World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Writing Tournament] Winners Announced - Congratulations! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [Writing Tournament] Winners Announced - Congratulations! (/Thread-Writing-Tournament-Winners-Announced-Congratulations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  3:40 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I SUK D:

I was moving the five entries that I had received into a folder and by accident deleted them. Can MasterBlader-x, DefStamina88, NoodoSoup, Beyniac and Luck send me theirs again?

Carp.

Easy win! Yeah!!

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - sarabscientist - Aug. 14, 2012

No no, lol. I remember who sent them. So they just have to re-send. They're not disqualified nor do you guys get an extension.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Clefairy - Aug. 14, 2012

So when do we get our next subject?

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - sarabscientist - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  4:07 AM)Emperor Wrote: So when do we get our next subject?

Probably sometime tomorrow (depends on when I get my entries back) D:

I think at 11:59 PM tomorrow, yeah, that sounds accurate. And this time, its not Beyblade related but you can make it Beyblade related.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 14, 2012

I'm about to send mine lol.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Tech - Aug. 14, 2012

Entry sent in!!!!

Yes, I got both of yours and Masterblader-x's back!

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Byerg - Aug. 14, 2012

Sentsentsent.

Gotgotgot?

Eh, two minutes left. I have recieved:
  • Zancrow
  • War
  • MasterBlader-x
  • Shirayuki
  • Emperor
  • ChinaBlade
  • Ga'
  • Beyniac* Sorry, send it again
  • NoodoSoup*Sorry send it again
  • DefStamina88*Sorry send it again

one minute guyz.

lol, just received Ga's entry.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] Deadline 11:59 PM TODAY - Ga' - Aug. 14, 2012

Literally sent at the last second.

I am okay with this lol

... aaand closed. Thanks for the entries, I will read them (and the other three). Topic will be released same time tomorrow.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - Clefairy - Aug. 14, 2012

At midnight? Not again!

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 14, 2012

I'll do another last minute writing if I come through.

When will you tell us who advances?

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - sarabscientist - Aug. 14, 2012

After I read all the entries.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - Tech - Aug. 14, 2012

I probably didn't rofl

Mine was so cliche. xD

Where are you at now?

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - Ga' - Aug. 14, 2012

Ugh, Beyblade stories are so annoying to write. A broader topic is so much nicer to write about.

I agree with War, they can be cliché as hell.

OH NOES! I forgot to send my entry to TEMPORAL!!!

You know, you don't have to update all of your thoughts on this thread rofl

You don't have to PM it to Temporal, you only have to PM it to Sarah.

Good. And you might want to hide her name War.

She posts it everywhere lol

If she wanted to hide it, then she wouldn't have made it her YT username, with her last name too.

RE: Writing Tournament [PenPad!] CLOSED FOR JUDING - sarabscientist - Aug. 14, 2012

(Aug. 14, 2012  5:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I agree with War, they can be cliché as hell.

All of the ones I've read so far are soooooooo cliche, but thats what makes them Beyblade stories, right? LOL. Next subject is not Beyblade related though Smile

(Aug. 14, 2012  5:32 AM)Emperor Wrote: OH NOES! I forgot to send my entry to TEMPORAL!!!
I'll forward them off.

And as for the name, use it if you like but not my last name (creepy facebook stalkers). Chocked_2 And its awkward too.

(Aug. 14, 2012  5:45 AM)War Wrote: YT username, with her last name too.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT D: