World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2009

Yes, as shown in the first post. Just bid the buyout amount.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - PengiunXS - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, as shown in the first post. Just bid the buyout amount.

sorry, i looked for it but didnt see itPinching_eyes_2
Thanks though

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - PengiunXS - Aug. 28, 2009

soo i hate to ask a lot of questions but does anyone know about how long it takes for mailorderjapan to send the email after youve won your item and stuff with your total too pay for everything??

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 28, 2009

Well, I'll ask this in return...

1) Has Azuma received your item yet? If yes, continue to question 2:
2) Did you ever send a Shipping-Invoice request form?

(Aug. 28, 2009  2:17 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Well, I'll ask this in return...

1) Has Azuma received your item yet? If yes, continue to question 2:
2) Did you ever send a Shipping-Invoice request form?

1)how do i know if they got it?
2)Yes i did

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Aug. 28, 2009

On the "Current Items" tab, if there is a date for "Received On" then the item has been received.

You should only really request a shipping invoice once all your items have arrived.

A shipping invoice is produced after a few days on average, please be patient; Azuma always gets your request.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bae Master - Aug. 28, 2009

1) Click on ''current items'' and theres a column: Received and below is the date when u received the item. If there is no date then he has 1) not received the item yet 2) didnt make the item registration yet.

edit: damn u (L) LOL

(Aug. 28, 2009  2:25 AM)♥ Wrote: On the "Current Items" tab, if there is a date for "Received On" then the item has been received.

You should only really request a shipping invoice once all your items have arrived.

A shipping invoice is produced after a few days on average, please be patient; Azuma always gets your request.

(Aug. 28, 2009  2:26 AM)Beynval Wrote: 1) Click on ''current items'' and theres a column: Received and below is the date when u received the item. If there is no date then he has 1) not received the item yet 2) didnt make the item registration yet.

edit: damn u (L) LOL

thanks, im being patient just didnt know how that worked. ok so im alil impatient but its my first purchase kinda excited.............thanks again thoughStupid

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - PengiunXS - Sep. 03, 2009

soo, if on mailorderjapan my item it says, paid on and then has the date does that mean ive already paid for everything and just now have to wait for it or do i still have to pay what they sent me in the email??

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Sep. 03, 2009

Paid On, means Azuma has paid for the items. You only have to give more money to Azuma after you receive your Invoice.

(Sep. 03, 2009  2:59 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Paid On, means Azuma has paid for the items. You only have to give more money to Azuma after you receive your Invoice.

ok soo since i have my invoice i just send whatever total is on there to mailorderjapan through paypal like i would i was sending money for biding?? and im guessing the money i originally sent is only for bidding??

haha sorry for all the questions just dont wanna mess anything up

Yes that's right. It wouldn't be a bad idea to include your address in the paypal message box. Also specify that you're sending the money for the payment.

And yea, the money you originally sent is only for bidding, but it does get deducted off your invoice, since the deposit helps pay for the items.

(Sep. 03, 2009  3:06 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Yes that's right. It wouldn't be a bad idea to include your address in the paypal message box. Also specify that you're sending the money for the payment.

And yea, the money you originally sent is only for bidding, but it does get deducted off your invoice, since the deposit helps pay for the items.

ok soo is there anyway to get money you have for bidding back say if I have to much on there im not going to use??

No, if you don't use all of your bid balance, it will go towards paying for your order.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Jing - Sep. 18, 2009

i cant wait until i finish all my Japanese classes so that this would be easy.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Khel - Sep. 18, 2009

Almost everyone on this board who uses this site (like over 95%) can't speak or read Japanese. We use Rinkya which translates and MOJ functions in English.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Jing - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  6:16 PM)Khel Wrote: Almost everyone on this board who uses this site (like over 95%) can't speak or read Japanese. We use Rinkya which translates and MOJ functions in English.

but in the end it would make it easier to know japanese.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  6:17 PM)Jing Wrote: but in the end it would make it easier to know japanese.

I guess? Does it matter?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Corey - Oct. 21, 2009

I just put down my first deposit.

I can see my bank account slipping away very quickly.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Corey - Oct. 22, 2009

How long does it typically take for auctions to become "won" instead of "in process" upon completion of the listing?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Oct. 22, 2009

Whenever the system is updated by Azuma; occasionally there are glitches whereby they stay "in-process". The best way to be sure is obviously to check the auction's main page.

Well yea, that was the first thing I did.

All of my auctions ended, and Azuma won them all, with all of the items receiving just one bid. The latest auction ended this afternoon, and I won 5 different auctions.

I'm not complaining or worried, just wondering how fast he updates.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Oct. 22, 2009

I should have been a bit more clear, sorry; the point I'm making is it varies depending on his activity really.

Thank you Smile

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - azuma - Oct. 23, 2009

Updated twice a day...if it can be automated, plz let me know.

Cheers

Azuma