World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - 3-Dog - Mar. 02, 2012

You don't get it. He doesn't HAVE to help anyone, he's not running a company so he doesn't have to put himself in the scenario you provided. He is talking as a fan of the original series. The new series has the Beyblade name on it, therefore he is entitled to compare it to the original beyblade and give his opinion as to which he thinks is better.

It sounds to me like you're the one who can't accept an opinion different to yours.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - miztechwizard - Mar. 02, 2012

(Mar. 02, 2012  2:14 PM)Jrx Wrote:
Quote:Nostalgia is perfectly normal.

But overusing Nostalgia isn't perfectly normal, and you can't counter my point now.
Saying "OMG NEW BEYBLADE SUCKS, ZOMG NEW YUGIOH IS GARBAGE, OMFG NEW POKEMON SUCK, OMG NEW CONSOLES ARE carp I MISS MY GAMEBOY AND PLAYSTATION ONE" will get him nowhere.

It is true that is easier to compare opinions that are free of Nostalgia, just like it is easier to do the same in a discussion free of any biased influences at all... but that's an ideal scenario that can't ever happen in the world.
So how do you keep a discussion in a smart level? You expose your arguments, give examples or whatever.

BeybladeGarage says that MFB sucks, he says that the battles are boring, the world is childish and have less action than before.
Check out a nice counter argument : The battles are boring? You crazy dude, didn't you see XXX battle, or XXX tournament... what you have better than that?
After that he could answer or not, i mean, that is to be expected from a "comparing thread".

Instead you wrote that HE SUCKS and that you HATE HIS OPINIONS.
Your argument for that : He uses harsh words...
Seriously, the only answer he can possibly give includes a bunch of insults against you that no one cares about.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 02, 2012

(Mar. 02, 2012  3:39 PM)Zain Wrote: You don't get it. He doesn't HAVE to help anyone, he's not running a company so he doesn't have to put himself in the scenario you provided. He is talking as a fan of the original series. The new series has the Beyblade name on it, therefore he is entitled to compare it to the original beyblade and give his opinion as to which he thinks is better.

It sounds to me like you're the one who can't accept an opinion different to yours.

It's obvious the person we are talking about is a little kid [If he was atleast half-adult, he would get how the world and companies function now], judging by his writing style. You're acting like his attorney, or like he paid you $100.

The problem is, what you typed is completely wrong.

"You don't get it. He doesn't HAVE to help anyone, he's not running a company so he doesn't have to put himself in the scenario you provided. "

What will he do in his future life? He needs a job in order to keep living. What job can he get, if he won't be producing/helping in producing new things? He will need to put himself in this situation sooner or later, and need to accept it.

That's life. And his arguments are pathetic as hell. Insulting Pokemon because "ZOMGZ IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END", same with Beyblade. Only speaking through Nostalgia Factor. Nothing else.

Him in a nutshell:
zomgz Metal Fusion/Masters/4D Completely sucks because it's new, i want to see teh old characters. What was the other reason he gave? If it's a comparing thread that already has 38 Pages, i thought it would get smarter by then, with real comparisions with Pictures, or even Videos. Not China's wall revamped onto Text.

On the other side, i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even knew that Beyblade is made in Japan.

I completely hate people who use the argument "i watched it as a kid" for everything. Live is going forward. Always. Clock can't be stopped.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - 3-Dog - Mar. 02, 2012

You sound like a 'little kid' yourself, dude. I'm defending his opinion because I share it. I don't like the new series either. I prefer the old one. That doesn't make me blinded by nostalgia.

He gave reasons for not liking the show, so his opinion is valid. You're acting like the only reason anyone could prefer the old series is nostalgia, which makes you look very narrow minded.

Your point about him being in the situation you described is pretty stupid. This topic is about your personal preference as a viewer, not as an entrepreneur seeking profit. Just because something is profitable doesn't make it good.

You tried to make it sound like his opinion was coarse and immature, even though you're the one constantly insulting his intelligence because he doesn't like the beyblade series that you do. You're the only one who looks childish here.

You should accept that people are going to have opinions different to yours. It'll make your life a lot easier.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ROCK KID 125 - Mar. 02, 2012

the old will always best because it stared all of with no old means metal fight

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ButterflyKnight - Mar. 02, 2012

I think the producers decision of changing main characters are explained here.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PanderingToTheBase

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 03, 2012

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:59 PM)miztechwizard Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: ...In the uk this show is unknown compared to the original where it was very popular...
Interesting. The situation is similar here in Brazil. Even tough the MFB toys can be easilly found, the MFB show itself is unknown, probably because it didn't air in open tv, it was the opposite around 2000 or so.

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: ...we just want see the original beyblade characters or there kids in action plus know about there story it would just be like Dragonballgt and I know for sure that never messed up, ...

... if only they can make the last special chapter in to a series which I know for sure it's going to be a hit if it was a cartoon series...
Yeah... the famous last chapter of the manga could make a kickass movie, and a good chance to advertise the rest of the Hms beyblades that didn't appear in the show. But i heard the mangaka stopped drawing... if another one started out from his work, the chances of messing up in a lenghty 50 episodes cartoon surely increases.

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: ...if we carry on with this metal fusion it's just going to be a waste of time because there is nothing amazing in it the beyblades and the bit beast are as boring as hell plus the battle which really sucks...

...this new one doesn't even give you a single hint about the old one it a totally different world and it's really childish compared to the old one...
Not to comment every battle looks like a debate that ends with a bang... kinda like Saint Seiya, when i think about it.

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: ...The reason why Pokemon is rubbish is because they made about twenty goddanm seasons and ran out of ideas with there storyline I mean aint they suppose to stop after like 7 seasons...
LOL Grin

But seriously... really hard to divide the conclusions in your posts. Make a paragraph per conclusion and you should become a hell of a writer.
You know why my statement was layed out really poorly it was becuase i was typing on a ipad and most of the things i wrote wern't suppose to insult you guys it was my own oppinion about Beyblade so dont take it too seriously plus i do know that they were trying to make the whole thing more popular but they should of have kept the old series they could just made it about there kids as i said before and that would have been a whole new generation, it would just be like going back to the original Bakutan Shoot Beyblade episode 1 because i love seeing the most beggining episodes to make you know how much of an newbie they were to a world champion.

(Mar. 02, 2012  5:18 PM)miztechwizard Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2012  2:14 PM)Jrx Wrote:
Quote:Nostalgia is perfectly normal.

But overusing Nostalgia isn't perfectly normal, and you can't counter my point now.
Saying "OMG NEW BEYBLADE SUCKS, ZOMG NEW YUGIOH IS GARBAGE, OMFG NEW POKEMON SUCK, OMG NEW CONSOLES ARE carp I MISS MY GAMEBOY AND PLAYSTATION ONE" will get him nowhere.

It is true that is easier to compare opinions that are free of Nostalgia, just like it is easier to do the same in a discussion free of any biased influences at all... but that's an ideal scenario that can't ever happen in the world.
So how do you keep a discussion in a smart level? You expose your arguments, give examples or whatever.

BeybladeGarage says that MFB sucks, he says that the battles are boring, the world is childish and have less action than before.
Check out a nice counter argument : The battles are boring? You crazy dude, didn't you see XXX battle, or XXX tournament... what you have better than that?
After that he could answer or not, i mean, that is to be expected from a "comparing thread".

Instead you wrote that HE SUCKS and that you HATE HIS OPINIONS.
Your argument for that : He uses harsh words...
Seriously, the only answer he can possibly give includes a bunch of insults against you that no one cares about.
Lol nostalgia imagine geting a orgasm or more better a Beygasm.

(Dec. 07, 2011  11:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The decision to be such a continuous story with the same designs and almost no change of Beyblades is a weird one ... Surely, it had to be a strategic decision in order not to repeat any mistakes done with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade that caused the toyline to be suspended in 2005-2006, but the anime is not even that popular in Japan, so I do not know if there are really a lot of kids who want to watch every episode every Sunday morning in order not to miss a part in this story ...

One of the problems involved in Beyblade series is also the changing audience, when a generation outgrows a selected toyline, so it seems odd to want to continue with the same story, yet wish to have Metal Fight Beyblade continue for a while. If new kids do get into Beyblade later, they start watching the anime and they have no idea what the story really is about.
Do you know what would of been better if they would of just stopped Beyblade completely after G revolution not to mess around with it because the whole Beyblade timeline is now messed up just like the Legend of Zelda timeline what year does it even take place in Metal fusion i mean ain't Tyson suppose to be over popular in Metal Fusion because he saved Beyblade.

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was stopped because the Beyblade sales became very poor during G Revolution. The sole goal of the anime is to advertise the toyline and make people buy the toys. If the show cannot do that, then to TAKARA-TOMY it does not deserve to go on because it is not serving its purpose anymore.

Metal Fight Beyblade was introduced only for a whole new generation. That is partly why they waited almost three years to put it forward. You are not even meant to compare it to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Both shows, reaching their third season, had to be stopped : they were spent. There was not much more that could be done with Takao and the others after G Revolution, and you really would prefer that it ended strong as an anime rather than bad after one or two extra seasons that were so-so.

Most of that happend in Japan, it was still popular in the Uk.
You know why my statement was layed out really poorly it was becuase i was typing on a ipad and most of the things i wrote wern't suppose to insult you guys it was my own oppinion about Beyblade so dont take it too seriously plus i do know that they were trying to make the whole thing more popular but they should of have kept the old series they could just made it about there kids as i said before and that would have been a whole new generation, it would just be like going back to the original Bakutan Shoot Beyblade episode 1 because i love seeing the most beggining episodes to make you know how much of an newbie they were to a world champion.

I dont get why Dragonball series was so awesome even though they had so many episodes in each season is like they had tons of ideas there are other awesome cartoons like Hajime No Ippo.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: They are real metal...But they are smaller to cut down on cost, and to make battles seem more interesting, while making them heavier. Denser beys=better performance=slightly less customization.
Who ever said that they were smaller to "cut down on cost" ? I have never read that in any of TAKARA-TOMY's reports ...
Its probaly a secret but what a great idea so thats why they made Metal Fusion the toys are cool but not the Anime in my oppinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 03, 2012

You do not get it. There is no timeline. There is a timeline for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, and then there is a completely separate timeline for Metal Fight Beyblade. The Legend of Zelda involves the same characters, notably always Link, while this is obviously not the case for those two Beyblade series. You cannot compare them, understand this.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 04, 2012

(Mar. 03, 2012  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not get it. There is no timeline. There is a timeline for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, and then there is a completely separate timeline for Metal Fight Beyblade. The Legend of Zelda involves the same characters, notably always Link, while this is obviously not the case for those two Beyblade series. You cannot compare them, understand this.
In fact i can compare the both series of course lot of people that seen the Original would definetely prefere to Metal fusion because the story line was much better, the characters were cool and the bit beasts were amazing, if they were going to make a new generation why cant they at least put bit beasts in them not freakin stars lol and they dont even look that amazing and some dont even have a bit beast like for example libra, piscies, capricorn are they even called bit beasts or are they just constalations cause thats what really sucks about the series nothing amazing about it and am sure they are suppose to stop the whole series because they had there 3 seasons i just hope zero g is good even the name sounds awesome.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Mar. 04, 2012

This pissing contest between the original and metal fight is seriously getting old.

Why can't you guys just say 'They both have their qualities and they both have their faults'? It really just comes down to opinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 04, 2012

I recon Tyson is better he has his own style when Gingka took Kai's scarf Kai should really kick his carp and how does Ginkga wear Kai's scarf it has weights in it, he cant lift it up i bet he took the weights out what a Kai wannnebe with a goofy voice and a broken nose thats why he wears a plaster.
(Mar. 04, 2012  2:53 PM)Dude Wrote: This pissing contest between the original and metal fight is seriously getting old.

Why can't you guys just say 'They both have their qualities and they both have their faults'? It really just comes down to opinion.
Whats wrong with your pic it looks so weird and crazy.
(Mar. 01, 2012  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was stopped because the Beyblade sales became very poor during G Revolution. The sole goal of the anime is to advertise the toyline and make people buy the toys. If the show cannot do that, then to TAKARA-TOMY it does not deserve to go on because it is not serving its purpose anymore.

Metal Fight Beyblade was introduced only for a whole new generation. That is partly why they waited almost three years to put it forward. You are not even meant to compare it to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Both shows, reaching their third season, had to be stopped : they were spent. There was not much more that could be done with Takao and the others after G Revolution, and you really would prefer that it ended strong as an anime rather than bad after one or two extra seasons that were so-so.
Are you a girl or a boy your pic looks weird.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Samurai Changer - Mar. 04, 2012

BeybladeGarage
Well that's nice criticizing peoples pics...........

(Mar. 04, 2012  3:39 PM)BLAZE-∞™ Wrote: BeybladeGarage
Well that's nice criticizing peoples pics...........
Im not criticizing people pics am just saying the truth it looks weird, if someone said that to me i wouldn't mind.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 04, 2012

What is this i don't even.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 04, 2012

Because everyone's avatar represents them.

Now I can totally see your credibility, of course.

BeybladeGarage Wrote:In fact i can compare the both series of course lot of people that seen the Original would definetely prefere to Metal fusion because the story line was much better, the characters were cool and the bit beasts were amazing, if they were going to make a new generation why cant they at least put bit beasts in them not freakin stars lol and they dont even look that amazing and some dont even have a bit beast like for example libra, piscies, capricorn are they even called bit beasts or are they just constalations cause thats what really sucks about the series nothing amazing about it and am sure they are suppose to stop the whole series because they had there 3 seasons i just hope zero g is good even the name sounds awesome.

They are metaphors, like the Holy Beasts were supposed to actually be in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade but 2002 totally messed that up. It made stupid kids think they were real.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 05, 2012

Totally agreed with Kai-V. Seriously, i was correct all along, but no. An attorney had to defend him.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - miztechwizard - Mar. 05, 2012

(Mar. 04, 2012  11:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because everyone's avatar represents them.

Now I can totally see your credibility, of course.

BeybladeGarage Wrote:In fact i can compare the both series of course lot of people that seen the Original would definetely prefere to Metal fusion because the story line was much better, the characters were cool and the bit beasts were amazing, if they were going to make a new generation why cant they at least put bit beasts in them not freakin stars lol and they dont even look that amazing and some dont even have a bit beast like for example libra, piscies, capricorn are they even called bit beasts or are they just constalations cause thats what really sucks about the series nothing amazing about it and am sure they are suppose to stop the whole series because they had there 3 seasons i just hope zero g is good even the name sounds awesome.

They are metaphors, like the Holy Beasts were supposed to actually be in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade but 2002 totally messed that up. It made stupid kids think they were real.

You mean like in the manga right?
Some times when the battle was tough enough to throw the beybladers to their limits, the bit beast would show in the background, like a martial art-like representation of the determination and ferociousness of the beyblader.
I have to agree... that would be awesome in any series, if they actually applied it right.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - 3-Dog - Mar. 05, 2012

(Mar. 05, 2012  8:39 AM)Jrx Wrote: Totally agreed with Kai-V. Seriously, i was correct all along, but no. An attorney had to defend him.

No, you weren't correct, it was your opinion. A preference is never correct, it's all down to the individual's taste. Try not to be so condescending. Kai-V never said that someone can't prefer the original beyblade series to the new one.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Jrx - Mar. 05, 2012

(Mar. 05, 2012  2:30 PM)Zain Wrote: No, you weren't correct, it was your opinion. A preference is never correct, it's all down to the individual's taste. Try not to be so condescending. Kai-V never said that someone can't prefer the original beyblade series to the new one.

And you still with the same.

For God's sake, it's comparision thread. If someone tries to compare, let him do it with The Brains already. Not "zomgz metal fusion/masters suxx beeccozz it hazz on tyson or kai". After 38 pages of this thread, i thought that by the end there would be way more build up discussions than this.

Like i said, it's comparision thread. We try to argument eachother, and you can't change it. It's not "Which you like more". It's "VS".

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - GalaxyHelios - Mar. 06, 2012

I like the Metal Saga the best. First off, I watched all seasons I know what to say..Beyblade to G- Revolution was just about the World Championships :L If they have team battles, why is only Tyson/Takao crowend the champion? It makes no sense at all..in Metal Masters Gingka, Tsubasa, and Masamune (Maybe Yuu) all become World Champions. I noticed because kept saying the voices were too high. The people who are voicing them are adults who probably have deep voices and they edited the sound to make it sound kiddish. The graphics in the original series wasn't that good..then it switched to a good graphic in V-Force..It's weird but the bey battles looked like they used a 3D system to make the beys..or they were real beyblades? MFB has more action and laughs, and a better story line. Metal Fusion was good but Metal Masters is better and 4D is epic! Most people are judging and hating Metal Fusion because of the opening. This is a kids show rated 7+ ( I believe). People should just watch the whole season instead of watch the first episode of Metael Fusion then give up :L
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:13 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Crimson Wrote: In the 15 episodes MFB has been out, it has managed to completely blow the original series out of the water.

MFB is just so much better.

And let's not forget WAY FUNNIER too!!! And now the combat focuses on the beys themselves, not the bit-beasts.

XD agreed
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:19 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: I recon Tyson is better he has his own style when Gingka took Kai's scarf Kai should really kick his carp and how does Ginkga wear Kai's scarf it has weights in it, he cant lift it up i bet he took the weights out what a Kai wannnebe with a goofy voice and a broken nose thats why he wears a plaster.
(Mar. 04, 2012  2:53 PM)Dude Wrote: This pissing contest between the original and metal fight is seriously getting old.

That's a bit rude sayin Gingka stole Kai's scarf..Gingka never met Kai -.- Plus if you know about beyblade you would know that Gingka's scarf represent's a Pegasus's wings.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Hale Tenebrae - Mar. 06, 2012

Wasn't this thread made for comparing the two?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 06, 2012

I dont mind them changing generation but what really sucks about Metal fusion and the next ones after that is that they have stupid constillations why cant they bring back the Bit beast concept it is much better and makes the Beyblades look way more intresting and thats what Beyblade is mainly about Bit beasts plus it is stronger in battle well right now they got a Horse as there main bit beast and then a Unicorn lol where are they going with that, whats the next one gonna be Barbie dolls besides how is Pegasus suppose to attack it's got no claws or no awesome armour, it just looks plain the same with the rest and it only has one special move.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2012

BeybladeGarage Wrote:and thats what Beyblade is mainly about Bit beasts

Do you really expect us to take you seriously when you keep posting stupid things like that ?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeGarage - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  1:06 AM)GalaxyHelios Wrote: I like the Metal Saga the best. First off, I watched all seasons I know what to say..Beyblade to G- Revolution was just about the World Championships :L If they have team battles, why is only Tyson/Takao crowend the champion? It makes no sense at all..in Metal Masters Gingka, Tsubasa, and Masamune (Maybe Yuu) all become World Champions. I noticed because kept saying the voices were too high. The people who are voicing them are adults who probably have deep voices and they edited the sound to make it sound kiddish. The graphics in the original series wasn't that good..then it switched to a good graphic in V-Force..It's weird but the bey battles looked like they used a 3D system to make the beys..or they were real beyblades? MFB has more action and laughs, and a better story line. Metal Fusion was good but Metal Masters is better and 4D is epic! Most people are judging and hating Metal Fusion because of the opening. This is a kids show rated 7+ ( I believe). People should just watch the whole season instead of watch the first episode of Metael Fusion then give up :L
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:13 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Crimson Wrote: In the 15 episodes MFB has been out, it has managed to completely blow the original series out of the water.

MFB is just so much better.

And let's not forget WAY FUNNIER too!!! And now the combat focuses on the beys themselves, not the bit-beasts.

XD agreed
(Mar. 04, 2012  3:19 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: I recon Tyson is better he has his own style when Gingka took Kai's scarf Kai should really kick his carp and how does Ginkga wear Kai's scarf it has weights in it, he cant lift it up i bet he took the weights out what a Kai wannnebe with a goofy voice and a broken nose thats why he wears a plaster.

That's a bit rude sayin Gingka stole Kai's scarf..Gingka never met Kai -.- Plus if you know about beyblade you would know that Gingka's scarf represent's a Pegasus's wings.

Mfb sucks ok its a kids show with out the Original there wouldn't be no Mfb besides the Original is old they didn't had no cool computers and special effects so how could they make the drawing better there may have been some miner problems with the Original show but the story line was just epic plus the Bit beasts and battles Because thats what Beyblade was all about and they only had one championships and then didn't do it in the 2nd season and when the 2nd one got aired it wasn't as awesome as the first season and the storyline wasn't as good then they aired the 3rd season and brang back the awesome championships the cool funny anouncers, awesome stadiums, amazing bladers, amazing referee all just came back and went more epic then ever so Beyblade isn't Beyblade without Bit beasts, championships and awesome stadiums because thats what Beyblade is all about.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2012

There are championships and different stadiums in Metal Fight Beyblade too ...