World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
nintendo DSi - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: nintendo DSi (/Thread-nintendo-DSi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: nintendo DSi - NAP - Mar. 31, 2009

http://kotaku.com/5115448/heres-that-special-crystal-chronicles-dsi-you-wanted
Yea, that one looks pretty as well.

RE: nintendo DSi - To - Mar. 31, 2009

It's nice to look at them but those are never going to be released in North America. And DSiware is region-locked. So it kind of takes the point of a DSi and removing it.

(Mar. 31, 2009  12:10 AM)To Wrote: It's nice to look at them but those are never going to be released in North America. And DSiware is region-locked. So it kind of takes the point of a DSi and removing it.

Really? I didn't know. Ah, I might give a go at one of those DSi's still.

RE: nintendo DSi - Bey Brad - Mar. 31, 2009

STOP PRINTING THE IMAGES UPSIDE DOWN

IT'S GOING TO LOOK DUMB AS HELL WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING IT

RE: nintendo DSi - Roan - Mar. 31, 2009

I'm getting mine on Sunday, can't waitttt

RE: nintendo DSi - FOOF! - Mar. 31, 2009

(Mar. 31, 2009  12:14 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm getting mine on Sunday, can't waitttt

same here

RE: nintendo DSi - Lance Perfora - Mar. 31, 2009

I lost my ds a while back so I plan on acquiring a new one :}
this might be it o.o

(Mar. 31, 2009  12:40 AM)TehAlex Wrote: I lost my ds a while back so I plan on acquiring a new one :}
this might be it o.o

just get it then

RE: nintendo DSi - Pikachao - Mar. 31, 2009

How will we play guitar hero? I love the GBA port and my DS lite is fine so I don't think I'll get one (not that I use my DS lite much anyways).

Also, there are no DS games that even interest me anymore. None of them feel new, just re-hashes of old games using touch screen (zelda, wario ware etc.) I want more stuff like meteos and what pikmin was like when it was first out on GC. =D

RE: nintendo DSi - Bey Brad - Mar. 31, 2009

(Mar. 31, 2009  11:44 AM)Pikachao Wrote: How will we play guitar hero? I love the GBA port and my DS lite is fine so I don't think I'll get one (not that I use my DS lite much anyways).

Also, there are no DS games that even interest me anymore. None of them feel new, just re-hashes of old games using touch screen (zelda, wario ware etc.) I want more stuff like meteos and what pikmin was like when it was first out on GC. =D

sorry there are loads of unique and great games on the DS if you'd actually consider a game that wasn't made by nintendo

(Mar. 31, 2009  6:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry there are loads of unique and great games on the DS if you'd actually consider a game that wasn't made by nintendo

:downsrim: Supaburn Iceburn

(Mar. 31, 2009  8:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: :downsrim: Supaburn Iceburn

^Needless

I can't wait for a Limited Edition Pokemon DSi.

RE: nintendo DSi - FOOF! - Apr. 01, 2009

(Mar. 31, 2009  11:10 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: ^Needless

I can't wait for a Limited Edition Pokemon DSi.

sry
and there might be one with the 5th gen game

RE: nintendo DSi - Pikachao - Apr. 02, 2009

Nintendo was usually the main developer I look to for good fresh ideas for games... =/ I might be interested in getting advance wars, I enjoyed the first two. ^^

Also, I didn't hear there was going to be a Pokémon edition? iCan't seem to find pictures. I hope they do release different colours and versions instantly though. I always envied the people that got a special edition one because I always bought one right away and had a regular colour one lol. I think the only exception is my red GBA SP. =D

Quote:and there might be one with the 5th gen game

FIFTH? They're adding MORE Pokémon? o.O

Wow... I figured they'd stop. Managing to "Catch 'em all" has seemed impossible already. =P

RE: nintendo DSi - NAP - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  6:29 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I didn't hear there was going to be a Pokémon edition? iCan't seem to find pictures. I hope they do release different colours and versions instantly though. I always envied the people that got a special edition one because I always bought one right away and had a regular colour one lol. I think the only exception is my red GBA SP. =D

There's no official developments. It will most likely happen though, there has been a Pokemon Edition Nintendo handheld since GBC.

(Apr. 02, 2009  6:32 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: There's no official developments. It will most likely happen though, there has been a Pokemon Edition Nintendo handheld since GBC.

I didn't get a Pokémon edition Gameboy Micro. Q.Q

I know what you mean though, it is likely that they'll release a Pokémon edition one sooner or later.

RE: nintendo DSi - Litrid - Apr. 02, 2009

I want a Mario and Sonic platformer that would be sweet. and I am looking forward to KH DS and Mario and Luigi RPG 3

RE: nintendo DSi - Bey Brad - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  6:29 PM)Pikachao Wrote: FIFTH? They're adding MORE Pokémon? o.O

Wow... I figured they'd stop.

yes they were just going to stop making the best selling game series in history for no good reason

RE: nintendo DSi - Khel - Apr. 02, 2009

God forbid that Nintendo would ever milk a franchise for all it's worth.

(Apr. 02, 2009  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes they were just going to stop making the best selling game series in history for no good reason

I didn't say stop making it. I said stop ADDING MORE POKÉMON.

+69 reading skills.

(Apr. 02, 2009  9:52 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I didn't say stop making it. I said stop ADDING MORE POKÉMON.

+69 reading skills.

okay you seriously need to either leave or stop being so obnoxious

(Apr. 02, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay you seriously need to either leave or stop being so obnoxious

I really do think you'd have done the same in my position.

Sorry though, I'll tone it down.

(Apr. 02, 2009  9:59 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I really do think you'd have done the same in my position.

Sorry though, I'll tone it down.

they're not going to make a new pokemon game without adding new pokemon

RE: nintendo DSi - To - Apr. 02, 2009

Well atleast a new mainseries Pokemon game. There are a butt-load of spinoffs that contain no new Pokemon.

RE: nintendo DSi - FOOF! - Apr. 02, 2009

ok enough pokemon carp get back on topic
btw what color is everyone getting