World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas (/Thread-Monthly-beyblade-club-in-Hurst-Texas)

Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 04, 2009

I might be able to start a monthly beyblade club at the Hurst public library, but it's still a matter of who would come and if they are willing to let us use one of their rooms. If you are interested in starting a club and would show up post your comments here or PM me

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2009

would they really let you blade in a library?

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - G - Jun. 04, 2009

If it's like the one near my place, they'll have extra rooms in the same building, but the one I'm talking about is a library/rec center.

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  6:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: would they really let you blade in a library?

they probably would, they have a medium sized room that isn't near the actual library that is used for clubs. so noise wouldn't be a problem.
I haven't actually asked them yet. But i don't think they would have any problem with it. also the library advertises their clubs so we could promote the WBO.

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - DUKER09 - Jun. 06, 2009

hey im from dallas and we are not that many but if you can do that i would like to join

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  4:15 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: hey im from dallas and we are not that many but if you can do that i would like to join

ok cool it might be pretty small at first but i am certain that it will grow.
i will talk to the library staff about starting the club. also if they agree i will pm you the info

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - DUKER09 - Jun. 06, 2009

ok thanks

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Lyger26 - Jun. 17, 2009

Im in San Antonio Texas, you guys want to meet up somewhere someday??

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 17, 2009

we were planning on waiting till the release of Metal fusion beyblade but you should go to the Beyblade free-for-all on June 28th.We might plan some events their. Go to the thread called Beyblade Free-For-All June 28th for info. Hope you can make it. Smile

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2009

You were planning on waiting another 15 months?

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Lyger26 - Jun. 17, 2009

Ok pm sometime and if im near the place, i might show up.. Oh where is the free for all at on June 28??

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 18, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  9:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You were planning on waiting another 15 months?

I figured the idea would be more solid then. Alot of people don't know what a beyblade is or don't own one.
(Jun. 17, 2009  11:23 PM)Lyger26 Wrote: Ok pm sometime and if im near the place, i might show up.. Oh where is the free for all at on June 28??

Read the forum titled "Beyblade free-for-all June 28th

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - DUKER09 - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  11:23 PM)Lyger26 Wrote: Ok pm sometime and if im near the place, i might show up.. Oh where is the free for all at on June 28??

hey im from dallas and im going to san antonio on monday to visit my family,
may be we can get together to play?

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - KING - Jun. 19, 2009

hey so am i maybe we could all meet up and blade. I think that i am going some time around the 4th of july

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - Rocky - Jun. 19, 2009

Those dates are around a week apart....:X

RE: Monthly beyblade club in Hurst, Texas - DUKER09 - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  5:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Those dates are around a week apart....:X

im not going to be there the 4th