World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers... heard of it? (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-heard-of-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Neku2 - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:32 AM)heero yuy Wrote: how much do battle strikers cost atm anyway?

I work at target and every store should have them on the shelf by now. The boosters are 4.99 Eee
(Aug. 25, 2009  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll see if I can get you one of the hats, lol

Sweeeeeet Eee

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Dirge - Aug. 25, 2009

i ment like order Tongue_out i live in new zealand i dont think theyre out here yet

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Minion - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:19 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I'm going to agree with you Brad. All you have to do is spend five minutes figuring out the best distance to keep the controller from the top. I never have problems with them anymore. These tops are quickly stealing all interest I had in MFB, sad I know but I find these much more entertaining.
I now have almost every top out right now. My only real complaint are the bases, you only have three. Ball, the Semi-flat(?) and the smaller Semi-flat.
I totally want one of those battle striker hats. Maybe we could work out a deal to buy them or something. It is advertising there product.
Eee

There are four tips. Ball bearing, the wide one, and two heights of the flat one.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Neku2 - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  3:37 AM)Minion Wrote: There are four tips. Ball bearing, the wide one, and two heights of the flat one.

what tops include the wide one?Chocked_2

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - ambassador - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  12:32 AM)heero yuy Wrote: how much do battle strikers cost atm anyway?

It depends on where you're from.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - - Aug. 25, 2009

Ack, I spent most of yesterday on the flash game. Anybody here defeat Boss Skullor yet? That being said the "boss" designs from the flash game look pretty sweet. But judging by the looks of it it doesn't seem like they'd be made into real strikers. x_x

At ms. ambassador, I pm'd my address before i went off on vacation, does this mean i might still get samples? or did i miss out ):

edit: adding to my post:

I saw the commercial today, and to anybody that's used them, how useful is the recharging gimmick? where you can use your launcher to make the striker spin faster after launch and a bit into the battle or something.

seems pretty cool to me. Just the thought of most of the skill being in how you actually play rather than customization... I can't wait to see where brad takes this :3

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2009

I've never gotten the recharge to work. I can't believe that's allowed, anyway lol. Once we get OP going I doubt that will be kosher.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Neku2 - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  7:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've never gotten the recharge to work. I can't believe that's allowed, anyway lol. Once we get OP going I doubt that will be kosher.

I agree, that seems a bit unfair to me. I was thinking a DS game might work. Using the stylus to control the tops. They could even make a finger controller with a stylus tip. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  12:45 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I agree, that seems a bit unfair to me. I was thinking a DS game might work. Using the stylus to control the tops. They could even make a finger controller with a stylus tip. Tongue_out_wink

ahahaha this is pretty cool

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - VATO_LOCO-01 - Aug. 26, 2009

battle strikers is only the most near version of beyblade series that we have thats all the intresting thing, obiously is more atractive to control the top in the battle but it´s other way of battling tops... the beyblades are atractive for the extreme colitions that you could have in a battle and brake the oponents blade in a super slam action =), the battle strikers way is make the top battling as in the first time when the top is spinning, but battle strikers doesn´t have the big smash action that all are apreciate in the beyblades... so the way to do this work is to help the battle strikers mark for convert it in the battling top game that we wish...

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - BeyWolf - Sep. 06, 2009

Yeah I've heard of it tho I still think Bayblade is better
Apparently Battle Strickers dont spin as fast and 4 a shorter time...
also most of the parts look the same and the only difference is the colour
But I want to give them a go and see 4 myself XD

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - fragbait - Sep. 06, 2009

Necrobump much?
Brad, what do you mean by "when we get OP going"?

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  4:01 PM)fragbait Wrote: Necrobump much?
Brad, what do you mean by "when we get OP going"?

organized play

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Minion - Sep. 14, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  4:54 PM)Neku2 Wrote: what tops include the wide one?Chocked_2

Ninjutsu, and at least one other. It's really more of a large semi-flat tip, actually...

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Mukilab1 - Sep. 14, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  5:31 PM)ambassador Wrote: This is true, there are no ripcords.. The handheld device you see is what we call the Turbo Launcher.. this revs up the striker (top) to about 5000 RPM's where you launch it in to battle. The key difference between Battle Strikers and Beyblades is once the striker is launched, you then use the finger controller, which, featuring magnetic technology allows you to implement different tactics in a new way- on a flat surface. Though you don't see much customization right now, this is not the case. We have already created different ways to customize the strikers which will be further developed following the launch of Battle Strikers and tied into the site (www.battlestrikers.com).

(Mar. 19, 2009  9:32 PM)Aqua Wrote: I've never heard of this before but I don't think kids would be very interested in this that much especially since Metal Fight Beyblade has been released.
They seem like the kind of toy that a kid might want to buy after seeing a commercial about it (just because it's a new toy) but like a week after getting it they'd be bored of it. They're not very attractive or that exciting and it seems like kids would get bored of it quickly. But I'll admit that the concept (finger controlling) is better than some of the other beyblade-based toys.

(Mar. 20, 2009  2:54 PM)Nic Wrote: It would be nice if the magnetic system inside the top could be free spinning. Also, the finger controller looks very clunky. It also gets in the way of each other in battle, especially during collisions. I suggest to replace it with a complete glove, possibly with one small attractive magnet in each fingertip like how it is now, and larger repulsive magnet in the palm so besides "pulling", the players can also push.

To improve competitiveness, there should be some penalty or other incentive for players to aim and strategize when hitting the opponent. Since there are no "ring outs" in this type of stadium, there could be regions where spin is reduced drastically.

Just to address some points:
1) you say they go 5000rpm the adverts say they go 6500rpm but they obviously go slower. Tell the consumer the truth

2) Every beyblade apart from RC would be impossible to have control (apart from defense) since they are just spinning so fast and going...everywhere basically.

3)I've actually bought these battle strikers, got six of them. Bored in about... 3days? yes i have 2 launchers. Most have no control whatsoever and the ones that do have control you are meant to evade with, they have no weight so no spin velocity so no point to them at all.

4)They are barely customizable. Each one i make is basically the same. I've tried 30+ combinations...

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Sep. 14, 2009

They do actually spin at 6000 RPM. They simply cannot retain their spin with their current design. Obviously I can't speak about future products but expect more retention of spin in the future. However, we've done scientific RPM measurements calculating the initial RPM at 6000.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Umblumb - Sep. 14, 2009

when does series 2 come out?lol I have acount there and have made a couple of strikers .

December-January.

wow thats awile guess i have to play with my shadow ninja for a while(my combo of ninjtsu and turbo)

Whereas Takara-Tomy releases Beyblades a few items per month, we tend to release our items all at once every season.

i like how takara does it....

(Sep. 14, 2009  9:27 PM)Umblumb Wrote: i like how takara does it....

Not every company is able to work the same way Wink

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Ominous - Sep. 14, 2009

Get back to work

(Sep. 14, 2009  9:41 PM)Ominous Wrote: Get back to work

I am working! This is what I do!

alternate answer: quackquackquackQUACKQUACKQUACK

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Spinster - Sep. 15, 2009

BradleyDuck? Aw, you're taking her last name, how forward-thinking of you!