World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
BeybladeGarage Wrote:and thats what Beyblade is mainly about Bit beasts

Do you really expect us to take you seriously when you keep posting stupid things like that ?
I dont get whats so stupid a girly horse and a unicorn make the show look like a joke and stupid constillations in there Beys, like anyone gives a sh*t about constillations they look plain and boring as hell no intrest what so ever during battles.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2012

OK, stop posting here. Anything actually relevant you could have contributed was already posted, so now just stop SPAMming.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, stop posting here. Anything actually relevant you could have contributed was already posted, so now just stop SPAMming.

This thread should overall should be closed, trashed, and we'd need a new one just for the sake of it. Since Metal Saga is ending soon, it would make sense to compare them when both are officially over, to their full potential.

Not on a scale like BeybladeGarage does, by nostalgia and "teh bit beasts". We could compare both of them by Character Development, Action, Villains and all of this.

(Mar. 06, 2012  5:34 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: I dont get whats so stupid a girly horse and a unicorn make the show look like a joke and stupid constillations in there Beys like anyone gives a sh*t about constillations they look plain and boring as hell no intrest what so ever during battles.

L-Drago is the Badass of Metal Saga, not Pegasis or Unicorno. In terms of Bad-assness, he beats Dranzer to me.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GalaxyHelios - Mar. 08, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  5:28 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  1:06 AM)GalaxyHelios Wrote: I like the Metal Saga the best. First off, I watched all seasons I know what to say..Beyblade to G- Revolution was just about the World Championships :L If they have team battles, why is only Tyson/Takao crowend the champion? It makes no sense at all..in Metal Masters Gingka, Tsubasa, and Masamune (Maybe Yuu) all become World Champions. I noticed because kept saying the voices were too high. The people who are voicing them are adults who probably have deep voices and they edited the sound to make it sound kiddish. The graphics in the original series wasn't that good..then it switched to a good graphic in V-Force..It's weird but the bey battles looked like they used a 3D system to make the beys..or they were real beyblades? MFB has more action and laughs, and a better story line. Metal Fusion was good but Metal Masters is better and 4D is epic! Most people are judging and hating Metal Fusion because of the opening. This is a kids show rated 7+ ( I believe). People should just watch the whole season instead of watch the first episode of Metael Fusion then give up :L
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:13 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: And let's not forget WAY FUNNIER too!!! And now the combat focuses on the beys themselves, not the bit-beasts.

XD agreed
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:19 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: I recon Tyson is better he has his own style when Gingka took Kai's scarf Kai should really kick his carp and how does Ginkga wear Kai's scarf it has weights in it, he cant lift it up i bet he took the weights out what a Kai wannnebe with a goofy voice and a broken nose thats why he wears a plaster.
Whats wrong with your pic it looks so weird and crazy.
Are you a girl or a boy your pic looks weird.

That's a bit rude sayin Gingka stole Kai's scarf..Gingka never met Kai -.- Plus if you know about beyblade you would know that Gingka's scarf represent's a Pegasus's wings.

Mfb sucks ok its a kids show with out the Original there wouldn't be no Mfb besides the Original is old they didn't had no cool computers and special effects so how could they make the drawing better there may have been some miner problems with the Original show but the story line was just epic plus the Bit beasts and battles Because thats what Beyblade was all about and they only had one championships and then didn't do it in the 2nd season and when the 2nd one got aired it wasn't as awesome as the first season and the storyline wasn't as good then they aired the 3rd season and brang back the awesome championships the cool funny anouncers, awesome stadiums, amazing bladers, amazing referee all just came back and went more epic then ever so Beyblade isn't Beyblade without Bit beasts, championships and awesome stadiums because thats what Beyblade is all about.

Beyblading isn't about the bi-beasts/beasts..It's about spinning tops fighting. if the show was about bit-beasts/beasts this would be Yu-Gi-Oh or Bakugan.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 08, 2012

Beyblade is about Bit beasts and spinning tops combined not weak cr*ppy constillations without a Bit beast theres is nothing amazing about the Beyblade and it is useless without it. A Bit beast resembles the characters personality and the Metal fusion cr*p aint funny at all watching Beyblade is just a waste of time nowadays its for little kids too embarassng to watch.
(Mar. 06, 2012  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, stop posting here. Anything actually relevant you could have contributed was already posted, so now just stop SPAMming.
Do i know you.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 08, 2012

You should, because I am essentially the main administrator here.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Clonetos - Mar. 09, 2012

If i may say my piece uh hem. The whole bit beast concept is good but i think MFB done better by focusing on the actual tops rather than the beast.

I mean sure the old one will always be nostalgic to those who watch it but you got to realize MFB was made for a whole new generation.

Who are we to judge the show to those who like it on the grounds that its "silly" or stupid. Besides constellations were great i mean think about it before MFB who even gave two craps about the stars?

Besides that whats wrong with pegasus I mean its a winged horse its majestic not "girly" also in defense of unicorno "what do you think that horn is for?" I think MFB was an improvement in my opinion

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 09, 2012

I like the Original series more in my opinion, because they focused on both the Bit beast and the Bey what i dont really like about the Mfb series is that they focus to much on the Spinining top if they focus to much it isn't going to be Beyblade anymore it just going to be a plain old spining top like a Battle Striker i mean at least make the constillations more intresting by puting on armour or spikes like they did in the Original series becuase we want some action and fantasy not Spining tops hiting eachother for ten minutes we dont want it to be realistic because what is the point of watching it if there is no action or fantasy you can keep the emblem idea the same or make it simimlar to the Hms Beyblade emblems but make the constillations more intresting as well as the spining tops because we want to know what powers up the Bey, another thing i dont like about the Mfb Beys is that i hate the Facebolts they break to easly i mean five of my Mfb Beys broke and i never screwed it in too tight or too loose it just exploded during battle and my Rock leone's preformance tip has a big crack which am afraid it going to break apart soon another thing they should do is make better music and songs.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 09, 2012

(Mar. 09, 2012  5:14 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: better music and songs.

Galaxy Heart, Spinning the World, Kokoro no Yuki and Destiny say Hello. Of course you don't know what im talking about so why bother.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - AppleBlossoms - Mar. 15, 2012

My unpopular opinion is this: I don't think comparing them is doing any good at all.

It's two different series. They might be following the same toy-line and trademark name, but both have individual characters and fight systems, each have individual strengths and flaws.
Why should we compare and have to chose a 'winner'? Everyone can like what they like, but I don't think it's worth fighting over.
I've seen so much hatred, I even get it when I walk around saying I'm MFB fan, but for what?

The message of both shows focusses on friendship, right? So, hey, why can't we have some of that and enjoy spinning tops together.

(Hopefully this was okay to dump here.)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 13, 2012

(Mar. 09, 2012  6:02 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  5:14 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: better music and songs.

Galaxy Heart, Spinning the World, Kokoro no Yuki and Destiny say Hello. Of course you don't know what im talking about so why bother.
Yeah but all of those are in Japanese I'm talking about the English songs they used to use them in the anime but in the metal saga they don't use them and I don't like them because they are making raps not rock songs and music like they used to.

Overall the winner is the original it's the one that started beyblading it made it bigger than ever with its first season and will always remain the best.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - May. 14, 2012

(May. 13, 2012  7:58 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: Overall the winner is the original it's the one that started beyblading it made it bigger than ever with its first season and will always remain the best.

Metal Fight Beyblade is actually more popular and sells more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ButterflyKnight - May. 14, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  7:58 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: Overall the winner is the original it's the one that started beyblading it made it bigger than ever with its first season and will always remain the best.

Metal Fight Beyblade is actually more popular and sells more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

Maybe. In Brazil, a few people know about the Metal Fight series. The toys just appeared now in the shops.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 14, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  1:42 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Maybe. In Brazil, a few people know about the Metal Fight series. The toys just appeared now in the shops.
Yeah I know because they made like 4 seasons including there website and the other products but the original started the popularitie of beyblade and the original anime is much better because there battles are more intense, cooler and stronger characters like Kai, Ray, Daichi and Tyson plus the music and the beyblade clashing sound which is totally awesome I think that they should use the beyblade g revolution clashing sounds compared to the newer one which I don't like but the newer toys are much better and awesome like the zero g toys look so epic love the way they bought back the bit beasts and what I think they should improve on is that they should have cool muscular characters like Kai, Crusher, Garland and Rick which should be a different character but in the simmilar style which will make the show look awesome plus they should have a backstory and should definatley take the battling style from beyblade g revolution like Tyson vs Kai, Kai vs garland, Kai vs Brooklyn,Tyson vs Brooklyn, Kai vs ray these are the popular battles I'm including. The toys are better but the anime just isn't I also think that they should have commentators like brad west and aj topper which makes the bey battle look more like a sport.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - May. 14, 2012

Hah, you are so stereotypical.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 14, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  1:42 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade is actually more popular and sells more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

Yeah I know because they made like 4 seasons including there website and the other products but the original started the popularitie of beyblade and the original anime is much better because there battles are more intense, cooler and stronger characters like Kai, Ray, Daichi and Tyson plus the music and the beyblade clashing sound which is totally awesome I think that they should use the beyblade g revolution clashing sounds compared to the newer one which I don't like but the newer toys are much better and awesome like the zero g toys look so epic love the way they bought back the bit beasts and what I think they should improve on is that they should have cool muscular characters like Kai, Crusher, Garland and Rick which should be a different character but in the simmilar style which will make the show look awesome plus they should have a backstory and should definatley take the battling style from beyblade g revolution like Tyson vs Kai, Kai vs garland, Kai vs Brooklyn,Tyson vs Brooklyn, Kai vs ray these are the popular battles I'm including the toys are better but the anime just isn't I also think that they should have commentator like brad west and aj topper which makes the bey battle look more like a sport.

You can't really say that the anime was better. Because they are too different. I myself prefer the newer one because the animation is better and unlike others I like how the spintops still seem to be more like... spintops. It's a great fight between spintops, yeah, and you use more technique and stuff to get better.
The Music: If you refer to the music in the battles... Please watch an episode where Damian fights. Kerbecs' theme song is amazing. The theme songs of each character fit them so perfectly (Jack's theme is a really good example here). If you're just talking about the english opening stuff... yeah. That's because of the dub... But that has nothing to do with the actual series.
(And I like the new clashing sounds better, because I love clashing metal xD)

I'm a huge fan of most of the characters in MFB (actually I really like everyone but Kyouya...).
It's just that they aren't so overly dramatic and too much explained (what made the old ones kinda dull sometimes) like those of the older series. I prefer analyzing and characterizing them myself (though they could've shown some more things). Most characters are really complex. And if you actually paid attention to them you would have noticed that.

I myself don't even like the new Zero-G beys much... And uh... the holy beasts have been there before, too, you know?
And there is Blader DJ....

Seriously, are you a troll or something? How can you not know this and even dare to complain?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - May. 14, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  6:33 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  1:42 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote: Maybe. In Brazil, a few people know about the Metal Fight series. The toys just appeared now in the shops.
Yeah I know because they made like 4 seasons including there website and the other products but the original started the popularitie of beyblade and the original anime is much better because there battles are more intense, cooler and stronger characters like Kai, Ray, Daichi and Tyson plus the music and the beyblade clashing sound which is totally awesome I think that they should use the beyblade g revolution clashing sounds compared to the newer one which I don't like but the newer toys are much better and awesome like the zero g toys look so epic love the way they bought back the bit beasts and what I think they should improve on is that they should have cool muscular characters like Kai, Crusher, Garland and Rick which should be a different character but in the simmilar style which will make the show look awesome plus they should have a backstory and should definatley take the battling style from beyblade g revolution like Tyson vs Kai, Kai vs garland, Kai vs Brooklyn,Tyson vs Brooklyn, Kai vs ray these are the popular battles I'm including the toys are better but the anime just isn't I also think that they should have commentator like brad west and aj topper which makes the bey battle look more like a sport.

You can't really say that the anime was better. Because they are too different. I myself prefer the newer one because the animation is better and unlike others I like how the spintops still seem to be more like... spintops. It's a great fight between spintops, yeah, and you use more technique and stuff to get better.
The Music: If you refer to the music in the battles... Please watch an episode where Damian fights. Kerbecs' theme song is amazing. The theme songs of each character fit them so perfectly (Jack's theme is a really good example here). If you're just talking about the english opening stuff... yeah. That's because of the dub... But that has nothing to do with the actual series.
(And I like the new clashing sounds better, because I love clashing metal xD)

I'm a huge fan of most of the characters in MFB (actually I really like everyone but Kyouya...).
It's just that they aren't so overly dramatic and too much explained (what made the old ones kinda dull sometimes) like those of the older series. I prefer analyzing and characterizing them myself (though they could've shown some more things). Most characters are really complex. And if you actually paid attention to them you would have noticed that.

I myself don't even like the new Zero-G beys much... And uh... the holy beasts have been there before, too, you know?
And there is Blader DJ....

Seriously, are you a troll or something? How can you not know this and even dare to complain?

What I think about the metal fight is that the most of the characters are not cool and strong plus they are way too annoying compared to the original characters beyblade g revolution is more like dragonballz when metal fight is'nt and everyone knows how awesome dragonballz is plus the clashing sounds are metal in g revolution and I don't like metal fight but zero g is just awesome especially the bit beast concept and the way they look the metal fight beyblades look ugly and plain compared to zero g, zero g is in a whole new level with there beyblades but the characters kind of suck in zero g.The animation is better in g revolution in some ways compared to metal fight mostly the battles when in metal fight they look stiff during battles, the music is no where near as good as the original music you may think metal fight has cool music but no where near as good as the original the music is just epic the opening the characters theme, the battle music totally awesome the problem was that they should of made a soundtrack of the Japanese and the U.s for the music when they already done the songs for the U.s and I already seen that episode it kind of boring to me.
Yeah there is dj but he's not dj jasmin the original who sounds a lot better compared to the newer one they should definitely include aj topper and brad west in it.

Your right you cant compare the Original to the newer one it's way to epic compared to the newer one and remains the best the Original is 100 times better than the newer one which looks like a knock from the Original.
Remember the Original is the best nothing can't beat it.

... Are you sure you're not a troll? Hah, why are there so many 'fans' like that...?

You probably haven't watched the original Japanese episodes of MFB, have you? Thanks to the english dub the characters seem a lot more annoying than they actually are.... (yay, they even make fun of them... Thanks for destroying everything there is to Reiji's character. Even Microsoft Sam would've sound better..)

Hah, I guess I have to give up on you. There's already been lots of reasoning from others that would work as response to your post. Just read it... Or watch MFB and try to understand it/ the characters.

(May. 14, 2012  7:38 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: ... Are you sure you're not a troll? Hah, why are there so many 'fans' like that...?

You probably haven't watched the original Japanese episodes of MFB, have you? Thanks to the english dub the characters seem a lot more annoying than they actually are.... (yay, they even make fun of them... Thanks for destroying everything there is to Reiji's character. Even Microsoft Sam would've sound better..)

Hah, I guess I have to give up on you. There's already been lots of reasoning from others that would work as response to your post. Just read it... Or watch MFB and try to understand it/ the characters.

You know to give up and how can I watch metal fight when I don't understand Japanese!

Original Beyblade vs Metal fight Beyblade
So the winner iiiis the Original Beyblade because it totally kicks butt with there awesome characters, music/opening, arenas, commentaters/referee, storyline and there awesome Beybattles which are just too epic The Original is just a classic legend in the Beyblade franchise and will always remain the best.

Remember when it comes to Beyblade there has to Be the last one standing.

Are you serious?

MFB has all that, too.
And none of them 'wins'. They are too different when it comes to some points. You can't compare the characters because of their different backstories and their personality in general (and it just happens to be that I prefer Reiji and Damian over Zeo Zagart and Brooklyn, so?)

And if you actually want to declare a real winner you should think of how much more popular the new beyblade is.

(May. 14, 2012  8:00 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Are you serious?

MFB has all that, too.
And none of them 'wins'. They are too different when it comes to some points. You can't compare the characters because of their different backstories and their personality in general (and it just happens to be that I prefer Reiji and Damian over Zeo Zagart and Brooklyn, so?)

And if you actually want to declare a real winner you should think of how much more popular the new beyblade is.

(May. 14, 2012  8:00 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Are you serious?

MFB has all that, too.

When it comes to Beyblade there has to be a winner the last one standing and that is the Original which is the classic legend of the Beyblade franchise also known as the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade made by Takao Aoki who is the writer of Bakuten shoot Beyblade also the creater since Metal fight came along everything went bad and I already announced the Winner The Original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade it's a classic. Metal Fight is just for newbe's it's more of a childish version, the kiddy side of Beyblade.
The winner has been announced just give up you know which ones the best Bakuten shoot Beyblade what's the point arguing about it.
Who cares about which ones popular? Since they bought there own website and adverts and other products they went popular and the anime isn't as popular as the toys and other sh.t they are bringing out like the push button launcher, the Bey chamber, bey wheels and xts, pointless products which are useless.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Gravity Brave - May. 14, 2012

The original beyblade series was based on bit beasts, but not that focused on the actual beyblade.

But MFB has both, it shows the power of the beasts within the bey and also the beyblade which is being used to battle with.

MFB has had a lot more success and more effort has been put in it. That is why we have better parts than we did in the original series.

In conclusion, MFB is better because we all know that abit beast is not going to pop out of a real life bey.

SOURCES- I have experienced and am experiencing both series.

(May. 14, 2012  10:54 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: The original beyblade series was based on bit beasts, but not that focused on the actual beyblade.

But MFB has both, it shows the power of the beasts within the bey and also the beyblade which is being used to battle with.

MFB has had a lot more success and more effort has been put in it. That is why we have better parts than we did in the original series.

In conclusion, MFB is better because we all know that abit beast is not going to pop out of a real life bey.

Does anyone care how realistic the show has to be what is the point watching a anime with no fantasy might as well watch two spinning tops hit each other in a stadium. In a anime we want to see fantasy which mostly gets us intrested into stuff like beyblade we want to see amazing stuff like bit beasts fighting with fire not a thirty minute battle with no powers or anything just two beyblades hitting each other back and fourth and in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade they have put a lot more effort into the anime than mfb, metal fight is just for kids Bakuten is the proper action packed anime compared to metal fight, metal fight sucks how could you like that, they have dull characters with a boring storyline Plain bit beasts like horses, chickens and sheeps with no armour or anything what so ever the show is just a plain joke and they even reuse the metal wheels and bit beasts which now they call constellations in the Original they have Dragons, Phoenixes, giant iced wolfs, giant lizards and more plus they are like the size of a building they have spikes, fire, armour, ice, giant claws and all kinds of stuff on them how could you not like that, when in mfb they have a normal sized horse.

The original focused on both bit beasts and the tops they introduced different types of systems, attack rings, weight disks, bases and more, in the anime they told you what makes a awesome beyblade top and they were a lot more customisable than any other metal beyblade.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - SouPudeliK - May. 15, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  11:24 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  10:54 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: The original beyblade series was based on bit beasts, but not that focused on the actual beyblade.

Does anyone care how realistic the show has to be what is the point watching a anime with no fantasy might as well watch two spinning tops hit each other in a stadium. In a anime we want to see fantasy which mostly gets us intrested into stuff like beyblade we want to see amazing stuff like bit beasts fighting with fire not a thirty minute battle with no powers or anything just two beyblades hitting each other back and fourth and in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade they have put a lot more effort into the anime than mfb, metal fight is just for kids Bakuten is the proper action packed anime compared to metal fight, metal fight sucks how could you like that, they have dull characters with a boring storyline Plain bit beasts like horses, chickens and sheeps with no armour or anything what so ever the show is just a plain joke and they even reuse the metal wheels and bit beasts which now they call constellations in the Original they have Dragons, Phoenixes, giant iced wolfs, giant lizards and more plus they are like the size of a building they have spikes, fire, armour, ice, giant claws and all kinds of stuff on them how could you not like that, when in mfb they have a normal sized horse.

The original focused on both bit beasts and the tops they introduced different types of systems, attack rings, weight disks, bases and more, in the anime they told you what makes a awesome beyblade top and they were a lot more customisable than any other metal beyblade.

Please watch episode 95. And episode 96 and 97 (because those street fights are awesome). And then tell me that it's only about plastic spintops. Especially since in the fight of Damian and Ginga in episode 94 - 95, they spend most time in hell (damn.. the English translation of that fight is awful... but well.. you won't watch the Japanese version, will you?). There are many great fights... And it's not just focused on the spintops. To me it's much better balanced than the old Beyblade.

The new holy beasts are not 'plain' they are just not overly colourful. They seem much more elegant than some old beasts (though there were some I liked, too).

... more customisable? WHAT?! I beyblade with some little kids in my neighbourhood sometimes and maan, do they get creative when it comes to customizing (I usually only collect beys because of characters so that uh... I don't change parts very often).

Yeah... we totally don't have stamina-types... or attack-types, defense-types, balance-types. And changing seperate parts of the bey totally won't change anything about its qualities.

And as I said before the characters are NOT dull. Want me to send you a pm with a characterization of Mizuchi Reiji or Damian Heart?
... Jack would make a ~wonderful~ example, too (seriously, you could put him into a psychological thriller without changing anything of his personality xD).

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Gravity Brave - May. 15, 2012

Nice comeback SouPudeliK,

MFB ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!