I might be more inclined to enjoy it. Up until a few months ago, I probably would have said that I don't think another toy will ever live up to bey for me, but here we are with magnetic strikers getting more and more interesting. Granted- it's a very similar game, maybe it will push forward some new fads. I am awful sick of only seeing bakugan on the shelves of toy stores. They're damn expensive too.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - SonicManEXE - Dec. 13, 2009

I know, UGH! They're ALL OVER THE PLACE! I don't know what's worse, having terrible Hasbro blades or having Bakugan all over everywhere.

As Someone who is really into battling toys I am at a complete loss as to bakugans appeal

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - ReallyRandomTJ - Dec. 13, 2009

What I think of Bakugan:
"Lets roll the marble and surprise my opponent.. Yay! I got a Bird. I'll use a face down to power it up." Smile
Hahaha okay i'll be quiet now. ^^;

Battle Strikers.... Wooo! Beyblades... Woooo!
Marbles.... WOO!

Okay I'll be quiet now. XD

(Dec. 13, 2009  3:52 PM)Minion Wrote: (she) Tongue_out

But yeah, I can't hate on bakugan, it's been really successful, I just feel like it was sort of disappointing after such an epic toy as beyblade. If I was younger, still watched TV, and all my friends were playing it, I might be more inclined to enjoy it. Up until a few months ago, I probably would have said that I don't think another toy will ever live up to bey for me, but here we are with magnetic strikers getting more and more interesting. Granted- it's a very similar game, maybe it will push forward some new fads. I am awful sick of only seeing bakugan on the shelves of toy stores. They're damn expensive too.

Oh shoot! LOL I don't know why I didn't check; I usually do. XD

Everything you said is true. Here, we have a toy line with honest potential to cause a "revolution", if you will, in the toy industry.