World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-New-Beyblade-Series-Anime)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Kai-V - Apr. 03, 2012

Ginga is not even listed in the main cast of characters ...

I have been in the Beyblade community for almost ten years. I was more interested by the anime than the hobby back then, and I was a witness to all those fangirls who just invented pairings between characters based on un-special scenes in the anime, sometimes between characters who had never even seen each other ... And, in the end, the only official pairing was between Rei and Mao.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 03, 2012

Sorry, I meant "can't", not "can". Me and my typing >.>

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - bbgoldflame - Apr. 03, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  8:11 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: ^ I like this guy Grin

I can't see it happening, but nonetheless, the anime surprises us.

You mean girl. Phoenixmiko is female. You're right that the anime surprises us.

Quote:Ginga is not even listed in the main cast of characters ...

I have been in the Beyblade community for almost ten years. I was more interested by the anime than the hobby back then, and I was a witness to all those fangirls who just invented pairings between characters based on un-special scenes in the anime, sometimes between characters who had never even seen each other ... And, in the end, the only official pairing was between Rei and Mao.

I was not aware of that. However, Ginga may well be shown in flashbacks or feature as a minor character. He could be mentioned by characters too despite not being there. It's a possibility.

I have been in the Beyblade community as long as you have. After all, you and I are the same age and were both born the same year; I am only three months younger. I too bore witness to fangirls pairing characters for the sake of it and shipping ones who never met (I was glad when ReiMao became canon though as they are my second fave pairing for Bakuten Shoot). It annoyed me a lot so I know where you are coming from.

However, like you, I was not and am not one of the them. However, neither is phoenixmiko - though reading through your exchange, it seems you were implying that she is one. Unless I misinterpreted of course. It makes sense why you would assume so but rest assured that there are shippers like her out there who are not fangirls and do not mindlessly pair characters together.

As for me, I do not watch anime and read manga to ship characters; it is the story, the characters' dynamics and their development which make me do so. The same goes for every anime and manga I watch and read. There's nothing wrong with that kind of shipping in my eyes. I may be your age but I still love to support pairings I like. Scenes which appear to be insignificant to one, will be considered to be significant by another. It's all contrasting opinions and interpretations, as phoenixmiko said.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - -1o1-DiAbLO- - Apr. 04, 2012

AFAIK Benkie is working in a restaurant !!!!(i think Ginka would be in burger shop :p )

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 05, 2012

Benkei probably gives Gingka 100% discount on Burgers :L

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Arupaeo - Apr. 05, 2012

It would be really sad if Benkei ended up working in a burger shop.

He did such a great job training Kenta, that I would rather have seen him using his coaching skills to become... well... a coach! Or a trainer, or a teacher, or a Sergeant in the military or something like that.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 05, 2012

Well, he settled with underappreciated support character, I suppose that's not too bad.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - PlayBlitz - Apr. 06, 2012

Good!Go Zero-G.
And now getting the new beys is going to be difficult in India for now,but don't know about the future..

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - laidbackblader - Apr. 06, 2012

yeah im soooo excited cause this means that the salad bowl stadium will be in use

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - stevebak - Apr. 06, 2012

I think Madoka and Tsubasa are in the WBBA, Like Phoenix and Hikaru. And that can explane the suite of Tsubasa

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Anchor - Apr. 08, 2012

No idea why but this reminds me of Yugioh Zexal. I like Zero's character design,my favorite looks on a main character so far.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - To - Apr. 08, 2012

The opening song doesn't credit any English people.

"Zzzzzeeeeeerrrrroooooo-Geeeeeeeeeee" to happen after all? : /

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 08, 2012

It's incredibly bizarre and awesome that Thermal, Screw, Aquario and three notable clear wheels get cameo'd to death now. I really can't wait until the next episode.

Madoka looks cute indeed. Really glad she doesn't glomp the credits anymore.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - beybladetiggy - Apr. 08, 2012

(Apr. 08, 2012  4:50 PM)Apply Without Wrote: It's incredibly bizarre and awesome that Thermal, Screw, Aquario and three notable clear wheels get cameo'd to death now. I really can't wait until the next episode.

Madoka looks cute indeed. Really glad she doesn't glomp the credits anymore.
Yeah also Madoka has a very small skirt and i think the little child that analysed battle on episode might be Madoka's Daughter who knows.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 08, 2012

The chances of Mal being Madoka's daughter are extremely slim. Mal looks like a ten year old, while Madoka is around twenty. It'd mean Madoka would've given birth to Mal prior to "Beyblade: Metal Fusion", and would be a continuity error.

A more likely option is that Mal is Madoka's sister. Or even unrelated (Which would be strange since they're very similar).

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Switchblade - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 08, 2012  5:11 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The chances of Mal being Madoka's daughter are extremely slim. Mal looks like a ten year old, while Madoka is around twenty. It'd mean Madoka would've given birth to Mal prior to "Beyblade: Metal Fusion", and would be a continuity error.

A more likely option is that Mal is Madoka's sister. Or even unrelated (Which would be strange since they're very similar).
Hmmm... I was thinking she looks like six or seven...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 18, 2012

Well, that's possible. We don't really know her age, we can only assume.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Kai-V - Apr. 18, 2012

The names are more or less confirmed to be Kite and Eight.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - PhantomKid - Apr. 18, 2012

What names?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Kai-V - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  9:12 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: What names?

... If you had any idea about who the known characters of Beyblade Zero-G were, you would have never asked that question. Just look through this topic.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - SouPudeliK - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The names are more or less confirmed to be Kite and Eight.

Hah, that's good to know. Thanks for sharing this information.
What kind of parents give their kids names like-... oh wait, I've nearly forgotten about all the other names in Beyblade...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 18, 2012

Kite and Eight? I assumed those would be their names in the end. Annoying, because I prefer Kaito over Kite, and I hate naming characters after numbers (Except in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL; The Roman Numerals were good).

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - PhantomKid - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

... If you had any idea about who the known characters of Beyblade Zero-G were, you would have never asked that question. Just look through this topic.
Actually, there is nothing on the thread about them.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ~Mana~ - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 19, 2012  12:04 AM)PhantomKid Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, there is nothing on the thread about them.

Yeah there is, it's fairly early on.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Switchblade - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  11:01 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Kite and Eight? I assumed those would be their names in the end. Annoying, because I prefer Kaito over Kite, and I hate naming characters after numbers (Except in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL; The Roman Numerals were good).

Just a suggestion, but maybe the girl is eight?