World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Zero-G-35-Links-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - Ultimo - Dec. 06, 2012

The music the anime has when Kira is about to unleash Gladiator Demolition... its so sad. It seems like Kira Saying... "Your a pathetic and worthless opponent. Time to finish you off, Special Move: GLADIATOR DEMOLITION!"

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - beyblade beasts - Dec. 06, 2012

Finally a major antagonist is here. The plot build up is done.

B good ur b good at it!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - BH145WD - Dec. 06, 2012

(Dec. 06, 2012  10:29 PM)Ultimo Wrote: The music the anime has when Kira is about to unleash Gladiator Demolition... its so sad. It seems like Kira Saying... "Your a pathetic and worthless opponent. Time to finish you off, Special Move: GLADIATOR DEMOLITION!"

It seems like? Stop.
Unless you know a whole ton of Japanese, just don't...

BeyBlade beasts
Could've been obvious enough that Kira was going to be the main antagonist.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - Ultimo - Dec. 08, 2012

No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

Edit: Reported.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - BH145WD - Dec. 08, 2012

(Dec. 08, 2012  6:42 PM)Ultimo Wrote: No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

I can already point out a mistake. Kira mentioned the Japanese word, 君たち (At 10:00, or maybe that was 9:58), which I'd say 'ya'll'. In formal English, <- means 'you all'. From what I've learned so far, it refers to a certain group of people, which in this case is Kira to Zero & co. 'Your', assuming that was a complete grammatical error, means You are, and that is completely different from what Kira said.

You're in AP Japanese, and the farthest I've gotten in Japanese is nowhere near you. I can see why your analysis is based on a rough translation as there are stuff that you do not know, but that sort of mistake is inexcusable for someone who is more knowledgeable than me. EDIT: Particularly because you should have known better

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - MissKarat - Dec. 08, 2012

(Dec. 08, 2012  6:42 PM)Ultimo Wrote: No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

That doesn't make much sense, you just gave BH145WD a choice (either stop or report) but then you decide to report him anyway, you shouldn't really give choices to people that you choose YOURSELF.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - UltimateFantasy - Dec. 10, 2012

So basically, the computer (unless there is an official name, I'm just going to call it the computer) upgraded Begirados to Bahamdia without the Gracies knowing?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion - ShinobuXD - Dec. 12, 2012

(Dec. 10, 2012  2:19 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: So basically, the computer (unless there is an official name, I'm just going to call it the computer) upgraded Begirados to Bahamdia without the Gracies knowing?

I don't even know five words of Japanese, but it sounded to me like they said Merci.