World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Black and White 2 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Black and White 2 (/Thread-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon-Black-and-White-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - AllGenBlader - Apr. 20, 2012

Has anything about how long it has pasted after the 1st one in here, seeing how gyms are all new makes me wonder? This could also easily effect if we see N or not.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - Apr. 20, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  1:15 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Has anything about how long it has pasted after the 1st one in here, seeing how gyms are all new makes me wonder? This could also easily effect if we see N or not.

It is confirmed to be two years after the final events of the previous game.

All of this is posted in the thread.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Apr. 21, 2012

Pokemon Trailer #2

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - Apr. 21, 2012

That trainer sprite animation for Shizui is just plain cool. HE FREALIN JUMPS ON TI THE BATTLEFIELD, killer.

I love how tricked out Nimbasa City has gotten over those 2 years, thanks for the vid Cannon.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Imperial - Apr. 21, 2012

The scene at 1:15 looked really cool, not sure what it was though, robotic tyranitar?

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - Apr. 21, 2012

(Apr. 21, 2012  2:11 PM)Imperial Wrote: The scene at 1:15 looked really cool, not sure what it was though, robotic tyranitar?
Aha, that was in the the top comments section! Wink

But yeah, That didn't really look good. It was sorta Marvel-ish..

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - Apr. 21, 2012

I guess its reminiscent of the Great Accelguard in the anime. The movie theater, from what the anime shows, is most likely gonna be in Driftveil City.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hazel - May. 02, 2012

Global Link is confirmed to return in this game, and unfortunately, Dream World has been confirmed to also be getting updated for it. The "exciting" part is that DW's cooldown is reduced from 24hr to 20.

...yeah

So, more of the worst idea in Pokémon history coming at ya.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - May. 02, 2012

They could have utilized the Dream World and improved it way better than it is now.

The only plus to having the Dream World is for the special abilities Pokemon can get, the mini games are terrible and the cool down is even worse.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was gonna be some mini-MM for Pokemon...

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - May. 11, 2012

[Image: tornadusforms.jpg]
Source:
The legendary 'Genie' Trios new forms? Tornadus looks terrible. :\

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - May. 11, 2012

New info: Giovanni, Brock, Cheren, and Bianca are making returns.
Cheren is a gym leader
Cynthia has a new facility called the World Championships where you battle every Gym leader from all regions up until now.

Source: 2ch Member that leaked the image

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Cannon - May. 11, 2012

That is not confirmed yet.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Giraton - May. 11, 2012

that wold be cool though, those who have played every game from the start would totally like a feature like that, though it does make me wonder if gym leaders like misty with have their old costume look or new costume look in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, or even both. would be cool to see giovanni, and how it would explain his apperence. those new form look strange, their birds now, well at least their better looking than their last horrible design (i think thats why they gave them new forms).

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hyper27 - May. 11, 2012

Still really weird that Tornadus is a bird now. I am really looking forward to White 2 as I am going to use pokemon from different generations in it. Thats going to be a first time experience (I mean on a wider scale). Grin

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Neko Fury - May. 12, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  1:09 PM)Cannon Wrote: That is not confirmed yet.
It has been confirmed Cheren is a Gym Leader, images have been leaked at serebii. Pokemon World Tournament also confirmed from the leaked images

Also we get to see what the new Kami trio's forms look like...Dranzer, Dragoon, Driger (Sacred Beast) theme anyone Eee
Now needs Draciel XD

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hitsugiya - May. 16, 2012

http://fiztheancient.tumblr.com/post/23136395728/heres-that-pokemon-bw2-video-mfers-privating-it

This anime actually looks respectable! Lets hope this actually turns into an anime instead of just being as it is (a teaser for BW2)

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - May. 17, 2012

Its not a anime, it's a animated promo for BW2 to raise hype (and the game is only 4 weeks away from release).

The actual anime with Ash is confirmed to have a continuation sequel called Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Hitsugiya - May. 17, 2012

(May. 17, 2012  12:32 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Its not a anime, it's a animated promo for BW2 to raise hype (and the game is only 4 weeks away from release).
I knew that, I was just saying that this looks likes a better Pokemon anime if it were to be one than the current one.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Neko Fury - May. 17, 2012

I wished the current anime was like that and make Satoshi more badass (up to eleven) like Red in the manga (making him evolve his Pokemon quicker and age) instead of a loser and ageless kid he is now...

From the anime trailer for the game, it seems that Bel/Bianca and Kamitsure/Elesa have different voice actresses compared to the anime because they sounded different in the trailer. :\

Whoever said that they have the same VAs from the anime, they were wrong...

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - SoulNinja - May. 20, 2012

im definatly gonna get it when it comes out and hopefully cheren will be harder to beat.

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Ga' - May. 20, 2012

He's like the first gym leader (see screencap of battle, he has a Lv. 11 Pokemon and you still have base form of your starter). How hard do you expect him to be?

i want him to be much stronger though

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - Nuzumaki90 - May. 20, 2012

Well in the promo, he's shown with a Stoutland so you might get to battle him again after the first gym battle (rematches)

yay i just dont want him to have strong pokemon in black and white but then in black and white 2 he has really carp pokemon

RE: Pokémon Black and White 2 - DuncanBeyDemon - May. 20, 2012

Is it really confirmed that ALL the previous gym leaders can be battled at the World Championships? and why is Akuroma there, i thought he was a Fennel (btw is she part of the sequel?) kind of guy. I hope Wally is part of the World Championships cuz he has always been one of my favorite characters