World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - BakaPhoenix - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  11:28 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Wait for them to send you the final invoice and then pay the balance.

Undesrstud, Thanks A lot!

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Aug. 08, 2009

Hello Smile
I have bought everything I need on YJA using MOJ, which are: Storm Pegasis x2, Lightning L-Drago x1.
Here are the prices:
Storm Pegasis: 1190 Yen, commission 700 yen, transaction 300 yen, local shipping 390 yen. I ordered 2 of these.
Lightning L-Drago: 2100 Yen, commission 1200 yen, transaction 300 yen, local shipping 200 yen, I ordered 1 of these.
Total: 8609 Yen.
Now to my question... If I ship all these out at once to my house in Australia, how much on average will this cost?
Thanks Smile

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormDriger - Aug. 08, 2009

carp thats like over heaps!

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Aug. 08, 2009

Probably about $20-30 for shipping i imagine

Thanks Brad Grin
Oh yeah btw, 6372 yen in my balance, so with those calculations, how much should I put in to my MOJ balance for the rest?
Thanks.

(Aug. 08, 2009  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably about $20-30 for shipping i imagine

Grrr... Someone please answer...?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 08, 2009

The 6300+ Yen in your balance was from your deposit right? If so, you use the whole 6300 for YJA stuff, you'll just have to pay for shipping without help from the deposit money.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 09, 2009

Hello. A question.

If I have something ready to be shipped, does the final cost look something like this?

Total cost - Deposit= Price to be paid?

For example,

I have ,maybe, 14000 as my total cost. And i've deposited in ,maybe, 7000 yen. 14000-7000= the price I have to pay?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Aug. 09, 2009

Yes, that is correct.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  1:22 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Hello. A question.

If I have something ready to be shipped, does the final cost look something like this?

Total cost - Deposit= Price to be paid?

For example,

I have ,maybe, 14000 as my total cost. And i've deposited in ,maybe, 7000 yen. 14000-7000= the price I have to pay?

Yes

Edit:you did mean final cost as in for the items only right?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 09, 2009

Thank you. Also, If the remaining price is for example, 7000 yen, should I deposit that amount into MOJ?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Aug. 09, 2009

Yes.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Aug. 09, 2009

I wrote:
I have bought everything I need on YJA using MOJ, which are: Storm Pegasis x2, Lightning L-Drago x1.
Here are the prices:
Storm Pegasis: 1190 Yen, commission 700 yen, transaction 300 yen, local shipping 390 yen. I ordered 2 of these.
Lightning L-Drago: 2100 Yen, commission 1200 yen, transaction 300 yen, local shipping 200 yen, I ordered 1 of these.
Total: 8609 Yen.

I asked a second question which Tempastas007 answered, but it wasn't the answer I was looking for... Well I'll ask the question again a bit more detailed..
The total for my items on MOJ is 8609 not including postage to Australia. Now... I only have 6300 yen in my MOJ balance at the moment, I need to put more in, but I'm not sure how much to put in... Please can someone give me a number to put it to cover the rest of the price for the items and the number for shipping together.

Thanks Grin

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Aug. 09, 2009

If you're done ordering stuff, (and everything has arrived), request an invoice, and MOJ will tell you exactly how much you need to send them.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  1:49 AM)Crimson Wrote: If you're done ordering stuff, (and everything has arrived), request an invoice, and MOJ will tell you exactly how much you need to send them.
Wow thank-you Grin

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 09, 2009

If you put it like that before I could've given the same answer Wink

Oh well, at least it's answered.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Aug. 15, 2009

This might be a stupid question, but I'm not sure how to pay in MOJ for my items.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Omega - Aug. 15, 2009

Send money from your paypal to: paypal@mailorderjapan.com
Let them know it's you.
They will add that money on your balance on MOJ.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 15, 2009

After Azuma has received your items, you request a Shipping Invoice. In the Invoice, you mainly specify how you want your items shipped (EMS or Economy Air Mail), then you wait for Azuma to sent you an email with the invoice attached. It tells you how much you have to pay Azuma for your items. You then send him, through paypal, the amount of money specified in the Invoice. You use the same email you used to send your deposit for your final payment.

Edit: Omega pretty much said everything I said. I guess I typed more to cover other possible questions.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Aug. 16, 2009

Yes, you did and thank you both of you.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Aug. 19, 2009

Oh, and by the way, when i sent azuma the invoice, i got it back in my email and it said that the person who wrote to me was aya. So do i tell aya that im paying for all my items and know its me?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 19, 2009

Aya works with Azuma so I don't think that's necessary.

When you are ready to pay, just send the money through paypal and include your address in the body of the message.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - StormPegasis - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  5:38 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Aya works with Azuma so I don't think that's necessary.

When you are ready to pay, just send the money through paypal and include your address in the body of the message.

So, when i pay with paypal, i tell azuma that im paying for all my items?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Aug. 19, 2009

You have to pay for all of them at the same time anyway. You can't pay partially.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - PengiunXS - Aug. 25, 2009

so you know how like yahoojapanauctions has like the buy now button or whatever, does that work with mail order japan??