World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Concepts into 3-D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Concepts into 3-D (/Thread-Concepts-into-3-D)

Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 06, 2009

Hello quite soon i will be receiving Autodesk Maya and 3Ds Max.

Previously i have used blender (free program) to create items and clothes for a game called GunZ. Now i plan to create concepts of autovehicles and maybe a bit of beyblades using the more advanced Maya and 3Ds Max.

I'm sure nearly all the members here have ideas of 'their perfect blade' and would like it made. I would be able to make these blades as long as the community provides me with pictures, preferrably drawings.

That's right. I want drawings. Why? Usually on google you won't be able to get different angles of a picture but by drawing you can. I would like an angle from top (birdseye), angle from both sides (although it should be symmetrical) and an angle from the bottom.

This way i can accurately recreate these pictures. I would also like the drawings to be in colour and not sketchy but with distinct and clear lines and curves.

Why am i doing this? Surely i have better things to do. I am doing this to convince my school to get an A-Level graphics design course (No, i have not done my GCSE's yet i need this done before i start that).

I'm not sure if it will work as well for beyblades but i will try customizing backgrounds as if the blades were in real life etc. Although that's extremely hard. (I'll do that with Photoshop)

So that's about it, if i don't get your request done with a month don't start nagging me about it, i'm not a professional and i'm studying extremely hard for an early GCSE and a national chemistry competition.

I hope we can help each other.

~Muki

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2009

This will be moved to Your Creations; I hope people will like this idea.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - fragbait - Sep. 06, 2009

Awesome...I may have to make a Bey for you to render Smile

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 06, 2009

render? no.

I have to texture the whole thing. Create it from scratch. Add all the UV coordinates etc. This isn't photoshop with a pen tool.
Kai technically i haven't created anything yet so i can't be moved to that section.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  6:55 PM)Mukilab Wrote: render? no.

I have to texture the whole thing. Create it from scratch. Add all the UV coordinates etc. This isn't photoshop with a pen tool.
Kai technically i haven't created anything yet so i can't be moved to that section.

You're intending to create something, and asking for artwork from others, so this would be the place to put it.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Ash - Sep. 06, 2009

We'll I'm not gonna critisize like madddddddd Grin I might actually post my drawing up - When its the weekends.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 06, 2009

ok, when you have time, i also need to find some time myself. Although Driger, aren't you coming to the tournament next week? Hope i'll meet you there, you can give drawings in person ^^

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Ash - Sep. 07, 2009

I dont think i have the time to draw it so i wont be bringing it xD

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  4:54 PM)Driger Wrote: I dont think i have the time to draw it so i wont be bringing it xD

ok no problem. Although i do hope someone posts drawings within a month at least.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - cutewolfsam - Sep. 07, 2009

Ask Rocky she is awesome at drawing and i mean awesome and don't deny it rocky.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  6:42 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ask Rocky she is awesome at drawing and i mean awesome and don't deny it rocky.

If she wants to post here than she can.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - DUKER09 - Sep. 08, 2009

how about this ones

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  12:06 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: how about this ones
You do not have permission from pegasis to use his design, as far as I know.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Ariamis776 - Sep. 08, 2009

Tigros has become real...

well i never said it was my creation

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2009

However, perhaps pegasis does not want to have his design transformed in three dimensions. You never know.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  12:06 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: how about this ones

(Sep. 06, 2009  6:35 PM)Mukilab Wrote: I would like an angle from top (birdseye), angle from both sides (although it should be symmetrical) and an angle from the bottom.

This way i can accurately recreate these pictures. I would also like the drawings to be in colour and not sketchy but with distinct and clear lines and curves.

~Muki

(Sep. 08, 2009  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not have permission from pegasis to use his design, as far as I know.

Sorry, thank you for trying but i agree with Kai.

cool its ok

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 08, 2009

edit: wrong person

RE: Concepts into 3-D - MuchWow - Sep. 09, 2009

I give you permission. about the other sides.. can i make a fast sketch of them by hand, will you accept them?

RE: Concepts into 3-D - Mukilab1 - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  7:55 PM)Pegasis Wrote: I give you permission. about the other sides.. can i make a fast sketch of them by hand, will you accept them?

yes. getting maya/3ds max this week. expect a reply within a month.

RE: Concepts into 3-D - DecroX01 - Sep. 21, 2009

i might try to draw a beyblade for you. but im not good at drawing objects, only people D: so it probably wont be that good xD