World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sarabscientist - May. 15, 2012

Its interesting to read all the points on each side.Although for what they are and what time they were airing in...they were best!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tetsu - May. 15, 2012

Quote:The new holy beasts are not 'plain' they are just not overly colourful.

I wouldn't really describe them colorful, I would say they have more meaning.
I'm going to have to side with MFB for this battle.

Although I love and miss the plastic generation, I'm glad MFB came along. The bit beast really have more meaning. I used to always wonder where they got Dragoon and Dranzer from. They were very clever thought of, but I think they didn't have a purpose. They were just names that belong to a bit beast. The thing I also like about MFB is that they follow different people. Ginga is the main view point, but they meet so many people along the way. Plastics used to follow the BladeBreakers (that was the team name right...it has been a while XD). They would meet someone here and there, but not as frequent as MFB.

The battles. I loved the battles in plastics. The battles alone are the same in MFB, but the thing that makes the battles so interesting is the location. If you recall Episode two of MFB, when Ginga goes against Kyoya, that was so clever thought of. It made so much sense once they explained it.

I hope I make a valid point.
(Sorry if it doesn't make sense)

-Milkâ„¢

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 15, 2012

Saying that the plot, characters, music, etc. is 'better' is your opinion. You should really try to differ from things you yourself believe and what it really is like.
I just prefer Metal Fight Beyblade's characters and storytelling much more (+ we have Romi Paku xD and other great voice actors.). And I still do like most openings and endings of MFB though I don't think they should've sticked with Yu+Ki songs for everything. And as I said before, the music in the battles is really good. (I wish they'd release a soundtrack >.>)

And I didn't say the new beys were colourful. I said they were not overly colourful like the old ones. And if you pay attention you'd see that most of the old beasts were based on constellations, too.. It was just not officially stated but well... It still is kinda obvious.

As I said before, MFB and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade are too different at some valid points to actually compare them. Those differences make others like one series more than the other because that's the style they prefer.
I prefer MFB because it's not so overly dramatic at some points (I prefer finding out about the characters myself instead of creators saying - 'detailed backstory and drama to the face!' though that wasn't the case with too many characters of Bakuten Shoot. But it was still there and annoyed me sometimes.).

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ampz - May. 15, 2012

(May. 15, 2012  11:20 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Saying that the plot, characters, music, etc. is 'better' is your opinion. You should really try to differ from things you yourself believe and what it really is like.

But isn't "what it really is like" a matter of everyone's opinions too? XD

I'll be honest i haven't actually watched through MFB yet, but I'm sure I'll love it just like the originals.

The originals score a few points with me though for the moral messages they provided me with as a child, not to mention some awesome trash talking techniques!Tongue_out_wink

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 15, 2012

(May. 15, 2012  11:20 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Saying that the plot, characters, music, etc. is 'better' is your opinion. You should really try to differ from things you yourself believe and what it really is like.
I just prefer Metal Fight Beyblade's characters and storytelling much more (+ we have Romi Paku xD and other great voice actors.). And I still do like most openings and endings of MFB though I don't think they should've sticked with Yu+Ki songs for everything. And as I said before, the music in the battles is really good. (I wish they'd release a soundtrack >.>)

And I didn't say the new beys were colourful. I said they were not overly colourful like the old ones. And if you pay attention you'd see that most of the old beasts were based on constellations, too.. It was just not officially stated but well... It still is kinda obvious.

As I said before, MFB and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade are too different at some valid points to actually compare them. Those differences make others like one series more than the other because that's the style they prefer.
I prefer MFB because it's not so overly dramatic at some points (I prefer finding out about the characters myself instead of creators saying - 'detailed backstory and drama to the face!' though that wasn't the case with too many characters of Bakuten Shoot. But it was still there and annoyed me sometimes.).
I can't be bothered to argue anymore I just do kind like mfb to be honest but some beys were good like l drago,hades Kerbecs, twisted tempo excetra but how could you not like colourful stuff the old beyblades look awesome because they are colourful with a lot of detail that's why they are worth so much nowadays because they are classic master pieces but ain't as strong and don't last as long but for a collecter like me who has forty seven classic beys as well as mfb's I think that beyblades should be more colourful that's the style nowadays and they should not have reused parts in other beyblades like rock Leone and rock Scorpio and rock Zurifa I don't mind them using it twice but come on they use it like three to four times, it would be awesome if they had a anniversary and rereleased the classic beyblade for other people to buy but that just won't never happen everything is fine on the mfb saga but they do need to improve on the anime and music and need some cheesy commentators.

And those 47 beyblades I got including 5 stadiums and two beyblade books and a poster with tons of grip and launchers with rip cords great condition I got them for £20 in a yard sale cheap huh.

Also there's nothing wrong with too much characters in the original that's makes it more live and more like a sport.
Also they need to improve on the logo it looks dull and boring.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - May. 15, 2012

Plastics also reused plenty of parts. Just look at the articles on Beywiki.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sarabscientist - May. 15, 2012

I think the character cast is much livelier in MFB

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 15, 2012

I prefer Madoka-chan and Ginga, thank you.

And read the lyrics of the Japanese openings or endings. I'd recommend listening to the first ending. ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sarabscientist - May. 16, 2012

Alright,well I'm done with this debate. I think both have Pros and cons which make them good.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 16, 2012

Excuse me, but you people are saying that the old Beyblade is better than Metal Fight Beyblade...
Most MFB fans are really tolerant when it comes to discussions like this...
I rarely see fans of MFB telling Bakuten Shoot-fans how stupid they are for liking it. But I come across MFB-haters who say even worse things nearly every day (I've never seen so much hate in a fandom before...).

There are just some differences that cause some people to like one series better than the other. That doesn't have to do something with the quality of the series.

Just because Metal Fight Beyblade is my favourite anime at the moment that doesn't mean it's better than... let's say 'Shoujo Kakumei Utena' (Gosh, that's the best anime I've seen so far).

Seriously, how many episodes of MFB have you ever seen? One? Or two? In English? Great.

I've watched both series (I even rewatched Bakuten Shoot because everyone told me how much better it was... Well... That didn't change my mind... I didn't even like it when I was younger... But I've started to like some more characters.. It's mostly the animation and the storytelling that bug me xD)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sarabscientist - May. 16, 2012

Mostly due to nostalgia,I'm siding with the original plastics!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 16, 2012

(May. 15, 2012  6:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plastics also reused plenty of parts. Just look at the articles on Beywiki.
But you can't recognise them they look so different but metal fusion has no difference so what is the point of buying a different beyblade with the same metal wheel its just a waste of money.

(May. 16, 2012  1:33 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Excuse me, but you people are saying that the old Beyblade is better than Metal Fight Beyblade...
I rarely see fans of MFB telling Bakuten Shoot-fans how stupid they are for liking it. But I come across MFB-haters who say even worse things nearly every day (I've never seen so much hate in a fandom before...).

There are just some differences that cause some people to like one series better than the other. That doesn't have to do something with the quality of the series.

Just because Metal Fight Beyblade is my favourite anime at the moment that doesn't mean it's better than... let's say 'Shoujo Kakumei Utena' (Gosh, that's the best anime I've seen so far).

Seriously, how many episodes of MFB have you ever seen? One? Or two? In English? Great.

I've watched both series (I even rewatched Bakuten Shoot because everyone told me how much better it was... Well... That didn't change my mind... I didn't even like it when I was younger... But I've started to like some more characters.. It's mostly the animation and the storytelling that bug me xD)
I watched both series mfb and bsb and still prefere the original because of its battles and action plus the cool awesome characters.

(May. 16, 2012  1:33 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Excuse me, but you people are saying that the old Beyblade is better than Metal Fight Beyblade...

No one cares about the animation I mean look at dragonball and dragonballz that is such an awesome anime and yet the animation isn't that great.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 16, 2012

The animation of Dragonball looks better to me than that of the very first season of Beyblade. I was a big fan of Dragonball (especially Dragonball Z) when I was younger and even back then I noticed how awful Beyblade's animation was. I watched every anime there was on tv.. and Beyblade had the only animation that was so bad that I couldn't even concentrate on what was happening xD (I got used to it when I rewatched it..)
Sorry, but I aim to become director of animated series, and I just can't ignore the quality of animations just because you say it's not important.

You think the story and the characters were better. That's totally fine.
But that doesn't have to mean others are not allowed to like the new things better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 17, 2012

(May. 16, 2012  8:08 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: The animation of Dragonball looks better to me than that of the very first season of Beyblade. I was a big fan of Dragonball (especially Dragonball Z) when I was younger and even back then I noticed how awful Beyblade's animation was. I watched every anime there was on tv.. and Beyblade had the only animation that was so bad that I couldn't even concentrate on what was happening xD (I got used to it when I rewatched it..)
Sorry, but I aim to become director of animated series, and I just can't ignore the quality of animations just because you say it's not important.

You think the story and the characters were better. That's totally fine.
But that doesn't have to mean others are not allowed to like the new things better.
What season are you talking about I'm talking about beyblade g revolution season 3 how could you say it has bad animation the drawings of the characters are amazing better then dragonball and metal fusion am not talking about season 1 beyblade which does have bad animation of course.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 17, 2012

I mean all three seasons of the first Beyblade generation.

The characters again, huh?
So, I still offer to write you a characterization of Reiji (I could write one about other characters, too, but since I already have about ten pages of notes and an application for serious rpgs, that would be much easier..) I could ask AppleBlossoms to give me her notes on Jack, too.

If you're not interested in the characters to begin with, it's obvious you won't notice how deep they actually are.
Have you actually tried to understand them only once?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  4:31 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I mean all three seasons of the first Beyblade generation.

So, I still offer to write you a characterization of Reiji (I could write one about other characters, too, but since I already have about ten pages of notes and an application for serious rpgs, that would be much easier..) I could ask AppleBlossoms to give me her notes on Jack, too.

If you're not interested in the characters to begin with, it's obvious you won't notice how deep they actually are.
The animation is improved by a long shot in v force and g revolution and I reckon it has better animation than metal fusion and metal masters and so what if it's not in hd they have awesomely drawn characters,better landscapes,better stadiums, more detailed and creative bit beasts and the beyblades during there battles have more movement and motion compared to metal fusion and metal masters the beyblades are stiff during battles don't even have enough movement, plain and dull bit beasts and boring plain stadiums with no little city's or landscapes built in them and I can keep going on.
It would of been so much better if they kept the same Original characters rather than a whole new generation and what year is in the Metal saga 2030.
Why does Gingka wear a girls head band and a plaster on his nose.But the metal fight Beys are awesome and its getting better with zero g but the anime needs an improvement.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - May. 17, 2012

"A girls head band" hahah.

Beyblade Garage, just stop posting here. Everything you write just keeps digging a bigger hole for your credibility.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SoulNinja - May. 17, 2012

Im new to this site, but I prefer the original Beyblade cartoons.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Thunder Dome - May. 17, 2012

I like the plastic series the best. The show was better to.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 18, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  7:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "A girls head band" hahah.

Beyblade Garage, just stop posting here. Everything you write just keeps digging a bigger hole for your credibility.
Who's talking to you and your on my ignore list so there is no point replying because I ain't going to read your messages.The original is better but i recon they should make the season 1 beyblade but with better drawings and animation and zero g characters are too skinny they should make them muscular and bigger.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Thorongil - May. 24, 2012

I watched the first 30 episodes of Metal Fushion (still watching further now on Youtube primarily). Have to say they're about on the same level as Beyblade: V-Force and G-Revolution.
But the first Season (ending with Tala vs. Tyson) still remains the best, in terms of characterization, best battles.
Also i see some comparisons.
Like Ginga is obviously based upon Tyson (they bought love food)
Kenta is like Max tate
Kyoya is primarily Kai, both loners
Madoka is the female version of Kenny, both experts on repairing beyblades, but don't play that often

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 24, 2012

Um... I don't want to deny that there are some similarities when it comes to the characters. But that's because characters like that exist in every (shounen-like) anime/manga there is. *points at Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, B-Daman etc* especially the food-thing is really typical for anime of that kind (especially in 'real' shounen, like Dragonball and One Piece). And is there an anime without a 'loner'?
But as a fan of characterization I have to say there are huge differences between those characters, too. Well... they are not the sort of characters I analyze much but you can see the differences..

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - May. 25, 2012

(Dec. 17, 2011  4:27 AM)UNC@rpyBlader Wrote: MFB is way better than the old series because the MFB bit beats look cooler than the old ones since the old ones are weird bit beasts so MFB Forever!
No offence but thats not a good reason to like mfb over thr original. Even if they look cooler cough and are based of CONSTELLATIONS FOR GODS SAKE cough, th story line could (and in my opinion is) be a whole lot better.

(May. 17, 2012  4:31 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I mean all three seasons of the first Beyblade generation.

I tried to understand rejii once...it was disturbing. He looks pretty tipsy if you ask me. Or hes a zombie.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - AppleBlossoms - May. 28, 2012

I have no idea of the original Beyblade, but weren't they based on the Chinese Zodiac anyway?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dual - May. 28, 2012

No they werent. As far as i know, they thought of all the names themselves.