World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. (/Thread-India-Bey-Nightmares-Elite-Beyblade-Team-Now-Accepting-any-Indian)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - sudhirlibra - Sep. 17, 2011

come back plz otherwise i quit also

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Relic - Sep. 17, 2011

Well if everyone is quitting then there is actually no point of this team.Why not just Disband it?

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 17, 2011

cant its an important team

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Relic - Sep. 17, 2011

If its so important,why did you even leave it in the first place?
Just because i said its a disgrace doesn't mean you leave the team.You need to make it better and develop it.Thats your job as the captain. Leaving the team and joining another one is betrayal.What you did is really wrong.
If you actually cared about the team,you would have never left.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 17, 2011

bro you dont know the real reason for why i left i am a betralyer a accept that i devpolped the team now its their chance and now nowone is quiting a convinced them

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  3:09 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: If its so important,why did you even leave it in the first place?
Just because i said its a disgrace doesn't mean you leave the team.You need to make it better and develop it.Thats your job as the captain. Leaving the team and joining another one is betrayal.What you did is really wrong.
If you actually cared about the team,you would have never left.
yeah! remember when it happened with me so i wasnt feeling good so i joined again dude! now the captain is doing so??

more 3 days r there for the polll to end so vote the best as this depends on bey nightmares future
scores
aqua chandan-6
fabregasrox323-4
ill make it simpiler for the people to vote
each of them will say their fav beys
eg aqua chandan flame libra
fabregasrox323-libra
cant do tht who votes 1st cant copy
wish the best one wins

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - sudhirlibra - Sep. 18, 2011

who ever win the poll will write in thier thread founder of this team
dragonbeyraahul
and i dont quit iam rejoing plz dont argue

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  5:38 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: more 3 days r there for the polll to end so vote the best as this depends on bey nightmares future
scores
aqua chandan-6
fabregasrox323-4
ill make it simpiler for the people to vote
each of them will say their fav beys
eg aqua chandan flame libra
fabregasrox323-libra
cant do tht who votes 1st cant copy
wish the best one wins

mine is hell kerbecs pls change it to that!

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Sep. 18, 2011

oh man was goin to do it l-drago destroy attack ver goldbd145r2f

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 18, 2011

fabregasrox323 is now the new nightmares captain
but im goin to put a polll on something

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 18, 2011

dude you cant just say this thing of i want a fair poll till 3rd (the ending of poll) cause if this is not happening it is not a fair poll! (sorry if spam or off topic)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 18, 2011

u got me wrong buddy its a sayin you will win
im cosing the poll today

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 23, 2011

me quitting and now not a part of any team!

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 23, 2011

now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - BladingSpirit5 - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:12 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser
Eh, you should know that it could be some other reason. You can't call him a loser till you know the proper reason for him quitting the team.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:29 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:12 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser
Eh, you should know that it could be some other reason. You can't call him a loser till you know the proper reason for him quitting the team.

hey i never called him a loser if it is the reason ok as he is one of my best frnds

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 23, 2011

i am not leaving cause im LOOSING if i want i can continue but i dont want it cause of some other reason cant say it in public threads ! (sorry if spam)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Sep. 24, 2011

ok aqua chandan new capt make the thread

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Sep. 24, 2011

hey guys welcome
this is bey nightmares you start getting nightmares of your defeat
you have to tell your
name:real
city:
achivments:
prefered bey type:
alllllllllllllllll thanx to dragonbeyraahul for this team
as mhe is the founder
members

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - BladingSpirit5 - Sep. 24, 2011

Uh he asked u to start a new thread and get this one deleted
every one is entitled to privacy they don't need to give their real name you can't make that compulsory aqua chandan

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Sep. 24, 2011

whats the prob in having real name

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - gokurox - Sep. 24, 2011

It's internet safety.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - fabregasrox323 - Sep. 24, 2011

agree with gokurox and if they dont want to give then why to force this will show that your a bad captain!

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Sep. 25, 2011

hey just cause you left why r u against my captaincy