World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. (/Thread-India-Bey-Nightmares-Elite-Beyblade-Team-Now-Accepting-any-Indian)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - gokurox - Sep. 25, 2011

He isn't, he's just saying it shouldn't be necessary to give your real name, because there's something called internet safety.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 30, 2011

memorys

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Oct. 30, 2011

plz man open it na plz i tried but failed your the best cmon.... plz

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 30, 2011

im back in nightmares hey guys

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - BladingSpirit5 - Oct. 31, 2011

Hey, stick loyal to your team man....your just mindlessly switching between two teams.
This is your last chance you won't be allowed in Dark Bladers again.
Oh ya and no more competion between the teams I have already beat you and aqua master once each and don't deny saying that you now have Hell Kerbecs it dosent make much of a difference...

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  5:13 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Hey, stick loyal to your team man....your just mindlessly switching between two teams.
This is your last chance you won't be allowed in Dark Bladers again.
Oh ya and no more competion between the teams I have already beat you and aqua master once each and don't deny saying that you now have Hell Kerbecs it dosent make much of a difference...

well bladingspirit 5 its his opinion he wants to leave it and why do we care about that?? it will be his reputation loss only!! (sorry if a spam or an off topic)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 31, 2011

in this team you can also give your other members combo ideas

Bey - ashton pinto - Nov. 05, 2011

Name : ashton pinto
City : mumbai
State : Maharastra
i might make a team of myself as you can see the name below my avatar "TEAMBEYXTREME" so dont ask me why did you leave, but not sure most probably i wont make any team..
And not that i love teams i just have experience in Tag Team ,Triple Tag Team and one on one battles from the past few years...> therefore i wanna join

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 06, 2011

your in your the captain of mumbai,mightmares

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Nov. 07, 2011

welcome to ashton pinto,shirish shukla and the no 1 blader to nightmares

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - BlAdEr PrAyUj - Nov. 09, 2011

city:chennai
state:tamil nadu
i wanna come in ur team cause i and u will make our team really strong Joyful_2

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - sridbeyz17 - Nov. 09, 2011

City: Pune
State: MH
Recommended by spikebeyrahul to join.... Smile
Real good effort put up by the members who have formed and are running this team... Smile

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 09, 2011

blader prayuj awesome dude u will be the chennai v-capt
@sridbeys17 thanx fr giving so much of love respect i willl tell u the storylining of this team wht happend in the past thanx buddy u both r awesome and real nightmares and i fell u nightmares r very loyal
Nightmares we r also goin to have meetings by wbo chat talk how to make it better.looks cool isnt it

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - blazing sathvik - Nov. 09, 2011

welcome everyone hope there is some team championships internationals we represent INDIA ill ask raahul and discuss that lets ask kai-v.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 09, 2011

i asked kai-v to host team tourneys she hasent replied hope so she does do it.having tears in my eyes coz the place india where blading is not born and we strongly make a team and now we will rock the world. plz be loyal this goes to me also coz this team is working too hard and be loyal.AIM TO DESTROY

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Sayak Blader - Nov. 10, 2011

City:barasat
State:west bengal
Why do i want to join this team:to make new beyfriends

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - sudhirlibra - Nov. 10, 2011

yeah another new city born west bengal raahul make sayank the capt of west bengal

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Focus - Nov. 20, 2011

Remove me!

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 01, 2011

ok ill remove u

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - beyrival - Dec. 02, 2011

city:hindupur or hyderabad or banglore
state:andhra pradesh or karnataka
why do u want to join
nightmares: TO defeat beyblademonitor

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SyTric XZ - Dec. 02, 2011

I think you should give Only 1 option instead of 2 or 3 options in City and state!

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 02, 2011

WELCOME BEYRIVAL your frm hindipur thats hyderabad isnt it.we are really growing in numbers i am really proud in having this team this team is so loyal even though a pro team the team stays loyal whatever happens lets set a date for metings.and plz beyboost or xlr8 can u make a sig for nightmares.as if we are the representives of nightmares
lets start training in beyblade
try doing it mumbai as u have 3 bladers there
banglore can do it as we easily have 6 bladers
chennai also try doing as u have 2 bladers
rajistan u can train with ur friends
hyderbad u can train with ur friends
ratnagiri also can do it you have 3 bladers
delhi you can train with your frnds
pune im sure u yourself can do it and plus u have the bb-10 mfb.
so lets train and make nightmares strong.I know that most of them are skilled bladers(sorry if a spam)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - preshant - Dec. 06, 2011

city: chennai
state: tamil nadu
why do u want to join?: cause i wan't to show that my team is a team that is not to be messed with
and by recomendation

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 06, 2011

nice style preshanth ill take you and as you were saying gautham365 wanted to join

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SyTric XZ - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  4:44 PM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: WELCOME BEYRIVAL your frm hindipur thats hyderabad isnt it.we are really growing in numbers i am really proud in having this team this team is so loyal even though a pro team the team stays loyal whatever happens lets set a date for metings.and plz beyboost or xlr8 can u make a sig for nightmares.as if we are the representives of nightmares
lets start training in beyblade
try doing it mumbai as u have 3 bladers there
banglore can do it as we easily have 6 bladers
chennai also try doing as u have 2 bladers
rajistan u can train with ur friends
hyderbad u can train with ur friends
ratnagiri also can do it you have 3 bladers
delhi you can train with your frnds
pune im sure u yourself can do it and plus u have the bb-10 mfb.
so lets train and make nightmares strong.I know that most of them are skilled bladers(sorry if a spam)

k mate! i will start making a banner or sig for nightmares and i want to add more members here:username: destroyeraditya
city: ratnagiri
State: Maharashtra
country india
why want to join: cause wants to have a experience and play in a friendly team i posted here cause his comp is not workin
i will add 1 more soon after his account gets activated and we will start training here! and mostly we play beyblade on every sunday so we will increase the training (sorry if spam or off-topic)