World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - Apr. 01, 2009

So to make a deposit into my account, I just pay them through paypal to "paypal@mailorderjapan.com" and they'll just know it's me since I used the same email as my paypal email?

How long does it take for them to put the deposit into your account?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 01, 2009

(Apr. 01, 2009  8:58 PM)Commie Wrote: So to make a deposit into my account, I just pay them through paypal to "paypal@mailorderjapan.com" and they'll just know it's me since I used the same email as my paypal email?

How long does it take for them to put the deposit into your account?

You should attach your name in the note as well. Usually takes a few hours.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - xOverCasted - Apr. 02, 2009

I ordered something with MOJ yesterday from rakuten. Today it is sold out but it was in stock when I ordered it. How can I tell if I got it?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  12:09 AM)xOverCasted Wrote: I ordered something with MOJ yesterday from rakuten. Today it is sold out but it was in stock when I ordered it. How can I tell if I got it?

Is it listed on your current items page?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is it listed on your current items page?

It's supposed to go on there?
Because my order is not listed on my current items, but I got the email saying an order was placed.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  12:17 AM)Crimson Wrote: It's supposed to go on there?
Because my order is not listed on my current items, but I got the email saying an order was placed.

Then it probably wasn't received yet.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - Apr. 02, 2009

I hope this deposit won't take too long.

By the way, when you enter a maximum bid price, does it automatically bid for you in the smallest increment possible just like ebay?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - xOverCasted - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is it listed on your current items page?

No it says no records found. Let me see if I got an email.Pinching_eyes
Edit: Gah I misunderstood the paypal concept and now it's sold out. Fail Pinching_eyes sorry for the trouble.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - xOverCasted - Apr. 10, 2009

Um question. Do I send them the money from Paypal and tell them my account so it will go towards my account? I don't really understand it. Help please o.o

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  8:10 PM)xOverCasted Wrote: Um question. Do I send them the money from Paypal and tell them my account so it will go towards my account? I don't really understand it. Help please o.o

How can you not understand? Everything is explained in the OP ...

If you didn't use the same e-mail as your Paypal upon sign up, write your account in the note.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Apr. 10, 2009

It has been 3 weeks I've been trying to contact MOJ about where my items are or if i still need a corrected invoice. I havn't gotten one response from them. What should i do?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  9:23 PM)Dranzer Wrote: It has been 3 weeks I've been trying to contact MOJ about where my items are or if i still need a corrected invoice. I havn't gotten one response from them. What should i do?

I'll ask Azuma about it next time I see him.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 15, 2009

Okay, I have to get my head around everything. MOJ can be used to buy from shops, correct? So do you just use the bid form for ordering from shops or is there another form? Confused (regarding buying from TRUjp) Also, as you need an account to buy from TRU, that's were Azuma comes in right? I mean you don't have to make your own account with them or anything.....^^;

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - xOverCasted - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  7:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Okay, I have to get my head around everything. MOJ can be used to buy from shops, correct? So do you just use the bid form for ordering from shops or is there another form? Confused (regarding buying from TRUjp) Also, as you need an account to buy from TRU, that's were Azuma comes in right? I mean you don't have to make your own account with them or anything.....^^;

Once you have money in your MOJ account use the emergency bid form and put the url of the thing you want to buy and you can put a letter in along with that. If its a bid you put your maximum bid and such. If you win its yours.
EX: I wanna buy storm pegasis from rakuten. I use the emergency bid form and put the url of the Storm Pegasis. I might throw in a little letter saying thanks or something. Since its not a bid they buy it and ship it to you an the money is deducted from your MOJ account. Hope that helps Grin

Awesome, thanks. Grin

Wait, so the money is deducted from your MOJ account? I though it came from Paypal? Is that what you meant or do you have to kinda of upload a set amount to MOJ before you buy? If so, how do you do that? ^^;

(Apr. 15, 2009  10:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Awesome, thanks. Grin

Wait, so the money is deducted from your MOJ account? I though it came from Paypal? Is that what you meant or do you have to kinda of upload a set amount to MOJ before you buy? If so, how do you do that? ^^;

Send money to MOJ. The minimum is 20 dollars. Send it to them at paypal@mailorderjapan.com, It says it on the first page of MOJ when you log in just incase you want to check. In the letter you can send with the money from paypal tell them its for your MOJ account (blahblah@idk.com). Then wait a little bit until it shows up in your account status. Once it shows up in your account status your ready to start buying/bidding Grin.

That's not including the deposit is it? You have to have the money you want to spend and the deposit money, right? So you have to have the right money before you start bidding and such. Ah, this all makes sense. How exciting. Joyful_3 And you can get this money back at any time if you decide not to buy anything?
Oh how're you gonna know how much money you want to give them beforehand, being as you don't know how much shipping will cost? Do you have to just guess a higher amount? Are you allowed to buy stuff over that limit and then make it up later?

(Apr. 15, 2009  10:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Are you allowed to buy stuff over that limit and then make it up later?

I believe you are if shipping is the case.
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: And you can get this money back at any time if you decide not to buy anything?

Yep

Awesome, thanks for being so helpful. Joyful_3

Wow, only really sunk in now that I can use this to get things other than beyblades. I can buy anything. The world (well, Japan) is my oyster. *overwhelmed by awesome* Supaburn

Your welcome Grin

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 16, 2009

Okay, when you're buying multiple items from a shop do you put all of your orders (with links) on one Emergency Bid Request Form or do you use a separate form for each item?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Apr. 16, 2009

All on one request.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - Apr. 16, 2009

Some questions.

Is there any way I can get in touch with Azuma for some quick responses?
I want to ask him whether or not I can ship some things, but not others. Like I win 10 auctions, but then I ask for an invoice of only 7 of them and have them shipped, and leave the other three for a little and ask for a separate invoice.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 16, 2009

(Apr. 16, 2009  9:44 PM)Commie Wrote: Some questions.

Is there any way I can get in touch with Azuma for some quick responses?
I want to ask him whether or not I can ship some things, but not others. Like I win 10 auctions, but then I ask for an invoice of only 7 of them and have them shipped, and leave the other three for a little and ask for a separate invoice.

email sales@mailorderjapan.com

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Raykon - Apr. 17, 2009

You already may have exceeded your permitted number of bids.
Please contact Azuma for emergency manual bids.

What exactly does that mean?