World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Blitz - Jun. 04, 2009

Can anyone else not get on the MOJ website? keeps coming up with an error page Pinching_eyes_2

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Jun. 04, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  10:22 PM)Blitz Wrote: Can anyone else not get on the MOJ website? keeps coming up with an error page Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah I cant eaither! I wonder whats up or if they are adjusting the MOJ system.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dreamborn - Jun. 04, 2009

I cant either, received an email from Azuma though

Dear customer,
Our website will be down due to maintenance issue at the moment. It
probably will be back online within the next few hours to 24hours.

However, if you have a bid to place, please send your bid requests to
sales@mailorderjapan.com and we will place the bids for you right away
manually on the Yahoo Japan system.

We will do our best not to miss any of your bids.

We are very sorry for the trouble.

Very Sincerely

Azuma
mailorderjapan.com

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jun. 14, 2009

Out of interest, how do I utilise the "Buy It Now" equivalent from MOJ?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  6:11 PM)♥ Wrote: Out of interest, how do I utilise the "Buy It Now" equivalent from MOJ?

Whatever the 'buy it now' price is, bid that.
They'll automatically buy it (instead of making a regular bid)

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Jun. 14, 2009

That's what I thought it would be, logically.

Thanks.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jun. 19, 2009

How do you find the buyout price before you bid on the item?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  9:53 PM)t3haxle Wrote: How do you find the buyout price before you bid on the item?

It will be directly below the bid price if there is one.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jun. 19, 2009

Thanks, just making sure there wasn't always one.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jun. 21, 2009

Double post, but I heard if you want to bid on something, you have to put down half of your bid no matter if you win or lose, and the seller gets to keep it? Y/N

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - AnnieDuck - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  3:49 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Double post, but I heard if you want to bid on something, you have to put down half of your bid no matter if you win or lose, and the seller gets to keep it? Y/N

What? It's a deposit... you get it back if you lose.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  3:49 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Double post, but I heard if you want to bid on something, you have to put down half of your bid no matter if you win or lose, and the seller gets to keep it? Y/N

haha what? no

the half-bid is a deposit to MOJ, which they keep if you don't pay for your items

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jun. 21, 2009

Oh good, lol. Now I don't have to bid right before an auction ends XD

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 01, 2009

How long does it usually take for the deposit to show up? I sent my deposit almost 3 hours ago (granted, it was about 9 am Japan time when I did), so I'm just wondering.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  4:06 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: How long does it usually take for the deposit to show up? I sent my deposit almost 3 hours ago (granted, it was about 9 am Japan time when I did), so I'm just wondering.

Generally under 12 hours. The deposits are manually added, so sometimes it can take a while.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Khel - Jul. 01, 2009

really? I must have been lucky then. Both my deposits have been inputted in less than an hour.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dat Ax - Jul. 01, 2009

I guess it's a bad idea to wait right before the auction ended to deposit >.>

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Limeguy64 - Jul. 02, 2009

is price summary the same as buy it now?
...also... the bid time doesnt make any sense.. it says: 1, 2007 and thats it... i have no idea what that means...

and uhh just to be clear... i fill out the place bid form, and then i send the deposit? or does it matter?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 02, 2009

[Image: 6.jpg]

:\

You need to send a deposit before you bid.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Limeguy64 - Jul. 03, 2009

is there a way to search YJA by buyouts? like how you can search for buy it now items on ebay

EDIT: What happens if i sent a deposit for an item... and the item was bought before i had a chance to fill out the bid form for it? Will i get the deposit back?

o and is there a way i can contact them to let them know what happened?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 03, 2009

Oh snaps, the exchange rate is lower than I thought. Oh well, my deposit came (He couldn't find it, so I refunded it and changed my email on MOJ to the one i use the most instead of Gmail), so now all it good!

EDIT: Nvm, I think I figured out why the price isn't what I put. They ask for your max bid and enter a little, so if they price bumps, they can automatically enter it for you as long as it is below your max bid price. Am I close?

Also, after I've placed a bid for something, can I go back and change the max bid price?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 03, 2009

Sorry for the double post, but my auctions ended a while ago and the Bid Status still says "In Process." Is something wrong, or is this common?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2009

It's common.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Jul. 04, 2009

Can I get an estimate on how much 3 Beyblades and a pack of Metal Faces weigh? I've been using 500 grams in the calculation, but I don't know if that is correct.

Also, I'm wondering from anyone that has recently purchased something from MOJ, I know the Fee and Commissions are 300 and 700 respectively on the Current Items tab, but in the OP, that turns into $2 and $6 (for the cheaper items of course) on the Shipping Invoice. I'm just wondering if that's the same now?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Jul. 04, 2009

The OP was written before the fees were changed to yen.

Probably about 300g.