World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Trade Me? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Trade Me? (/Thread-Trade-Me)

Trade Me? - JamesLeeNguyen - May. 30, 2009

Hey guys I have a lot of yu-gi-oh and I am selling or trading them for beyblades. If anyone wants to trade tell me.

I am doing this because I met a friend with beyblades and it reminded me of me a long time ago now I want to gain my collection back. I want HMS and plastic beyblades! All of you know how expensive HMS are now. So If you buy thank you because you are indeed helping me! Joyful_3

If you want to see pictures tell me.
If you want a card that is not in this list ask me and I will see if I have it.

*PM me offer I refuse to give an offer.
*I have the right to sell or not sell to you
*All Holo cards have "Holo/" in front of them
*If you want ask me what color the letters are.

List of my some of my cards:

Note: Sets Stay Together
Sets:
* Holo/Blue Eyes White Dragons set ( x3 Blue Eyes White Dragon, x1 Blue Eyes Shinning Dragon, x1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon)
*Holo/Dark Sage set ( Time Wizard, Dark Magician, Dark Sage)
*Thousand Dragon set ( Thousand Dragon, Time Wizard, Baby Dragon)
* Holo/Red Eyes set ( Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, Red Eyes B. Dragon, Red Eyes B. Chick(not holo), Inferno Blast)
*Sphinx set ( Theinen The Great Shpinx, Andro Sphinx, Sphinx Teleia)
*Black Luster set ( Black Luster Soldier, Black Luster Ritual)( Have toy if wanted)

Single Cards:
*Holo/Dark Eradicator Warlock x2
*Holo/Dark Magician
*Holo/Flame Swordsman
*Holo/Jinzo Lord x3
*Holo/Jinzo Returner x3
*Holo/Super Conductor Tyrano
*Holo/Penguin Soldier
*Holo/Relinquished
*Holo/Gilford The Lightning
*Holo/Gilford The Legend
*Holo/Vampire Genesis
*Holo/Simorgh of Divinity x
*Holo/Parisite Paricide
*Holo/Reaper On The Nightmare
*Holo/Vorse Raider
*Holo/Andro Sphinx
*Holo/Theinen The Great Sphinx
*Holo/Kaiser Sea Horse
*Holo/Blade Knight
*Holo/Dust Tornado x2
*Holo/Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness
*Holo/Fushioh Richie

Sold:
(none)
Thanks For Looking!

RE: Trade Me? - JamesLeeNguyen - Jun. 01, 2009

Hope you guys will buy! Joyful_3 ! Also, Beybrad if there is anything wrong please tell me so I can learn from my mistakes. Smile

RE: Trade Me? - Jerick - Jun. 02, 2009

It's difficult to find people to trade Beyblades for Yugioh! cards. I tried this, and so far it hasn't gone anywhere. Good luck though!

You'd be better off selling your cards to get some money for them, as they sell for a lot depending on how good their condition is--and then buying the Beyblades.

Sorry if this went off topic.

RE: Trade Me? - JamesLeeNguyen - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  2:28 AM)Jerick Wrote: It's difficult to find people to trade Beyblades for Yugioh! cards. I tried this, and so far it hasn't gone anywhere. Good luck though!

You'd be better off selling your cards to get some money for them, as they sell for a lot depending on how good their condition is--and then buying the Beyblades.

Sorry if this went off topic.

That's what I am doing if you read it carefully it said I am selling the cards so I can buy beyblaes or if someone wants to trade me.

RE: Trade Me? - josh-jf - Jun. 02, 2009

To be honest you wont get much, you dont have many yugioh! cards that are worth anything there.

(Jun. 02, 2009  2:35 AM)josh-jf Wrote: To be honest you wont get much, you dont have many yugioh! cards that are worth anything there.

These are some of my cards it's only a few out of OVER 2000 Cards!

RE: Trade Me? - Aqua - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  2:33 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: That's what I am doing if you read it carefully it said I am selling the cards so I can buy beyblaes or if someone wants to trade me.

Then you should change the topic title.

RE: Trade Me? - josh-jf - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  2:37 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: These are some of my cards it's only a few out of OVER 2000 Cards!

Yeah but if those are your best cards, noone will want any no matter have many you have, if you have better ones i suggest you put them on your list otherwise unless someone is desperate and needs one of those cards you wont be getting anything im sorry to say.

Hope i dont sound mean, just dont want you getting your hopes up that's all.

I understand and it is okay. Thanks for the tip though.

RE: Trade Me? - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2009

people would rather have beyblades than yugioh cards on a beyblade forum

shocking

LOL I know I just really am trying to get some new HMS

RE: Trade Me? - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  3:09 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: LOL I know I just really am trying to get some new HMS

so sell your cards on ebay and buy hms with money

(Jun. 02, 2009  3:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so sell your cards on ebay and buy hms with money

I am will try but first can someone find a site with a list of card pricing? thanks Joyful_3

RE: Trade Me? - Commie - Jun. 03, 2009

ebay.com