World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Rare blades you own - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Rare blades you own (/Thread-Rare-blades-you-own)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Rare blades you own - Gianmarco.93 - Jun. 02, 2011

White and Black dragoon ms NIB . And if I m lucky(means if the dear jr tiger doesn t buy them Joyful_2) blue and orange dgms NIB
Considering I ve had 2 white msuv(one NIB) 2 lime green MSUV(one NIP) and a proto grey, and I do still have blue and red DGMF I m only missing black and white DGMF to be able to say i ve owned all the hard metal system dragoon made(except tournament recolors)

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Jun. 02, 2011

I've finally found something you don't own(That is rare): Black Dranzer MF from Random booster act 4. I'm surprised you don't have it tbh since you've got everything else.

RE: Rare blades you own - Itachi8 - Jun. 02, 2011

Dragoon M

RE: Rare blades you own - Gianmarco.93 - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  6:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've finally found something you don't own(That is rare): Black Dranzer MF from Random booster act 4. I'm surprised you don't have it tbh since you've got everything else.
Jr tiger doesn t have it cause it s extremly hard to find even on YJA.
I ve only found an incomplete black dzmf one time.
BTW he s missing black DGMS =DDD,I randomly bidded on it, but i was sure he was going to kill me with his sky high bids . I ve ended up being the only bidder and i won it for relativly cheap

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Jun. 02, 2011

Man i've always wanted the black dragoon MS. It would go very nicely with my Black Dragoon MF that I bought. Regret my missed opportunity a while ago to get one.

RE: Rare blades you own - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 12, 2011

Black Griger V i didnt even know when i got it. infact sad to say i was a bit disapointed i was looking for the orginal colored one and it turned out black, but then slapped my self in the face right after words HAHAHAHA.

other than that for MFB kind of things i have all the anubis's
2 braves and one of the other two, and that beat lynx. dont know if those really count as rare.

RE: Rare blades you own - BeyFan - Jun. 14, 2011

I can now add the Proto Grey recolour of Dragoon MSUV to my list of rare beys Smile

RE: Rare blades you own - Fyuuor - Jun. 14, 2011

Hardly any now. Sold all my plastics and HMS on ebay =D

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultimatefry - Jun. 14, 2011

Counter Leone, I guess? Some people can actually make this blade good.

RE: Rare blades you own - BeyFan - Jun. 14, 2011

Depends on which version of Counter Leone. If you're talking about Hasbro's Legend version, then it isn't a rare bey.

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  2:10 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Counter Leone, I guess? Some people can actually make this blade good.

No one can make that bey good. Counter is a terrible metal wheel.

RE: Rare blades you own - bumpyfelon - Jun. 14, 2011

No, actually, it's not terrible, but it's not the best. People have found it as good/equal to the performance of Rock; and Counter is said to be more versatile.

It's still recoil city, though.

RE: Rare blades you own - BeyFan - Jun. 15, 2011

Wait, so being equal to Rock is good now?

RE: Rare blades you own - Poseidon - Jun. 19, 2011

lets see i have a lot of recolours and special stickers some of my arest are the clear dragoon f with plated iwde defenmce red and blue rubber parts with special stickers

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Jun. 19, 2011

^Trygator and the purple gaia dragoon are probably your rarest beys.

RE: Rare blades you own - Poseidon - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: ^Trygator and the purple gaia dragoon are probably your rarest beys.

ive got the yellow edition aswell and i have two :p im suprised i never knew they wre that rare i have spike lizard and uriel aswell

RE: Rare blades you own - Azlanslayer - Jun. 19, 2011

Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Bronze Storm Pegasis 105F

I'm not a collector. I'm more of a beyblader buying Top-Tier parts, instead of collecting.

RE: Rare blades you own - kingdom blader - Jun. 19, 2011

gold quetzaqoatl 90WF
earth virgoGB145BS(random booster ver)

RE: Rare blades you own - leonebest - Jun. 19, 2011

Beat lynx 18$+30$ s+h great deali also now own argh cant remember the name right now umm,the one with wd tip,230 track and flame wheel man i cant remember i also have vulcan horseus and another blade with goes with my bey tournments(wich are unoffical) that i cant tell you guys

RE: Rare blades you own - bumpyfelon - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 15, 2011  2:31 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Wait, so being equal to Rock is good now?
Rock isn't TERRIBLE. I'm not saying it's great, but it is 2-3 times better than Dark or Cyber.

leone=best, It's Flame Byxis 230WD.

RE: Rare blades you own - Chups - Jun. 20, 2011

Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. and Mercury Anubis Legend ver. added to my rares Eee
Its not all of them just new ones.

Im taking it is rare things as well? Gold, Silver and bronze Face's. Green Pegasus x2.

RE: Rare blades you own - Ultra - Jun. 20, 2011

Terrible and useless are not the same... Dark and cyber are useless and rock is terrible.

RE: Rare blades you own - Wraith - Jun. 20, 2011

Gold Sol Blaze, BB-00 Pegasis, Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora and Clay Aries.

RE: Rare blades you own - Ga' - Jun. 21, 2011

Killer Beafowl RB version, Vulcan Horuseus, special recolor of Dragoon and Draciel F, and (if it counts, since it is pretty rare now) Death Gargoyle MS.

RE: Rare blades you own - dragoongalaxy20 - Jun. 26, 2011

My rarest beys are: Dragoon Grip Attacker (clear blue), Gaia/Strata Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, Master Dragoon (gold) and I thinks the normal Master Dragoon is also rare, cause I don't see it anymore just one on ebay.