World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. (/Thread-India-Bey-Nightmares-Elite-Beyblade-Team-Now-Accepting-any-Indian)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 31, 2012

No,You are 3rd in diwali bey-blast so you are a pro in the team.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - raystriker9 - Feb. 02, 2012

Hey I am raystriker9 and i would like to join your team .My friend darkbull9999 told me about this team .Can i join?

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 02, 2012

Yeah Sure,I Found You Cool.So You Are In the Team.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - ashton pinto - Feb. 03, 2012

(Jan. 31, 2012  11:01 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: No,You are 3rd in diwali bey-blast so you are a pro in the team.
even then please ask me any 3 bey questions by PMStupid

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 03, 2012

Change In team,sridbeyz17 Congrats You Are The V-captain Of Bey Nightmares Professional Beyblade Team.
You Can Even Take The Help Of Ashton Pinto or Shirish Shukla.

Ya The Reminder,The Meetup Is on Sunday At 10:45 in the Morning Through The Wbo Chat and Also Will Be Inviting The The Dark Triangle Beyblade Team Captain and The V-captain That Is BladingSpirit5 and Janstarblast And also Try Bringing Your Team BladingSpirit5.And Also Relic The Member Of The Mystery Squad.As Your Team Is Allienced with us And Want To Talk Somthing with You All.Tongue_out

i - roar king - Feb. 03, 2012

I Want to join you

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 03, 2012

Ok,Your In As A Trainee Welcome To The Professional Beyblade Team.

Edit-Those Of You Who Dont Know Where Is the WBO CHAT The Link Is in The Homepage.

RE:raahul - roar king - Feb. 04, 2012

I was really in your team

RE: raahul - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  10:49 AM)roar king Wrote: I was really in your team
Yeah,Really
Nightmares-Sorry Guys The Time Is Changed To 12:45 On Sunday( 5th feb)

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - roar king - Feb. 05, 2012

Why the time is changed

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - BladingSpirit5 - Feb. 05, 2012

Ok, I thought about it and I would like to join this Team. Smile

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 05, 2012

Yeah Sure You Are One Of the Best Dudes In India.And A very Good Blader Most Of the Beyblade Knowladge Is From You Itself,I Have Added You,Welcome To Bey Nightmares-Professional Beyblade team,As A Pro.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - sudhirlibra - Feb. 08, 2012

Yeah Welcome
Bs5
Raystriker9
and Roar Leone To Nightmares
And Now We Have 2 hms Bladers Sridbeys and Bs5 And Both Awesome Bladers.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 11, 2012

Change in Team Dragon Emparor And King Khalsa As a Trainee.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - King eagone - Feb. 11, 2012

Can i join this team

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - King Khalsa - Feb. 11, 2012

No way i am not in your team i am in the team dark hunters and roar king and dragon emperor were also in dark hunters.King eagone is just joking that he want to join your team.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - BladingSpirit5 - Feb. 11, 2012

If you guys didn't want to join why even PM us. :\

Quotes from PMs:

Dragon emperor Wrote:Spikebeyraahul told u to ask me questions ask them

SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:Hi,Dude King Khalsa Wants To Join Can You Ask Him 3 Beyblade Questions.

King Khalsa Wrote:Can u ask me the questions

Well, you can't really say that roar king was a part of your Team since the Thread was made just now.

Don't SPAM the Topic, take it to PMs. Smile

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 11, 2012

(Feb. 11, 2012  8:59 AM)King Khalsa Wrote: No way i am not in your team i am in the team dark hunters and roar king and dragon emperor were also in dark hunters.King eagone is just joking that he want to join your team.
Hey King Khalsa You Pm Us Ask 3 Questions You Got 0/3 And We Made you As a Trainee.So Dont Get Jealous And Say About Others if You Want To Leave Say It Directly,And If The Others Want To Leave They'll Post.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - sudhirlibra - Feb. 11, 2012

SpikeBeyRaahul You Forgot To Tell About The Achivment.

Yeah Guys,We Have Destroyed 'The Masters'.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - BladingSpirit5 - Feb. 12, 2012

(Feb. 11, 2012  3:56 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Yeah Guys,We Have Destroyed 'The Masters'.

Are you guys forgetting what Izuma Inori and S.D.C said in the last page ? We are not Enemys. We are Rivals. Don't take Pride in such things. It is not an achievement.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 12, 2012

I Did Not Mean It like That It Was just a Match.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - sudhirlibra - Feb. 13, 2012

sbr Also tell About The Website Thing

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - SpikeBeyRaahul - Feb. 14, 2012

We Are Going to Tell It By PM,Already Some Of Them Know About It.

Change In Team-King Khalsa,King Eagone,Roar Leone and Dragon Emporor Replaced By Jansterblast
Welcome To The Team Jansterblast Hope You Enjoy it.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Professional Beyblade Team.[Now Accepting Trainees] - vari aries 723 - Feb. 14, 2012

Add Me Please.