World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! (/Thread-MAY-23-IS-BEYDAY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Kei - Apr. 27, 2009

Awesome.

Congratulations Kai-V! I would have definitely suggested you myself, but I thought it would be odd owning Beyblade Spirit and being staff on the WBO haha

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Aqua - Apr. 27, 2009

This awesome. And congrats Kai-V!

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 27, 2009

This is great, I will get on with this later.

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Kazegami - Apr. 27, 2009

I don't have friends or subscribers on youtube (after all I only opened an account for the test video for the Customizations forum) nor do I have even the slightest chance of going to either of the events, but I uploaded it anyway.

Have fun, everyone! (I won't...)

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - rüçhan - Apr. 27, 2009

where are from Confused

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Ash - Apr. 27, 2009

Where are from? :\ The BeyDay Promo vid never downloaded while I was at school. D:

I'm now uploading, may take a little while. I don't have many friends on there and no subscribers but I will still play a part in this.

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Kazegami - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  2:49 PM)rüçhan Wrote: where are from Confused

That wasn't comprehensible. Could you rephrase the question?

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - josh-jf - Apr. 27, 2009

obviously he missed the u bit. Atleast i think lol

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Neeek - Apr. 27, 2009

Downloading Smile

Congrats Kai-V, i'm sure you'll do a great job Wink

I'm still waiting for it to finish and now for some reason, it says there is over 30 minutes to go when it is at 82.6%. Chocked_2

Edit: Make that over 50 minutes to an hour. Chocked_2

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 27, 2009

Congrats on the promotion. I will upload the video to do my part. If there is anything that you want to submit for me stick on BeyUK then feel free to do so. Another thing, I was thinking that I could promote these event by using a background image. Any thoughts on this Brad?

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Rocky - Apr. 27, 2009

I've never actually uploaded a video to youtube before so this should be interesting. I guess it can't be that hard though. Joyful_3

And congrats Kai-V! Grin I think most of us expected that to happen at some point. XD

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Pikachao - Apr. 27, 2009

Wow, the download speed really IS slow as carp. D=

I'll do my best to promote though. =D

Jesus, i've been downloading it for around an hour now and it's only on 56%. :\

Mine bugged and I had to restart it. D=

Can't you use like mediafire or something?

(Apr. 27, 2009  5:12 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Mine bugged and I had to restart it. D=

Can't you use like mediafire or something?

Dunno what it is, and might aswell just continue now i'm this far. :\

(Apr. 27, 2009  5:15 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Dunno what it is, and might aswell just continue now i'm this far. :\

I was asking brad if he could use mediafire, it's a different site to upload to and it seems faster.

(Apr. 27, 2009  5:20 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I was asking brad if he could use mediafire, it's a different site to upload to and it seems faster.

Oh XD I thought it was directed at me, lol.

Wow, I thought you guys were just kidding but it seems it's gonna take me three hours plus. Must be a really popular video. XD

I'm not sure if my internet will hold out that long but I'll do my best. XD

(Apr. 27, 2009  5:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow, I thought you guys were just kidding but it seems it's gonna take me three hours plus. Must be a really popular video. XD

Or a really rubbish host or something. =/

Can't he upload it to the FTP WBO is hosted on or sendspace or mediafire? D=

We can't all have download speeds that are THIS bad. o.O

There shouldn't be anything wrong with megaupload. :\ I use them a lot and they're normally fine. Confused

I had to restart mine and now I have to wait even longer. It is getting their though.

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Roan - Apr. 27, 2009

I'm not participating, but I'll be at AN for War Room. Can't wait to meet some of you guys, I'm excited. Grin

I have a huuuuge beyblade collection (Both plastic and HMS) that I'll be bringing to try and sell off since I'm not playing the game anymore and I know you all will get more use out of them than I will as they're just sitting in a box in my closet now. haha

RE: MAY 23 IS BEYDAY! - Ash - Apr. 27, 2009

There must be a problem with megaupload. My internet is downloading at 6KB per sec O_O