World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Not Official WBO Podcast - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Not Official WBO Podcast (/Thread-Not-Official-WBO-Podcast)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 17, 2014

I've gotten Ultramarine for a podcast this weekend, Manicben, Giraton?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Shadow Blaze - Jan. 17, 2014

Could I possibly be in the podcast?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Giraton - Jan. 17, 2014

(Jan. 17, 2014  9:00 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I've gotten Ultramarine for a podcast this weekend, Manicben, Giraton?

tommorow? sure. i can do that.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 17, 2014

(Jan. 17, 2014  9:13 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Could I possibly be in the podcast?
We're trying to keep just the regular podcasters for the "revival" Me, Ben, Giraton, Ultramarine.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Jan. 19, 2014

Is this still happening, or was I not told about it again?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 19, 2014

(Jan. 19, 2014  10:49 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Is this still happening, or was I not told about it again?

We tried one last night but it failed, maybe next weekend?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Jan. 19, 2014

I'm free right now actually, haha, if by some coincidence everyone else is. Next weekend I probably can, but I'd need to know the date and time at least a day ahead of time.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Tri - Jan. 19, 2014

Guys, it'd be best if you kept the discussions of when you plan to record and what not via PM.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jan. 19, 2014

(Jan. 19, 2014  11:05 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm free right now actually, haha, if by some coincidence everyone else is. Next weekend I probably can, but I'd need to know the date and time at least a day ahead of time.

If only Ben were on.

(Jan. 19, 2014  11:06 PM)Tri Wrote: Guys, it'd be best if you kept the discussions of when you plan to record and what not via PM.
Why not, I don't wanna leave people in the dark.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Feb. 13, 2014

I'll keep my mouth shut. Sorry about that potentially good/bad/anything else post.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Mar. 22, 2014

Ben has the episode recorded and hopefully edited, but he's not uploading it because he's busy. It was pretty good too. Giraton and I made a failed recording so maybe he'll put that on his youtube channel if you guys want it. Do you?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Mar. 22, 2014

Failed recording? Like bloopers?

Also, sorry for the noise on my end towards the end of the podcast, my family suddenly flooded in the front door XP

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Mar. 22, 2014

(Mar. 22, 2014  5:36 PM)Dual Wrote: Failed recording? Like bloopers?

Also, sorry for the noise on my end towards the end of the podcast, my family suddenly flooded in the front door XP

It's 30 minutes of us being idiots, Ben is our babysitter.

That was pretty cute.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Apr. 16, 2014

Okay, sorry for the double post, which could also probably count as a bump. But we do have a new episode and it is in Ben's hands to upload it. I'm super pumped to record a new episode as well.
Also, would anybody want to check out our failed recording?

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Manicben - Apr. 18, 2014

Indeed, I'm sorry. I still have to edit and release two episodes and such.
It will be hard to do especially with my last exams coming up. After the exams, I am pretty much free and school shall be no more.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - DRAGON KING - Apr. 26, 2014

(Mar. 22, 2014  5:35 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: Ben has the episode recorded and hopefully edited, but he's not uploading it because he's busy. It was pretty good too. Giraton and I made a failed recording so maybe he'll put that on his youtube channel if you guys want it. Do you?

Sure, I'd listen to it.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - SupremeDragon - Jul. 14, 2014

Just got done listening to episode 5! Pretty good! And you guys endorse gummi bears? heheh.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Neo - Jul. 14, 2014

Guys, you should really revive this!
This is a really cool Podcast, and I'd love to join in sometime!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - akio314 - Jul. 15, 2014

Hey guys, I'm working with Giraton on a YouTube channel, not only for the Beyblade Podcast, but using Giraton's FutureCard BuddyFight Podcast, and another I'm currently putting together that's a little bit bigger. As well as miscellaneous videos including 2 or more members of the group. All will probably have visuals that will be edited in in a rotation between the three of us.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Manicben - Jul. 15, 2014

Since a long time ago, the Unofficial WBO Podcast slowly receded into the depths of no return...

TODAY, WE RETURN!!!

The Podcast has arisen out of the ashes and has come back in full burst!

First off in the Revival, Episode 6! Now this was recorded last summer, meaning things are outdated, but we have Manicben and Dark_Mousy on the show!

Unofficial WBO Podcast Episode 6 - Get it on iTunes or HERE

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Aug. 09, 2014

Really sorry to revive this, but this was a lot of fun, and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to revive this. Summer is almost over for me, but I don't think I'll be that busy during the school year. I dunno if Akio or Manicben are still on here though...

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Manicben - Aug. 11, 2014

Funny how you say that. Episode 7 is scheduled for release this week and Episode 8 is scheduled for recording this weekend and release next week.

Akio and I are always around, so feel free to give feedback and all that. Plus, Giraton is now our "secretary", meaning he is now part of the crew and a regular speaker.

One more thing, to be considered for a guest speaker position, please nab yourself a decent microphone/headset. It makes the recording and editing process much smoother and makes the whole thing a delight to listen to.

Thanks for your cooperation and continued support!

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Aug. 11, 2014

Am I still part of the team? My Skype acted up for a long time, before I finally realised how to fix it, so I missed a lot.

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Manicben - Aug. 11, 2014

I'm afraid not. Akio, Giraton and I have fairly consistent calls and such. By all means come by as a guest speaker, but commitment and time is needed for the podcast.
Many opportunities will arise when the long expected full Revival comes around. Big plans are in store, so lots of guest speakers will be needed. I will post a plan and such later.
Since I'm a bit more active than Akio and I also manage and edit the podcast, I believe it may be time for me to create a new thread with a organised OP, links and more.

Remember, big plans and hopefully bigger outcomes. Stay tuned my friend(s).

RE: The (Unofficial) WBO Podcast - Dual - Aug. 11, 2014

Ok, but I just want to say that a bunch of my absences were due to either miscommunications or last minute notice.

I guess I'll shoot for a guest speaker then.