World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Silent Viper - Nov. 26, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:30 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: i wished that the bit-beasts in MFB could have been more "creative", they didnt have any cool armor like in the original 3 seasons, but yeah, MFB is turning out to be a great series

Because they're not bit beasts, they're symbols of the horoscope. Frankly, the less time spent focusing on them, the better.

Not all of them E.G Dark Wolf,Storm Pegasus,LDrago and I'm not sure of Dark Bull...Stupid

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - MXD1080 - Nov. 28, 2010

In my opinion MFB has a good plot , but the many great characters in the old series were a lot of fun to watch . But the original series already had 3 seasons , its a bit too early to compare mfb with the original yet because compared to all three previous seasons combined it isn't that long

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - heyoooooo - Dec. 12, 2010

Beyblade Characteristics - MFB
Character Characteristics - Past Series
Accessories - MFB
Stadium - MFB
Episodes - Past Series
Plot - Past Series
Season 1 MFB Ryuuga VS Ginga & Season 2 Past Series Brooklyn VS Tyson - Past Series
Places - MFB
Technology - MFB

Winner - 5 MFB Points & 3 Past Series Points
MFB Wins!!

Well thats my opinion.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Dec. 12, 2010

I Must get this out of the waY , some of the MFB Animals are really spirits , in episode 51 Gingka was actually saved by Pegasis & , L-Drago actually attacked Hikaru , there are scenes in some episodes that show the Animal Spirits in MFB are not just Metaphors & some of them actually are Spirits

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Arie904 - Dec. 14, 2010

I personally prefer the original due to the fact that it felt overall deeper (characters, plot, battles, etc), as well as the battles being much cooler. That isn't to say MFB isn't good it just feels like somewhat less work went into it.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dan - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  2:47 AM)heyoooooo Wrote: Stadium - MFB
How can you even say this?!
The original series actually used the surrounding environment to effect gameplay (Anime) and dear god I have not seen a single stadium in the MFB Anime with the kind of traps and carp even close to the original series..
Though, if you meant in reality: Tornado Attack Stadium. 'Nuff said.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Aquilaz112 - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  8:20 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Must get this out of the waY , some of the MFB Animals are really spirits , in episode 51 Gingka was actually saved by Pegasis & , L-Drago actually attacked Hikaru , there are scenes in some episodes that show the Animal Spirits in MFB are not just Metaphors & some of them actually are Spirits

there are not spirits they are horoscope or constellations in space

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  4:25 AM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:20 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Must get this out of the waY , some of the MFB Animals are really spirits , in episode 51 Gingka was actually saved by Pegasis & , L-Drago actually attacked Hikaru , there are scenes in some episodes that show the Animal Spirits in MFB are not just Metaphors & some of them actually are Spirits

there are not spirits they are horoscope or constellations in space

No but lots of people here say those are only metaphors , but please someone explain episode 51 & pegasis saving gingka

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bladerleone - Dec. 20, 2010

the first off all seasons was the best to me! but i love mfb too..

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  4:16 AM)Dan Wrote:
The original series actually used the surrounding environment to effect gameplay (Anime) and dear god I have not seen a single stadium in the MFB Anime with the kind of traps and carp even close to the original series..

Ginga vs, Captain Capri. The stadium had walls like a Maze to show of Captain Capri's skills and accuracy. Sora vs. Busujiima: Oil used to slow down Cyber. Ginga vs. Tetsuya: Extreme Beystadium.
Kenta and Benkei in the tag-team tournament: Every stadium had a gimmick.
There have been 2 obsticle course battles that I can remember in MFB. The obsticles are scaled down maybe bacause the series focuses more on the beys than the "Spirits/BitBeasts.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  10:39 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:16 AM)Dan Wrote:

Ginga vs, Captain Capri. The stadium had walls like a Maze to show of Captain Capri's skills and accuracy. Sora vs. Busujiima: Oil used to slow down Cyber.
Kenta and Benkei in the tag-team tournament: Every stadium had a gimmick.
There have been 2 obsticle course battles that I can remember in MFB. The obsticles are scaled down maybe bacause the series focuses more on the beys than the "Spirits/BitBeasts.

There are lot of obstacles in matches from ep 51 - 87 , btw [ i still have to see 88 , 89 ]
, MFB is naturally gonna look better since it used new animation technology , but if they would make a remake of the old series like DBZ Kai , the old series is naturally better & fun

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Dec. 23, 2010

I'll say MFB 'cause it's got Rock, and less interference by giant Dragons. (Unless you're Ryuuga. But when you're evil, who said you have to fight fair?) I still liked Strata Dragoon MS, and DEMS, so I like the original. SUCH A HARD CHOICE! Giant 3 headed Dragon Death Lasers, or er... Brooklyn. Brooklyn wins.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - KidTala - Dec. 28, 2010

I've got to say that i enjoyed the last series much more. Although the new series is quiet impressive. The art in the manga of the previous series were slightly more detailed than the new series also the storyline was more interesting but similar.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NightWolf - Dec. 29, 2010

MFB has better art and charachters. Even the new metal blades are better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - zowiez - Dec. 30, 2010

Wow so many people like MFB more. I have to say i like the original best. The MFB characters just seem kinda bland to me as well as the top designs, most of them look to similar for me. The original had a pretty good soundtrack that followed the show as well.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Xi - Dec. 31, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2009  1:35 AM)Khel Wrote: Tetsu can send crabs to eat people

I believe the choice is very obvious.

excactly. and like G said on pg.1, i havent seen hardly any(actually noneCute) of the past series, though.
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:30 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Correct me if im wrong but doesnt Ginga use right spin? and i meant attack loosely, i meant im left handed so i always bought left spin gears off friends cos i preferred the left spin beys =)

Another reason i prefer the older series is i prefer "3..2..1..Let It Rip!" to "3..2..1..Go Shoot!"
i dunno why the first sounded better =)

"Let it Rip" is from the English dub. It has always been "Go Shoot" in Japan. IMO, Let it rip sounds really cheesy, even to a lot of kids ...

I don't see how being left-handed has anything to do with spin direction.

yeh i know my little sis always pretends to fart every time we say it. any way, spin direction DOESNT have anything to do with your handness(?), but lefties are sorta rare in both people and Beys.
(Jul. 23, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2009  3:56 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: If they had a cross over where the BladeBreakers came to MFB as Older teens or Adults or something it would be AMAZING. MFB vs HMS for like 1-3 episodes would be cool.

Why does everyone want this to happen? It would be lame, and it wouldn't even make sense because they live in different universes.

i know EXCACTLY how this could happen. both Ldrago and probly Zeus could somehow achieve MAXIMUM POWER at the same time. Ldrago does it ALL the time, and Zeus is already awesome so with a few years it would get EVEN better(if the G-rev universe didnt halt altogether because teh series is over,that is) it would create some type of vortex/vacuum thingy and their worlds would merge for a short time. Cool

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Night - Dec. 31, 2010

I love how the original had those epic stadiums. Like mini houses and columns in a stadium.
But I have to choose the MFB beys over the Originals, simply because their parts better and I think they look shmexy. But without the original, MFB wouldn't exist, right?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - mythic ldrago - Dec. 31, 2010

not exactly night. they couldve started the beyblade off with metal fight beyblade

Well, it wouldn't be called Metal Fight Beyblade.

And no, I doubt it would exist.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - mythic ldrago - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  2:10 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:35 AM)Khel Wrote: Tetsu can send crabs to eat people

I believe the choice is very obvious.

excactly. and like G said on pg.1, i havent seen hardly any(actually noneCute) of the past series, though.
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:30 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Correct me if im wrong but doesnt Ginga use right spin? and i meant attack loosely, i meant im left handed so i always bought left spin gears off friends cos i preferred the left spin beys =)

Another reason i prefer the older series is i prefer "3..2..1..Let It Rip!" to "3..2..1..Go Shoot!"
i dunno why the first sounded better =)

"Let it Rip" is from the English dub. It has always been "Go Shoot" in Japan. IMO, Let it rip sounds really cheesy, even to a lot of kids ...

I don't see how being left-handed has anything to do with spin direction.

yeh i know my little sis always pretends to fart every time we say it. any way, spin direction DOESNT have anything to do with your handness(?), but lefties are sorta rare in both people and Beys.
(Jul. 23, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2009  3:56 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: If they had a cross over where the BladeBreakers came to MFB as Older teens or Adults or something it would be AMAZING. MFB vs HMS for like 1-3 episodes would be cool.

Why does everyone want this to happen? It would be lame, and it wouldn't even make sense because they live in different universes.

i know EXCACTLY how this could happen. both Ldrago and probly Zeus could somehow achieve MAXIMUM POWER at the same time. Ldrago does it ALL the time, and Zeus is already awesome so with a few years it would get EVEN better(if the G-rev universe didnt halt altogether because teh series is over,that is) it would create some type of vortex/vacuum thingy and their worlds would merge for a short time. Cool

dude. seriously. why would you quote a nearly 2 year old post

BladerPiGuy, 2 years old, and why would you comment here if you haven't watched or read the old series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Black Ghost - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:38 AM)G Wrote: Just from this topic, I think I'll have to check the series out now. I've never seen over 10 episodes from any of the past series.

You never? Those series were awesome but i prefer MFB over old series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - zowiez - Jan. 01, 2011

(Dec. 31, 2010  7:59 PM)Night Wrote: I love how the original had those epic stadiums. Like mini houses and columns in a stadium.
But I have to choose the MFB beys over the Originals, simply because their parts better and I think they look shmexy. But without the original, MFB wouldn't exist, right?

Gotta disagree with this, as of right now the part selection for MFB's are kinda limited. There are alot of things not introduced yet in this series. ex. ball bearings, free spinning disks. ect. Alot of the attack rings are almost identical too.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Xi - Jan. 01, 2011

(Dec. 31, 2010  8:30 PM)Night Wrote: BladerPiGuy, 2 years old, and why would you comment here if you haven't watched or read the old series.

uuuuhhhhhhhh..............WUT?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BestLeoneBlader - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  6:33 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:30 PM)Night Wrote: BladerPiGuy, 2 years old, and why would you comment here if you haven't watched or read the old series.

uuuuhhhhhhhh..............WUT?

Not to interfere with the conversation, but, I agree with piguy, what's that supposed to mean? Or do you mean the new series is 2 yrs. old?
Chief - Hmm ...