World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 11, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  8:12 PM)bey tempest Wrote: glad to point out your websites faults lol

LOL

Feedback is really important to us for this project. So good or bad, we want to hear it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 11, 2009

well i've got another thought, the community isn't that great i would prefer it to have atleast some sort of competitive combo help blog and wouldn't it be easier to get a newsletter if your a member as standard because you essentials give mostly the same details except the address so you could possibly make the community better with more helpful blogs for new players and players who need competitive combos ect and skip the middle man so to speak and alter the info needed to join slightly so it saves the repetitively putting your details in so they get a newsletter anyway.

(Dec. 11, 2009  8:46 PM)bey tempest Wrote: well i've got another thought, the community isn't that great i would prefer it to have atleast some sort of competitive combo help blog and wouldn't it be easier to get a newsletter if your a member as standard because you essentials give mostly the same details except the address so you could possibly make the community better with more helpful blogs for new players and players who need competitive combos ect and skip the middle man so to speak and alter the info needed to join slightly so it saves the repetitively putting your details in so they get a newsletter anyway.

1. Blog is coming, will be written by me.
2. Newsletter is going to be canceled because legally we can only send it to those over 13. More info will be on the website.
3. New registration page is coming.

Lots of changes are being made for the new website, which should be live January 1.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 11, 2009

well thats a great improvement in just about everywhere for bs at this rate mfb wont stand a chance because this will most likely be sort of the main toy by the time mfb arrives. way to kill beyblade for us lmao Tongue_out. oh cant wait for your blog Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Blade Wing - Dec. 11, 2009

Now MFB has a challenge can't wait for the spinning top war(my guess is the MFB will win Because it has a TV Show) Tongue_out

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:14 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Now MFB has a challenge can't wait for the spinning top war(my guess is the MFB will win Because it has a TV Show) Tongue_out

I guess that is why Duel Masters did so well.

I guess that is why Duel Masters did so well.
[/quote]

Ya kids will buy mostly what they see on TV Right

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:31 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Ya kids will buy mostly what they see on TV Right

Duel Masters did not do well. That is the joke I am making.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tempestas007 - Dec. 11, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I guess that is why Duel Masters did so well.

Unhappy

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:33 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Unhappy

LOL, I'm not saying Duel Masters was bad or deserved to fail or whatever, but a TV show doesn't guarantee success. Duel Masters was a disaster of marketing.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 11, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:14 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Now MFB has a challenge can't wait for the spinning top war(my guess is the MFB will win Because it has a TV Show) Tongue_out

There is no war... only options.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tempestas007 - Dec. 11, 2009

You're right. They basically advertised it as a gateway game to Magic: the Gathering, when they are two different games in essence. That and people were put off by the overly ridiculous set names. For example:

Evo-Crushinators of Doom!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - FlamingAura - Dec. 11, 2009

Are battle strikers popular where you all live? They are definaely not where i am because no one talks about it and they are always in full stock..... Is that the case with you guys?

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:43 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Are battle strikers popular where you all live? They are definaely not where i am because no one talks about it and they are always in full stock..... Is that the case with you guys?

Do you have anything positive or constructive to say? Feel free to keep posting if you want, but all of your comments in this thread have been negative and/or trying to convince others that Battle Strikers is bad.

Battle Strikers sales are steady. We're currently not at cultural-explosion level like Bakugan is right now, but I think we will get there next year.

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:37 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You're right. They basically advertised it as a gateway game to Magic: the Gathering, when they are two different games in essence. That and people were put off by the overly ridiculous set names. For example:

Evo-Crushinators of Doom!!

Pyro Fighter Magnus, ike ! Todomeda!Pinching_eyes_2

I always had a soft spot for the randomness that was Duel Masters, which is the number one children's card game in Japan...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - FlamingAura - Dec. 11, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you have anything positive or constructive to say? Feel free to keep posting if you want, but all of your comments in this thread have been negative and/or trying to convince others that Battle Strikers is bad.

Battle Strikers sales are steady. We're currently not at cultural-explosion level like Bakugan is right now, but I think we will get there next year.

I didnt try to be negative....... Just that i think most kids are idiots in the uk they just get the carp stuff like ben 10 and stuff like that. They probably like game consoles better anyway. *Back on topic* The sales might boost with the release of metal XS. But it would be good if they were released around christmas time.
(Dec. 11, 2009  10:50 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Pyro Fighter Magnus, ike ! Todomeda!Pinching_eyes_2

I always had a soft spot for the randomness that was Duel Masters, which is the number one children's card game in Japan...

Really? I thought it was yu-gi-oh o_o

Metal XS still looks more promising then the other battle strikers now we wait a few weeks to see them in action Smile

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:53 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Really i thought it was yu-gi-oh o_o

Now you know and as they say, knowing is half the batt... Oops, wrong forum. :p

We should stop deviating from the topic. Battle charged and Strike!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:59 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Metal XS still looks more promising then the other battle strikers now we wait a few weeks to see them in action Smile
Yeah but do you think there are going to be any flaws and the battle strikers team is going to have to make a new version.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  10:43 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Are battle strikers popular where you all live? They are definaely not where i am because no one talks about it and they are always in full stock..... Is that the case with you guys?

I am 20, no one is talking about spinning tops.

I live in a city of 4 million people and it is December, no toy stays on shelves for long.

Ben 10 is rad, stfu D:

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 11, 2009  1:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Using 5-5-5- combo with supernova

Alright, I just beat it on my first try. You just need to push it towards the saws by constantly barraging it with sweeping attacks and to use the Black Hole core as a means of countering it's special attack. Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Robsta - Dec. 12, 2009

is there any videos of Metal xs?
could someone leave a link
thanks

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  2:41 AM)Robsta Wrote: is there any videos of Metal xs?
could someone leave a link
thanks

There isn't anything ready to be announced, yet. All information and news will be divulged on a need-to-know basis by Brad and the good folks at Mega Brands.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  1:04 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Yeah but do you think there are going to be any flaws and the battle strikers team is going to have to make a new version.

Obviously there are always ways to improve things, and we will keep making better Strikers as time goes on. As opposed to Takara-Tomy, who cannot seem to make Beyblades better than ones they released over a year ago.

(Dec. 12, 2009  2:48 AM)The LVJ Wrote: There isn't anything ready to be announced, yet. All information and news will be divulged on a need-to-know basis by Brad and the good folks at Mega Brands.

It is more like a "when I get permission to post an onslaught of pics and info" basis.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Dec. 12, 2009

MEGA did a good job with the Battle Strikers game. Back in the day, before the actual online beyblade game came out, I thought the beyblade game would be something like how the BS game is now... where you can control the bey, and there would be levels and decent customization options, instead they did this. And they never updated it Tired