World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
New Jersey and who lives there - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: New Jersey and who lives there (/Thread-New-Jersey-and-who-lives-there)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Sniper - Jan. 30, 2017

(Jan. 29, 2017  1:14 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I could probably make it. when do you think? what part of NJ?

it would probably be somewhere in Northern NJ in either Passaic or Bergen County. If i am unable to find an indoor venue ill most likely be waiting for the more warmer months to host in Central Park if i cant find a more convenient open space

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Sniper - Feb. 02, 2017

Just posted in the Manhattan thread because it'll most likely be in central park in March. If you can make it please reply there for head count

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - RandomBlader64 - Feb. 19, 2017

In nj near Newark and interested in events

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jun. 28, 2017

check out the philadelphia tournament interest thread if you can make it. planning one for the 15th or 22nd

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - TheCrazedBlader - Jul. 25, 2017

I'd love to battle you guys! Show you my awesome skills. Also, is there a age limit? What about 12 and up?

Dude! I'll be in central park! In New York right?

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 25, 2017

(Jul. 25, 2017  9:04 PM)TheCrazedBlader Wrote: I'd love to battle you guys! Show you my awesome skills. Also, is there a age limit? What about 12 and up?

Dude! I'll be in central park! In New York right?

there are no upcoming events in NY atm. i host in philadelphia if you're willing to come down there

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - TheCrazedBlader - Jul. 25, 2017

Oh nevermind then....

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - TheCrazedBlader - Jul. 26, 2017

Nevermind. I could be there. What day and month is it going to be in?

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 26, 2017

(Jul. 26, 2017  3:01 PM)TheCrazedBlader Wrote: Nevermind. I could be there. What day and month is it going to be in?

i'm not completely sure. i might try for the last weekend in august right before i go back to school

Ok. What day in that week and what time?

Hiya. My name is The Crazed Blader! Can you guys host a beyblade battle at the blue hilside park? When you get to conant park, make a right, and soon enough you will see a blue park! Not to bug you but if you can bring some mats and some Burst Bey Stadiums? And some prizes?

Can you guys host a Beyblade battle at the blue hillside park? Basically, when you get to Conant park ( in hillside ) Make a right, walk under the bridge, cross the street, and make another right. Soon enough you will see a opening into the blue park. You guys should get some mats, put them together on the ground, and get some prizes that everyone would love.

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 27, 2017

(Jul. 26, 2017  7:23 PM)TheCrazedBlader Wrote: Ok. What day in that week and what time?

itd probably be around noon on the 26 of august if can do it

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - TheCrazedBlader - Jul. 27, 2017

are you bringing prizes?

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 27, 2017

(Jul. 27, 2017  2:16 PM)TheCrazedBlader Wrote: are you bringing prizes?

i'm hosting that's my job LOL. do u have any ideas for prizes?

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - TheCrazedBlader - Jul. 30, 2017

beyblade parts, drones, something similar to that

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 31, 2017

(Jul. 30, 2017  7:15 PM)TheCrazedBlader Wrote: beyblade parts, drones, something similar to that

i meant like specific beys haha

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Sniper - Aug. 02, 2017

Planning for a tournament either the last weekend of August or September 2nd/3rd. Please respond if interested. Hecksher playground(Central Park) will be the location

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - DECEPTICON - Aug. 02, 2017

(Aug. 02, 2017  2:18 PM)Sniper Wrote: Planning for a tournament either the last weekend of August or September 2nd/3rd. Please respond if interested. Hecksher playground(Central Park) will be the location

Imma come through again, this time I'll be in the finals boiii

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - LordL0Ls - Jan. 30, 2018

I live in New Jersey. We barely get any tournaments here in comparison to New York and Canada

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - Sniper - Feb. 03, 2018

If anyone can suggest a location(preferably indoors) that we can have a tournament at

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - LordL0Ls - Feb. 04, 2018

How about a park or at someone's house?

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - bladekid - Feb. 04, 2018

I wish

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - DreamBlade - Jul. 31, 2018

(Aug. 02, 2017  2:18 PM)Sniper Wrote: Planning for a tournament either the last weekend of August or September 2nd/3rd. Please respond if interested. Hecksher playground(Central Park) will be the location
Im interested. I have time. How many hours.

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - LegendV3 - Sep. 04, 2018

(Feb. 03, 2018  8:41 AM)Sniper Wrote: If anyone can suggest a location(preferably indoors) that we can have a tournament at

Littlefalls reck center

RE: New Jersey and who lives there - LegendV3 - Sep. 15, 2018

I’m in little falls nj