World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
GFX Battle! anyone? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: GFX Battle! anyone? (/Thread-GFX-Battle-anyone)

GFX Battle! anyone? - Synth - Jul. 16, 2012

Well, before I seemingly leave this forum again for some months or so, I wanted to see how other people that I know of do graphics this days, if they have improved or not.

Let's make this easy to remember. There will be no GFX: WLPaA Joining in here (No one tells from that group what it means XD). I will make sure No one from them will join.

The other requirements? well:
Theme: Freestyle (You might want to read the "catch" after this Grin)
Size: Anything BELOW 1000x1000
Vote Limit: NONE
Days of Voting: This will be judged on how many people I can get.

So, The CATCH!:
I noticed people usually leave out the lighting, so the catch is YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TAG WITH DYNAMIC LIGHTING. Like, the current one I have (EXAMPLE ONLY)

Until July 21 is the deadline for people who wants to join! See ya and please: JOIN!

Entrants:
1.Viral

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - Focus - Oct. 02, 2012

Oh Hey Synth im bumping it so anyone can join and edit the deadline and make the Battle happen!
(Why GFX: WLPaA Must not join here? Unhappy XD!)

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - Synth - Oct. 02, 2012

Before we start, Let me PM Angrysomniac

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - sarabscientist - Oct. 02, 2012

You're supposed to PM me BEFORE making a thread. You do not even have confirmed competitors. This is like making a thread for a Beyblade and saying "New beyblade will be released. We don't have a name or image or release date". That is useless.

But I'll let this slide this time, as the system is fairly new.

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - Viral - Oct. 02, 2012

Insomniac, as the thread says this was posted in July. But since you accepted it, time for me to enter a battle!

Enter me please!

I did not realize that, haha. Like I said, carry on.

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - Synth - Oct. 02, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  12:26 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: You're supposed to PM me BEFORE making a thread. You do not even have confirmed competitors. This is like making a thread for a Beyblade and saying "New beyblade will be released. We don't have a name or image or release date". That is useless.

But I'll let this slide this time, as the system is fairly new.

There's one hole on that rule: How can I recruit people if I can't PM them?

But yeah, I actually forgot about that rule. so forgiveness is accepted.

(Oct. 02, 2012  12:55 PM)Synth Wrote: There's one hole on that rule: How can I recruit people if I can't PM them?

But yeah, I actually forgot about that rule. so forgiveness is accepted.

I should congratulate you on reviving an old thread instead of making a new one. There is a difference between a battle and a tournament. A battle should be when you ask someone to go one vs. one with you before making a thread. Please read the stickied thread for more info.

RE: GFX Battle! anyone? - Kujikato - Oct. 02, 2012

Hah, WLPaA are forbidden? Man that's messed up.
Nah, just kidding.
Will WLPaA members be the judges?