World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 28, 2013

(Apr. 28, 2013  6:16 AM)ghostbull Wrote: Kaboom, thanks bro. Tournament was a blast. Still angry with myself for not placing in top three but I learned a lot. I never battled such strong bladers. Time to step my game up.
Let it be your motivation to beat us next time! You have the skill, and all the right blades so you got it. If you want revenge, we should be discussing BeyDay and time now.

Who's interested in a BeyDay 2013 event? It would take place in Virginia Beach, VA at Comic Book Heaven on May 25, 2013. Thats a Saturday. It will either be BB-10 or Zero-G formatted tournament, possibly both if we have enough people. Let me know whats up and we can get this approved with a week!Tongue_out

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Chazberry
3.) raduthehandsom
4.) Vari Jack
5.) Ghost Bull
6.) Flash master
7.) DrPepsidew
8.) GabeDG
9.) rpov
10.) Mega
11.) Cait_Sith
12.) Zorablazer
13.) Death Phoenix

Maybe:
1.) WeirdWins
2.) T.J.- Bro

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - Apr. 28, 2013

You can count Vari Jack and myself as confirmed. We have to get ready. I better start my "shadow launches" now lol.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 29, 2013

(Apr. 28, 2013  5:21 PM)ghostbull Wrote: You can count Vari Jack and myself as confirmed. We have to get ready. I better start my "shadow launches" now lol.

LolXD Awesome! To some people it might sound dumb, but working on your combos, launches, and other techniques honestly work. Good luck.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Apr. 30, 2013

Gratz on the last tourney guys! Hopefully we can get down there soon for another.
Kaboom, I'd like to co-host one down there in early June if you can make it. Details and dates to follow.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 30, 2013

(Apr. 30, 2013  11:02 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Gratz on the last tourney guys! Hopefully we can get down there soon for another.
Kaboom, I'd like to co-host one down there in early June if you can make it. Details and dates to follow.

Okay, cool. I'm down for it. Just gotta check with Mr.Eric, the store owner of Comic Book Heaven to see if it can happen. When we plan ahead of time we're usually good.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - May. 01, 2013

Cool, I'll get you my schedule soon. I'm having a problem with getting One Eyed Jacques for the Saturday that I'm off.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 01, 2013

Dang.. Well if you manage to get One Eyed Jacques for any saturday, let me know. Haven't been to Richmond in a while and I miss the city!Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - May. 01, 2013

Of Course. OEJ's is real busy with street festivals in the summer so it's hit or miss there. They love us and we them so hopefully we can make something happen there soon on a Saturday

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 01, 2013

Nice. This summer, I wanted to make it a goal to host 3 big tournaments. One for each month of summer. x1 at Comic Book Heaven, x1 at my Neighborhood Rec-Center (which everyone enjoyed last time Tongue_out) and to finish it up.....x1 tournament on the top of Mount Trashmore in Virginia Beach, VA! It would be great to do the last one if possible.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - May. 02, 2013

Those that came to the Richmond Revolution Qualifier please check your Private Messages. I'm trying to get you your facebolts for competing

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 03, 2013

Any other takers for the May 25th BeyDay at Comic Book Heaven, in Virginia Beach??

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 06, 2013

Come on people. Doesn't matter who you are, if you got free time on May 25th come out to BeyDay 2013!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - beyfang - May. 06, 2013

yo im going probaly
Stupid

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 07, 2013

(May. 06, 2013  1:57 AM)beyfang Wrote: yo im going probaly
Stupid

Nice man. I'll add you to the list.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - May. 11, 2013

So Kaboom, Has the Beydays event been official yet? Submit it yet if not.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Orion 30 - May. 11, 2013

May 25th ill be in raleigh for beydays at game theory

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - [)ragon - May. 11, 2013

I have stuff going on Saturday. Unhappy I;m missing the NC tourney too. If this gets moved to Sunday, then put me as a maybe. Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 12, 2013

(May. 11, 2013  10:15 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I have stuff going on Saturday. Unhappy I;m missing the NC tourney too. If this gets moved to Sunday, then put me as a maybe. Smile

Sorry bro, can't push the date. We've done it before and had issues come up.

Pruebame- I'm working on it. With so little people coming so far, I'm not sure to have BB-10 or Zero-G. This will be submitted within the next few days.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - raduthehandsom - May. 12, 2013

Hey Kaboom, i still feel bad for missing the last one but if u can post the Date and TIME of the tournament at least 24 hrs in advance this time u can count me in. Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 13, 2013

(May. 12, 2013  10:16 PM)raduthehandsom Wrote: Hey Kaboom, i still feel bad for missing the last one but if u can post the Date and TIME of the tournament at least 24 hrs in advance this time u can count me in. Wink

....I swear I did last time but either way, okay cool. Hope to see you this time. The tournament is at Comic Book Heaven in Virginia Beach, VA tournament will begin at 12 noon and we will not be waiting for anyone. My recommendation is to show up a little early to blade, practice, trade parts, etc.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - May. 13, 2013

Cool- I am looking forward to working with you in early June for the next event. I need my revenge battles lol.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - May. 13, 2013

Come on Virginia bladers let's get more people to confirm that they are going to this tournament. Do you want to battle with serious competition or what?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - May. 13, 2013

(May. 13, 2013  1:18 PM)ghostbull Wrote: Come on Virginia bladers let's get more people to confirm that they are going to this tournament. Do you want to battle with serious competition or what?

Thanks for the support! We need as many bladers as possible!

EDIT: LolxD I looked up the special move of Phantom Orion, and its actually BARNARDS LOOP!!!xD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - May. 13, 2013

Hahaha that's messed up. Sounds like barrage. Why does he call it barnards loop when his name is Chris.?. I guess a lot of things won't make sense when talking about a cartoon about magic spinning tops.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - chazberry - May. 14, 2013

lets go draciel

hey ghostbull you think your so tuff !!!!!! I will put u in your place at the tournament no doubt about it my ranks are pretty high

(Apr. 16, 2012  2:44 AM)Pruebame Wrote: RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Richmond Va. To be determined
Time: 10:30 Registration Start time 11:00pm Please note time change

Date: 4/14/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees. $5.00
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. Only WBO fees apply for the Zero-G event.

There will be a Name that tournament contest with the prize being your store fees paid for by me. Please send all entrees to me via pm. No other entrees will count so don't spam this thread. Winners will be announced on the date the tournament if official and on this and that thread. Good luck all

Confirmed:

Bazooka
Pruebame
Blader IXI
Dylanslegos

Maybe:
AgentBeyblade21
Kaboom
Stars
Cait_sith
TheWhiteMamba

(May. 14, 2013  1:05 AM)chazberry Wrote: lets go draciel

hey ghostbull you think your so tuff !!!!!! I will put u in your place at the tournament no doubt about it my ranks are pretty high

i'm going to be there for sure