World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ginga's Cases. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ginga's Cases. (/Thread-Ginga-s-Cases)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Hiro Ayami - Aug. 13, 2009

(Aug. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's literally a pencil case you put on your belt

how many eight year old kids wear belts anyway

However many wanted to buy that case I'd imagine :o

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Spinster - Aug. 13, 2009

I wore a belt at 8... how else was I supposed to carry around my pouches of "magic" powder (sand and ash from my fireplace) and "faerie gold" (various rocks and bits of glass I painted) and "crow bones for scrying" (actual crow bones... don't ask)?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - firelord767 - Aug. 14, 2009

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I am soo getting a pencil holder for my beys. I will clip it onto ma pants, though. Belts aren't my cup of tea.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 14, 2009

The next thing to come is totally going to be Ginga headbands. My prediction after seeing this.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - theflightyellz - Aug. 14, 2009

There's been talk of Ginga headbands pretty much since we first saw Ginga.
I think at one point, someone was offering to make them and sell them to raise funds for the WBO if memory serves me right.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Galaxxy - Aug. 14, 2009

I want a case,
Headbands will kinda look funny.lol

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Pich - Aug. 14, 2009

Tongue_out I so want this even though I'll never actually use it.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - firelord767 - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 14, 2009  3:13 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: The next thing to come is totally going to be Ginga headbands. My prediction after seeing this.

If they sell Naruto headbands, they shall sell Ginga Headbands.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - theflightyellz - Aug. 18, 2009

... Accept for the fact that everyone in Naruto wears forehead protectors, and they've got a symbolic meaning to them.
Ginga's is just a headband, so it isn't quite as guaranteed :\

RE: Ginga's Cases. - undeadboll - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2009  11:54 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... Accept for the fact that everyone in Naruto wears forehead protectors, and they've got a symbolic meaning to them.
Ginga's is just a headband, so it isn't quite as guaranteed :\

i think what he's getting at is the headbands in the manga, like gingas has half pegasis his dads was full pegasis, hozumi has a libra one etc

RE: Ginga's Cases. - firelord767 - Aug. 18, 2009

No, i dont read the manga. Ginga bands r just awesome.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

want this badly! how much is it?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  12:42 AM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: want this badly! how much is it?
Around 2400 yen.

Thats actually not too bad, now i cant wait till i get a job, definitely getting this!

RE: Ginga's Cases. - firelord767 - Aug. 26, 2009

Yeah, me too! Only problem- i have to wait 2 years to get a job. It sux.

I'm basically run ing on any cash i can find or get. My ma paid for sagittario (bb-03), and my beypointer is from a christmas card my dad found in my room- 10 bucks!

Yeah, so these cases r probably out of my budget. As is everything else on this good earth. Except maybe some lint.

lmaowell, you could just do oddjobs around the house for it? or get a weekend job?

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Sandman - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Around 2400 yen.

For anyone wondering, this works out at £15.66/$25.52(USD)/$27.89(CAD)/$30.65(AUD) (this is from todays exchange rate)

I supose that it isn't that bad, interms of cost. The only thing is if someone did buy it, how many times would it be used? I know if I got one it would only collect dust on a shelf, but thats me.

i would use it for tournaments

so a few times a year.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Khel - Aug. 26, 2009

fees and local shipping will probably bring it close to 4000 yen then you have international shipping on top of that

RE: Ginga's Cases. - black Pegasus - Sep. 05, 2009

i'm gonna get one of them just for the bey carrier scrap everyfin else that is when i get an mfb (or do they work with plastic)

RE: Ginga's Cases. - DecroX01 - Sep. 05, 2009

i have a really good idea for a beyholder that i will probably try to make once i get a really good beyblade
(i need to get a main beyblade so i can make the holder piece fit that beyblade xD)

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Tempestas007 - Sep. 05, 2009

To note, I've seen these on MOJ go for like Y300, it seems it's not that desirable.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2009

Nobody has the real Beyspirit.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - theflightyellz - Sep. 05, 2009

I heard you could trade your beyspirit in for an omelette at omelette house.

RE: Ginga's Cases. - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2009

That must be why I still have mine; I am allergic to eggs ...

Seriously, I might as well get the proper material to make the Beycase with the actual mechanism sometime during my winter holidays. I do not like that there is a clear yellow triangle in a corner but that it plays no role at all ...