World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 17, 2009  3:42 PM)Dude Wrote: YOU'VE SEEN IT?! Where, might I ask? Joyful_3 Please send a link, or something.

And yeah, Momo is kinda cute Joyful_3

Yes, i've seen it when I went to Japan. AWESOME anime movie ever.

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 14, 2009  6:52 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: That being said, the dub has reached it's hilariously long filler arc over here.

Any thoughts on the Bounto/Bounts, my good people?
As far as filler arcs go, it was terrific. Not only was it well written and executed, but the character motivations were great and it added more foreshadowing to both Ichigo's struggle within himself and the shadiness of the Soul Society.

Also, Momo sucks guys. She's literally the worst character in the series.

RE: bleach - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  10:28 PM)Toto Wrote: As far as filler arcs go, it was terrific. Not only was it well written and executed, but the character motivations were great and it added more foreshadowing to both Ichigo's struggle within himself and the shadiness of the Soul Society.

Also, Momo sucks guys. She's literally the worst character in the series.

the bount arc sucked had no relavence and could b skipped and it still would make better sence it was just endless dialog
momo isnt my fave character but she is (or will b) integral 2 the current manga plot

and shes still better than renji

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  10:35 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: the bount arc sucked had no relavence and could b skipped and it still would make better sence it was just endless dialog
Pay attention to that dialogue and you might learn something. Wink

RE: bleach - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 19, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  11:18 PM)Toto Wrote: might learn something. Wink

dude ive watched every episode up 2 the most resent 1s as soon as they come out in japan plus ive read all of the manga up 2 date from japan 2 so i dont need 2 learn anything from a rubbish filler of way 2 many episodes wen its described in less words, more action and better artwork in bout 3 pages manga

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jul. 20, 2009

(Jul. 19, 2009  11:29 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: dude ive watched every episode up 2 the most resent 1s as soon as they come out in japan plus ive read all of the manga up 2 date from japan 2 so i dont need 2 learn anything from a rubbish filler of way 2 many episodes wen its described in less words, more action and better artwork in bout 3 pages manga
Comparing recent chapters with an arc that ended years ago isn't going to serve as any help. First off, Kubo is more involved with the anime than most authors are. The character designs and concept of the Bounts were completely his idea. Also, it provided characterization for Uryu--who has seemingly been reduced to comic relief and punching bag in the manga. The fact still stands that it assisted viewers in understanding some of Soul Society's seedy exploits, and better helped Ichigo to understand his inner struggle. In the end, the entire thing was tied to an omake that was originally in the manga where Ichigo laments his powerlessness. He sees himself in Kariya, and considering you're caught up with the manga, I'm sure you know how well that fits.

And I believe I prefaced my post with "as far as filler goes." It's not like I'm comparing it to the actual series. The Syusuke Amagai arc, on the other hand, was absolutely terrible for Bleach filler. The Bount arc was leagues above it due to its depth.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  12:00 AM)Toto Wrote: The character designs and concept of the Bounts were completely his idea.

They were? I'm kinda sad, then, seeing how many of them were stereotype-ish.

But you do have some very good points, but while the Bount arc did advance Ichigo's story further, our nice yellow-haired protagonist was barely in it and we got some useless fighting all over the place, with Rangiku, Renji and a bunch of others just fight...what was its name...Gazell, or something? Rukia fighting that chick with the talking sword and fan (Which is really lame) and Ichigo only really starts being there, making stuff that helped the actual story, towards the end of the arc.

The Shusuke Arc did suck, though...didn't get at all why they did such a thing, bringing in all those unlikeable characters.,,ugh...

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 20, 2009  12:00 AM)Toto Wrote: Comparing recent chapters with an arc that ended years ago isn't going to serve as any help. First off, Kubo is more involved with the anime than most authors are. The character designs and concept of the Bounts were completely his idea. Also, it provided characterization for Uryu--who has seemingly been reduced to comic relief and punching bag in the manga. The fact still stands that it assisted viewers in understanding some of Soul Society's seedy exploits, and better helped Ichigo to understand his inner struggle. In the end, the entire thing was tied to an omake that was originally in the manga where Ichigo laments his powerlessness. He sees himself in Kariya, and considering you're caught up with the manga, I'm sure you know how well that fits.

:') This brings a tear to my eye. Thank you Toto because everything you said is true and Ichigo not being able to us Bankai in the real world fitted very well simply because it is true, it would be harder.

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jul. 23, 2009

The upcoming filler arc was planned by Kubo as well, though. If anyone wants to see some designs for the humanized forms of their Zanpakuto, check below. In the first picture, you can see Hyorinmaru, Suzumebachi, Zabimaru, Wabisuke, Tobiume, Haineko, Kazeshini, Senbonzakura, and Sode no Shirayuki--all designed by Kubo. The second image has some unfamiliars, but you can see Ruriirokujaku, Sogyo no Kotowari, Gegetsuburi, Hozukimaru, Tenken, and Ashisogi Jizo.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/738/zanpakuto1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8876/zanpakuto2.jpg

RE: bleach - Dude - Jul. 23, 2009

(Jul. 23, 2009  8:20 PM)Toto Wrote: The upcoming filler arc was planned by Kubo as well, though. If anyone wants to see some designs for the humanized forms of their Zanpakuto, check below. In the first picture, you can see Hyorinmaru, Suzumebachi, Zabimaru, Wabisuke, Tobiume, Haineko, Kazeshini, Senbonzakura, and Sode no Shirayuki--all designed by Kubo. The second image has some unfamiliars, but you can see Ruriirokujaku, Sogyo no Kotowari, Gegetsuburi, Hozukimaru, Tenken, and Ashisogi Jizo.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/738/zanpakuto1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8876/zanpakuto2.jpg

Chocked_2

That looks awesome!!! We're going to see the "human" forms of all those zanpakutos? That's so epic! That filler sounds so exciting, I can't wait!

Hope I'm not getting my hopes high just to be disappointed...Plus, the zanpakutos are ones true ou, right? So how these guys act would be how the characters they're affiliated to really are?

EDIT: And do I see a bad guy, in the lower right corner? If so, that's one badass of a vilain!

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 24, 2009

O man, todays manga was unbelievably awesome, this just keeps getting better and better. Grin

RE: bleach - Dude - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  6:31 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: O man, todays manga was unbelievably awesome, this just keeps getting better and better. Grin

Yeah and I'm sooooooooo surprised Komamura is gonna fight Tosen. Who saw that coming, right?

But it still was a really good chapter, all their masks look pretty good buit I don't care about them, what I wanna see is what their shikais/bankais are...

Plus, just a kick was enough to split this big tentacle thingy in two? She's got one hell of a kick...

RE: bleach - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 24, 2009

manga 2day was better than it has been bit its still being dragged out way 2 long, it seens kudo knos wat he wants 2 do but hes trying 2 hard 2 make it dramatic and in my opinion its making it rather boring

(Jul. 24, 2009  9:16 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: manga 2day was better than it has been bit its still being dragged out way 2 long, it seens kudo knos wat he wants 2 do but hes trying 2 hard 2 make it dramatic and in my opinion its making it rather boring

It's called suspense. All mangas have that.

Would you have wanted the manga to give away all the punches? I will agree that there is a bunch of "forgotten" plots, like Yammy who's fighting three really weak people or Ichigo who apaprently gre in hollow power, but Kubo juste can't reveal everything in one chapter, you know?

RE: bleach - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 24, 2009

actually i understand more than u think and suspence is all well and good but there isnt any its more like this happens then this happens and this happens it just plods along from wat ive heard even tha jap fans r getting bored

(Jul. 24, 2009  9:53 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: actually i understand more than u think and suspence is all well and good but there isnt any its more like this happens then this happens and this happens it just plods along from wat ive heard even tha jap fans r getting bored

Aren't you curious to know what the reaL powers of that big tentacles monster are? Aren't you curious to know what's Wonderweiss' Resureccìon? Aren't curious to see who will win, from all those 3 vs. 1 we have, right now?

I know I am. The bored Japanese will jump back on the series as soon as all the plots get tied together again.

RE: bleach - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  9:56 PM)Dude Wrote: Aren't you curious to know what the reaL powers of that big tentacles monster are?

oh japan

RE: bleach - Blade Wing - Jul. 27, 2009

lionfire what is the chapter number:\ i'm up to when the vizards fight the espada

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 27, 2009  11:19 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: lionfire what is the chapter number:\ i'm up to when the vizards fight the espada
Did you really just respond to the first post in this thread? You know, the one made five months ago?

RE: bleach - Dude - Jul. 30, 2009

Yeah, I think he did...

Say, did anyone see episode 230? The new filler series? The main vilain looks awesome or, at the very least, decent.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Aug. 01, 2009

[Image: Kenpachi_Fried_Chicken__final_by_fr.png]

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 02, 2009

Felgrand, as much as that is cool and funny, everyone here has seen that before and it is not important, please make a good post for once or at least try to.

RE: bleach - Dude - Sep. 05, 2009

Yeesh...pretty bad stuff is going on, in the manga, Check this out:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/372/05/

I mean can there be anything more ridiculous than that?! Just look at this thing, it's hugely stupid!

And I hope someone else is gonna get on the bad guys' side again, 'cause it's starting to get unfair for them...

RE: bleach - Khel - Sep. 05, 2009

Not gonna lie but that zanpaktou looks like a giant cactus.

And for once I kinda am enjoying the filler arc of bleach.

RE: bleach - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 05, 2009

Are you talking about the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arc? Cause this is the only filler arc I like so far.