World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] (/Thread-Focus-and-Blood-s-Free-Signatures-and-avatars-Closed-Forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Apr. 27, 2012

Hi,Focus you are a Good Signature Maker and if Blood is working with you then he is also good.You guys have good sigs,and i want One.
I want my sig as a Ryuga in the Middle taking all his Spirits up about the Size like yours Focus.Background whatever Matches.Text should be Written Nightmare.Dont want to Pressurize you but how much time will it take.Thank you

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - beybladetiggy - Apr. 27, 2012

Hey blood can you make me a new signature of Aang of The Last Airbender in avatar state.
Size:Maximum
Background:Airbending symbol on the left and firebending symbol on the right and White on left and red on the right.
Character: Aang on the Left on avatar state and firelord Ozai on the right and Zuko in the middle
Text:Beybladetiggy

Thanks for doing this keep up the good work.

Edit:If you need episodes to extract images pm me know where to get all episodes.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Synth - Apr. 28, 2012

here is Beyblader#14793's request!:
[Image: Beyblader14793-1.png]

link:
Code:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/CyberFernandez/Beyblader14793-1.png

remember to give credit!

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - *Converse* - Apr. 28, 2012

I'll request an avatar, but don't take too long this time

Pic: none
Text: MusicMaster blinking
Background: Masamune in a smokey greenish blue background

For Masamune's pic, use http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Cast

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Synth - Apr. 28, 2012

lol, and you came back here XD

yeah sure, give me a minute

EDIT: here ya go:
[Image: Maeyer.gif]

link:
Code:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/CyberFernandez/Maeyer.gif

Remember to give credit!

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - AMATEraxu(*) - Apr. 28, 2012

THANKS FOCUS AGAIN AND YOU TO BLOOD CREDIT GOES TO BOTH OF YOU

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - *Converse* - Apr. 28, 2012

It looks awesome, thank you Blood!!

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Focus - Apr. 28, 2012

I know i am not doing sigs in a while so sorry blood and i will make sigs now (Which are not animated)!

Edit: Hey famemonster8 ur sig is done by Blood
Not me but in your signature u wrote thanks to Blood(focus) but i didnt done anything of that Blood deserves the credits not me undertood?? Remove (focus) from that sig!Sorry if i am rude Tongue_out

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Byerg - Apr. 28, 2012

What Do You Want: Signature
Characters or Main Render(s): Phantom Blaster Overlord (I can't find any renders..)
Size: 400x150
Background: One that you see fits, please.
Text: Sacrifices are necessary for power..

I like how Blood does backgrounds usually, so if it's ok with you then can he do it? If it's not ok, I'm fine with you doing it.

(Apr. 28, 2012  1:43 PM)Focus Wrote: Edit: Hey famemonster8 ur sig is done by Blood
Not me but in your signature u wrote thanks to Blood(focus) but i didnt done anything of that Blood deserves the credits not me undertood?? Remove (focus) from that sig!Sorry if i am rude Tongue_out

who cares? its your shop anyways. I made it so I can HELP you. the credit should be yours Smile

oh, and Gajee wants me to do the sig. So yeah...

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Anchor - Apr. 28, 2012

I know I already asked for a sig,but can I ask for an avatar too? If so I'd like;
Characters: Snarf(same as my sig)
Size: like yours
Background: Fang Leone(bey,spinning animation) behind Snarf,and the same background as my sig.
Text: "Symmetry Is Key"

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Focus - Apr. 28, 2012

Just finished doing Akio's Sig!:

[Image: Vzbgx.png]

Link:

PHP Code:
[img]http://gfxf.net/images/Vzbgx.png[/img] 

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Neo blaster #1 - Apr. 29, 2012

hi id like to request a moving sig and avatar
sig:storm aquarios special move infinite assault animated
avatar:same as sig only with name on it
please and thank you

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Byerg - Apr. 29, 2012

Please follow the form that is in the OP, otherwise, they will not do your request, simple rules...

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Focus - Apr. 29, 2012

Ill do them ASAP!

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - TakasuMouce - Apr. 30, 2012

What do u want: avatar
Characters or main render(s): snow
Size: 120x120
Background: Black hole swirling
Text: Yukio
Other extra stuff: The snow is falling and the black hole is spinning without any choppyness. Sorry if its hard to do.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Open Again](Animated Also!) - Focus - Apr. 30, 2012

I really need to improve in GFX so! Shop Closed Sorry for pending Reqs! Unhappy

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - beybladetiggy - Apr. 30, 2012

What if they were doing my sig and then you closed it will I be able to receive my sig from blood hope so.

Question:-Why do you close your shop everytime like it can't be open in one mounth.If u want to have break just say you want to take a break and am sure blood will be happy to do the pending requests.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Synth - Apr. 30, 2012

WHAT?!

dude, seriously you need to tell the truth. We are closed because of the pending request. We will post when we are done...

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Focus - Apr. 30, 2012

Yea we two discussed about it and closed it TBH we closed it to make all pending reqs !

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - AMATEraxu(*) - Apr. 30, 2012

Blood i would like a signature size:maximum image if you could put one:pluto and fusion hades signature: helldestroyer background:like famemonster

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Byerg - Apr. 30, 2012

Do you not like reading much?

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Viral - Apr. 30, 2012

Granblue, Just don't bother posting and just report, It'll save you alot of time.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Synth - Apr. 30, 2012

Actually, He did request something a few days ago, so I'll accept as a "Change request" thing...

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Unstoppable - May. 05, 2012

Can I get a sig tan hair Toby-basalt zeo-byxis masamune- striker with their beys maxium size background a black hole
Avatar-toby tan hair with screw lyra animated
Plz do it!