World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. (/Thread-India-Bey-Nightmares-Elite-Beyblade-Team-Now-Accepting-any-Indian)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 06, 2011

thats like a real nightmare beyboost apreciate it I will surely add him have that beyblading spirit and please make the sig as soon as possible (sorry if spam or a off topic)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SyTric XZ - Dec. 06, 2011

Check My PM!! Smile and what about battles? this team hasn't battled yet so see...its like a area like our members are at one side of india and others and other so....try to make sections like right section.Nightmares (You members from hydrabad,chennai etc.) vs ________(any team) and Left section Nightmares(people from mumbai ratnagiri gujrat etc.) Vs________ ( any team) so that other people can battle from left section cause the administrating goes from right part so left part is dumb so it will help the team

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - apple1075 - Dec. 06, 2011

Me PLEASE!
name: Rohit
State: Karnataka
Belgaum

I'm a really keen blader and was part of a team in England, i've recently moved to India and i'm looking to get back into blading

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 07, 2011

oh really awesome then you really deserve it ill make you the v-capt of banglalore

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Funny Bunny - Dec. 08, 2011

Hey guys! I'm apple1075s cousin, i bladed with him on the same england team, i now live close to him so i was wondering if i could also join...

name:giri
state:karnataka
belgaum.

why: I think I could really contribute to the team, I love Beyblade... and I can beat Rohit... Wink

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - apple1075 - Dec. 08, 2011

where do we meet
My cousins having a laugh I was the captain of our team in England, he was vice, I would say we're equal but I have better blades so I usually win. When do we train

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 09, 2011

we cant meet your in belgaon im in bangalore so you can train with giri nad ur frnds and make nightmares strong welcome to both of you our numbers are going very high and we are getting stronger and stronger so plz nightmares increase your training.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Plastic Freak - Dec. 09, 2011

welcome all of you.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Funny Bunny - Dec. 10, 2011

Thx guys!!! I've always wanted to be on a team!! I didn't think there were any in India! I'll show u when we train that i can beat our vice. capt.(my cousin)

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 11, 2011

ok you can pm me the video and thanx dude we welcome anybody who is passionate

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - blazing sathvik - Dec. 14, 2011

yeah and as we were plaining about nightmare meetings in wbo chat lets have it this saturday lets decide the timmings and any nightmare who cannot come or come can post on this thread and the people who can come but dont know abt wbo chat can post on this thread
cheers for nightmares to find an other thing

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Pegasus007 - Dec. 14, 2011

name-Shrayansh
state-Andhra Pradesh
city-Secunderabad

i like to play with a a team

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 15, 2011

Oh welcome pegasus007 to nightmares you will love it in this team

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Sayak Blader - Dec. 15, 2011

Replace saynak blader and add P.A.I.N.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - blazing sathvik - Dec. 15, 2011

When i saw the last post in the forum i thought u left

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 16, 2011

(Dec. 15, 2011  10:10 AM)P.A.I.N. Wrote: Replace saynak blader and add P.A.I.N.

done.ok

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Sayak Blader - Dec. 18, 2011

(Dec. 16, 2011  7:56 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  10:10 AM)P.A.I.N. Wrote: Replace saynak blader and add P.A.I.N.

done.ok

Now make it Max-Speed.i tried to use wind and storm as my username but well its my new username
Make it "Sayak Blader"

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Megalishes - Jan. 01, 2012

Yashas
Karnataka
Bangalore

I wanna show everyone what I'm made up of....
Love team battles and would really be committed

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 02, 2012

yeah sure i really like ur attitude NOW UR A NIGHTMARE

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Megalishes - Jan. 03, 2012

Thanks, I'd really wanna participate in more tournaments and win
And I also want to have more fellow bladers ( friends )

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 04, 2012

yeah megawishes in this team.lol

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Dragoon. - Jan. 12, 2012

Sravan
Vizag
India

I always wanted to join a team and i love team battles.

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - rajatgovind123 - Jan. 13, 2012

hey i want to join this team
Name:Rajat(rajatgovind123)
CityConfusedolapur,Maharashtra
Please add me in team

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - ashton pinto - Jan. 15, 2012

You should change samith3shetty's name to samith blader..... he has changed his name >> you can check it here Samith Blader
And @ SBR are you planning of a team tourney??

RE: [banglore,india]bey nightmares-aim to destroy - Megalishes - Jan. 21, 2012

A team tourney would be amazing...