World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series (/Thread-BeyWheelz-Anime-Side-Series)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Jrx - Mar. 17, 2012

WTF is Paradox from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's doing on here? O__O

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 17, 2012

That character is so blurred out that making your comparison now is a bit off, lol.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Nuzumaki90 - Mar. 17, 2012

Lmao Jrx! Good job pointing that out, it made my day.

I would also like to point out that the main guy (don't know his name yet) looks a whole lot like Zero Kurogane, I wonder if Nelvana took ideas from 4D and the Zero-G anime and added them into the BeyWheelz storyline.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - ButterflyKnight - Mar. 17, 2012

Unless they are making a story about of blader's daily life, I can't imagine a coerent story involving bey battles in 13 episodes... This is what I can say.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - DapperShiga - Mar. 18, 2012

Aye Japan...

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Kai-V - Mar. 19, 2012

What, "Japan" ? This is all Nelvana's idea, and they probably influenced the designs and characters a lot.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - kbuno50 - Mar. 19, 2012

Lol, I wonder what they will say instead of bladers....

Wheelers XD

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 19, 2012

3,2,1 let it roll?

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Raigeko13 - Mar. 19, 2012

And then someone gets ran over like a truck.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 19, 2012

(Mar. 19, 2012  2:05 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And then someone gets ran over like a truck.

Someone is still mad all over the place, about Hasbro. XD

Yeah, this is going to turn out worse than new-day Teen Titans.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 19, 2012

If this show somehow turns out no worse than the average Beyblade y'all gonna be eating some juicy crow.

I suggest consulting this guy:

[Image: nMqD8.png]

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - kbuno50 - Mar. 19, 2012

Beybattle = BeyRace?
(Mar. 19, 2012  3:05 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Beybattle = BeyRace?

Epic edit: Battle Royale = Daytona 500 XD XD Xd

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Kai-V - Mar. 19, 2012

BeyWheelz is no race, it is just random rolling around ...

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - DapperShiga - Mar. 19, 2012

(Mar. 19, 2012  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What, "Japan" ? This is all Nelvana's idea, and they probably influenced the designs and characters a lot.
Ok, let me rephrase that.

Aye Hasbro...

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 24, 2012

This can't be right. It's saying they'll be recording Beywheelz until 2013...

Thing has 13 episodes...

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Kai-V - Mar. 24, 2012

Well, Beyblade Zero-G will have a few twelve-minutes episodes as well, so perhaps there are going to be two "seasons" of thirteen episodes for BeyWheelz ... ?

I would imagine those involved would want to see the performance of the first cycle of episodes before signing off on another batch.

Has it been confirmed that Zero-G will still be in a shared timeslot with B-Daman?

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Nuzumaki90 - Mar. 24, 2012

So it's premiering this coming week? Wtf?

It's ending March of next year and the series only has 13 episodes do maybe after the premier, they will show off 1 new episode each month and the final episode will be next March making a total of 13 episodes being televised.

That's a recording schedule, not a broadcast one. It means Beywheelz has recently just began English voice recording, which isn't a surprise since they were just in the casting phase a month or so ago.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 24, 2012  1:16 PM)To Wrote: Has it been confirmed that Zero-G will still be in a shared timeslot with B-Daman?

Yes, it is confirmed.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - beybladetiggy - Mar. 26, 2012

Why did it have to share timeslot.Just use Bleach timeslot because it has been paused.Come on Takaratomy and Tv Tokyo.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 27, 2012

Beyblade's ratings have improved considerably, but there's no way Takara Tomy springs for a prime time TV slot for it. The only direct "Have I got a toy to sell you!" series on prime time on TV Tokyo is Inazuma Eleven and LBX, shows that do pretty well in the ratings.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - ~Mana~ - Mar. 27, 2012

Two seasons of Beywheelz... life gets worse...

Oh well, When B-Daman ends in September, we can finally get rid of BeyWheelz.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - DranzerX13 - Mar. 27, 2012

Well, now the new BakuTech! Bakugan anime is getting the same timeslot treatment as well. it's sharing a timeslot with Transformers Prime. As for the BeyWheelz thing, i'm sure it'll air in Japan after it airs in US/Canada.

RE: BeyWheelz Anime Side Series - To - Mar. 27, 2012

Huh? I thought Prime was going to replace Card Fight Vanguard (it's moving to a different slot), and that Baku-Tech would premiere in the block where Duel Masters, and Hyper Yo-Yo air in. Is that not the case? It's a really terrible idea to edit a Transformers Prime episode into half length... Like really, really horrible. The show's pacing would be broken if they split 1 episode into 2 as well. Jeeze Takara Tomy treats Transformers pretty janky.