World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Storm Dragoon - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:01 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: ^Then you probably shouldn't play the game

It takes skill to maneuver your Striker in such a way to yourself the tactical advantage over your opponent. I.e. forcing them into the wall to make them lose a lot of spin quickly or moving your Striker out the way of your opponent and avoiding a potentially dangerous strike, etc.

But i play Beyblade not Battle strickers

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:03 PM)Dragoon master Wrote: But i play Beyblade not Battle strickers

then why are you posting in the BATTLE STRIKERS DISCUSSION THREAD

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:05 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: then why are you posting in the BATTLE STRIKERS DISCUSSION THREAD

What r you talking about
http://tomz73.mybrute.com be my pupil

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tempestas007 - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:03 PM)Dragoon master Wrote: But i play Beyblade not Battle strickers

I don't play either, but I can still understand how it takes skill to control something yourself.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V and Beynval, and his girlfriend were just here playing with Metal XS and they all said it is more fun than MFB. Grin

Sounds extremely promising. Stupid I can't wait to see how they perform!

I found this while browsing. Brad, is that one of the aforementioned accidental releases?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks-Magnext-Strikers-Striker/dp/B002UNMMHY

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:14 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't play either, but I can still understand how it takes skill to control something yourself.

I know to i have been training myself

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:17 PM)Dragoon master Wrote: I know to i have been training myself

So, do you finally understand what everyone has been telling you? I'm sure you're a smart kid and try checking the Strikers out if you get a chance. I'm sure all future questions will answer themselves. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:17 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Sounds extremely promising. Stupid I can't wait to see how they perform!

I found this while browsing. Brad, is that one of the aforementioned accidental releases?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks-Magnext-Strikers-Striker/dp/B002UNMMHY

Hahaha ... oh dear. This is one of them, yes. However, it will be available as a Tournament Set exclusive. I really like this one!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Storm Dragoon - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:31 PM)The LVJ Wrote: So, do you finally understand what everyone has been telling you? I'm sure you're a smart kid and try checking the Strikers out if you get a chance. I'm sure all future questions will answer themselves. Tongue_out_wink

ok thanks i have seen some of them before though

(Dec. 08, 2009  12:45 AM)Dragoon master Wrote: ok thanks i have seen some of them before though

Metal XS is really an entirely different level of game.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  12:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hahaha ... oh dear. This is one of them, yes. However, it will be available as a Tournament Set exclusive. I really like this one!

How do weaker batteries affect the launcher? Are they designed to cease functioning if the power level goes down to a level inefficient enough to maintain the maximum pre-launch speed?

No, the Launcher will get weaker as the batteries weaken.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Storm Dragoon - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  12:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, the Launcher will get weaker as the batteries weaken.

i never knew that

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 08, 2009

Man I cant wait till they come out.Hey brad are they gonna bring the tour back to usa

(Dec. 08, 2009  4:23 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Man I cant wait till they come out.Hey brad are they gonna bring the tour back to usa

We have lots of events in store for 2010. Stay tuned.

(Dec. 08, 2009  4:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We have lots of events in store for 2010. Stay tuned.

Haven't heard much about Jersey, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something before I leave for college Confused

(Dec. 08, 2009  4:31 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Haven't heard much about Jersey, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something before I leave for college Confused

Well, our tournament age limit is going to be 8-14, so ...

(Dec. 08, 2009  4:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, our tournament age limit is going to be 8-14, so ...

Oh well.... I wouldn't want to spoil the fun. Just checking around would be cool, I suppose.:\

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jaeflash - Dec. 08, 2009

Hi, new guy here. This seems to be the only place to discuss Battle Strikers, so here I am! Anyway, I was wondering more about the accidental releases. Other than Shredder that was posted earlier, will there be a list, or is there any way to tell which ones are the accidents? I love rare variations and such (got a pretty big collection of Star Wars variation figures from the late 90's when I was collecting them), and I'd hate to pass up one on the shelf just because I didn't know what it was.

(Dec. 08, 2009  5:57 PM)Jaeflash Wrote: Hi, new guy here. This seems to be the only place to discuss Battle Strikers, so here I am! Anyway, I was wondering more about the accidental releases. Other than Shredder that was posted earlier, will there be a list, or is there any way to tell which ones are the accidents? I love rare variations and such (got a pretty big collection of Star Wars variation figures from the late 90's when I was collecting them), and I'd hate to pass up one on the shelf just because I didn't know what it was.

Once the line becomes public info, I will absolutely post which ones are the limited "accident" ones.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Benkei - Dec. 08, 2009

I, perhaps like some others on this site was very wary of this game and saw it originally as the enemy however my 7 year old cousin says "oh I've got this really cool spinning top toy its so much better than yours, you want to try?" So I thought what the hell lets give it a go. And I have to say i was really impressed as it has a much higher level of skill than Beyblade. And it really does separate the people who look up the best combo on the internet and the people who hone their skills for a long while.

However I do have two slight problems with the product. As someone with fairly big hands which makes the controller difficult. And also I find the products themselves look very 'kiddy' for lack of a better word. I find Beyblade to be a much more aesthetically pleasing product. I realise that your target audience is much lower than my age, but Beyblade did ok didn't it? My only other guess is that they are forced into this shape by the magnet in the middle.

I just wrote here to make sure that no one has any misconceptions. It's a great toy and i support the project fully.

Perhaps you should read through the past few pages, Benkei; we are discussing the new series which addresses a lot of your issues.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - FlamingAura - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Everyone who is old enough to remember Beyblade is a late teenager or adult now. While there may be enthusiasts here, this is not as large a market as you might think. The battle is for new kids who never played Beyblade.

Beynval has one of the largest Beyblade collections on this site. Kai-V is the community manager of the WBO. They both said Metal XS Battle Strikers is more fun than Metal Fight Beyblade.
By the way, anyone who is interested in doing videos of Battle Strikers Metal XS videos, PM me and I can try to get some pre-release stuff.

Just because they have the biggest collection dosnt mean they are right.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Dec. 08, 2009

let's not turn this into Beyblade vs. Battle strikers. There are other avenues to do so.

(Dec. 08, 2009  9:20 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Just because they have the biggest collection dosnt mean they are right.

They have used Metal XS. You have not ... so, I think these longtime players are more qualified to talk about it.