World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED (/Thread-REOPENED-lightning-blade-s-FREE-SIGNATURE-AVATAR-SHOP-REOPENED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Dec. 08, 2012

ok then kyoyatategami sorry for the reply and Insane i can only get a still pic of ryuga shooting l-drago is that ok

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - VictoryStar - Dec. 08, 2012

what pic: black sun galaxy pegusus on left and destructor L-drago on right
what background: dark gray with lightning bolts
what text: WATCH OUT FOR THE DARKNESS!!!
and anything else: have the text italsized and red.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Dec. 09, 2012

victorystar here you go hope you like i couldnt get the text italsized but hope you still like it if it needs anything just say

[Image: lunapic1355055851969671.jpg]

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - Kaneki - Dec. 09, 2012

I think most likly a sig. If not just resize it down to a avater.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - VictoryStar - Dec. 09, 2012

(Dec. 09, 2012  1:19 PM)lightning blade Wrote: victorystar here you go hope you like i couldnt get the text italsized but hope you still like it if it needs anything just say

[Image: lunapic1355055851969671.jpg]

OMG I LUVS IT!! FORGET ITALISIZED!!! IT'S GREAT THE WAY IT IS!!

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - aidanoe - Dec. 09, 2012

Can I have a sig:
size: 300x200
pic: Dunamis on the left and Jade Jupitar on the right
text: at the bottom I would like it to say team predator in capital letters.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Aug. 31, 2013

Ok who wnts a sig or avatar.Avatar dimensions 120 by 120 sig dimentions 500 by 200 cannot do moving pics though and must gimme time to complete thanks request away

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 01, 2013

Dimensions- 500*200 Image- natsu dragneel on the left, rei in the middle and sasuke on right and driger v behind rei Text- jacolal Background: any as long as it has c4d spikes or something pike that.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Sep. 01, 2013

Ok gimme till around 8pm gmt it should be done if I have any problems I will pm you and let you know thanks for the request as well

here is your sig jacolal hope you like pmd you the code

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Sep. 02, 2013

ok here is the sig hope you like tell me if there is anything wrong

pmd you the code

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 02, 2013

This is good work... I'll pm you the details.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Sep. 02, 2013

Ok i'm looking for a person who is good with gfx and someone who would help me out in the shop thanks and could you please pm me a few samples or post them on this thread (pm preferred) thanks everyone

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Sep. 04, 2013

ok i have some new sig samples if you want just say post in thread or pm me thanks

if anyone wants any of those sigs just ask thanks

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 04, 2013

All four spoilers are the exact same.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - BIGBANG! - Sep. 04, 2013

what do you mean by that their all different?

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 04, 2013

The yu-gi-oh ones, above my prevoius post are the same.

Oh thats weird they were all different...... Hmm

Could... ya change em?

EDIT: NOW THEY ARE ALL NARUTO! And those are galaxy blade's not yours

Yeah I will but i'll have to do it later as im on my phone I need my laptop first i know I dont know how that is galaxy blade is using the laptop so.....

Okay, I'm not going on either of your sig shops... no offense to either of you, but they just confuse me...

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - Kaneki - Sep. 04, 2013

They should be back to normal now. sorry if spam

Ok I fixed the sample sigs so be free to request away

Great work. I think if you higher the opacity on aasuke and Hitachi on the first one, then it'll look even better.

RE: REOPENED lightning blade's FREE SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP!!!!! REOPENED - MiddayOBWL - Sep. 04, 2013

My order is plain.

Also, the third from the back spoiler doesn't work for me.

Ok thanks for the feedback jacolal I will try that tommrow and bahamadia I wiil do your avatar 2morro thanks