World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Thresher - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  7:30 AM)banki Wrote: IHIGO did die in the last episode that dude killed him

No, Ichigo didn't die, he can't die. It's a side effect of being the main character.

WTH is wrong with his board? The last 15 pages disappear for two months and then suddenly reappear, deleting all of the new posts.

RE: bleach - Pimpju - Dec. 29, 2010

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-bleach?page=4

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Dec. 29, 2010

http://emulationunderground.net/smf/index.php?topic=2259.0

re-linked the Tite Kubo 10 years thing.

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 29, 2010

*Shrieks in joy*

Ten years is pretty damn long, but if the story's good, it'll be great.

RE: bleach - banki - Dec. 29, 2010

no really he did die belive me why do you think they did a new bleach

RE: bleach - Dude - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:07 PM)banki Wrote: no really he did die belive me why do you think they did a new bleach

What the hell are you talking about?

In the anime, Ichigo is training to acquire the Final Getsuga Tensho while Aizen invades Karakura.

In the manga, Ichigo
No death involved. Don't say random non-sense you can't back up.

And what the hell does "they did a new bleach" mean, anyway?!

RE: bleach - Temporal - Jan. 01, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:07 PM)banki Wrote: no really he did die belive me why do you think they did a new bleach

Erm... How can we "Believe" you if you have no proof?

RE: bleach - DragoonRoks - Jan. 01, 2011

No Ichigo Did Not Die
Spoiler Below

Gah! Your spoiler tag didn't work!

is there way to make it work ?

Put [/spoiler] at the end.

is it correct now sorry about ruining for you megablader9

Oh, I already knew that. I just didn't want to spoil it for others.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 01, 2011

So, next episode is apparently a new years special. The preview made it seem really boring and, of course, it's non-cannon, making it completely useless.

But the most recent chapter was pretty interesting. I like that girl from Xcution. What was her name...Riruka, or something?

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:21 AM)Dude Wrote: So, next episode is apparently a new years special. The preview made it seem really boring and,. of course, it's non-cannon, making it completely useless.

But the most recent chapter was pretty interesting. I like that girl from Xcution. What was her name...Riruka, or something?
Her Name Is Riruka

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 05, 2011

So, this week's episode was a new year special, as I said. It's boring and mostly unfunny.

Next episode is apparently in a setting where everyone is in they're "Halloween Costumes" featured from that pic http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17300000/Bleach-Halloween-bleach-anime-17366451-1024-768.jpg

It looks good. I love Ishida's and Rukia's costumes :3

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Jan. 13, 2011

Welp, i've just finished reading chapter 433:

Last couple of pages are lolworthy ^^

RE: bleach - Starbreaker LTK - Jan. 13, 2011

Yeh i read that exact same chapter today. There has not been much action in the past few chapters.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 14, 2011

Last chapter was interesting. Execution (I refuse to call them Xcution, that's just stupid) is becoming interesting, too.

The anime is driving me crazy, though. Not only have we just went through two pointless filler episodes (One about the New year (and some sort of idiotic competetion in the Soul Society about which sex is better) and another one is a Halloween special (In January.) but next episode is ALSO filler. It's about a love interest between Hisagi and Rangiku, two character I don't care about.

I don't mind filler, but at least make it relevant or action-packed! (i.e The Muramasa arc)

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:20 PM)Dude Wrote: Last chapter was interesting. Execution (I refuse to call them Xcution, that's just stupid) is becoming interesting, too.

The anime is driving me crazy, though. Not only have we just went through two pointless filler episodes (One about the New year (and some sort of idiotic competetion in the Soul Society about which sex is better) and another one is a Halloween special (In January.) but next episode is ALSO filler. It's about a love interest between Hisagi and Rangiku, two character I don't care about.

I don't mind filler, but at least make it relevant or action-packed! (i.e The Muramasa arc)

I thought it was interesting, but Ichigo still doesn't have a REASON to get his power back.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 14, 2011

Of course he has a reason. It's the same as before: He wants to protect his loved ones. Ishida got attacked and crushed by a mysterious fellow (Which used the same kind of glowing energy as the Execution folks) and he couldn't do anything about it. True, his relation with Uryuu isn't exactly a friendly one, but you get the point.

Chad even mentions that he noticed it's hard for Ichigo to be unable to protect. Also, I'm not sure if Chad wants to give his powers to Ichigo. Maybe he just wants to help Ichigo get his powers back by being part of Execution, or something...

RE: bleach - OptimusPrime - Jan. 14, 2011

I'm glad the forever continuing battle with Aizen is finally over. I just hope Ichigo's story doesn't end just because of that. I mean, Dragonball Z continued long after the Frieza saga ended. Looking at the filler arcs, it looks like fans can still have a lot of fun with the manga if it continues.

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  7:40 PM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I'm glad the forever continuing battle with Aizen is finally over.

Its not over though.. if he's still alive in the story then the writers have a chance to bring him back. Right now you can say that they'll do series of carp until we forget about Aizen, and when we do, they'll bring him back and most likely expect us to say, "Oh, i didn't realise he's still alive /gasp". If he ever comes back, he may not even be the main antagonist, the new "main" antagonist may even use him for his knowledge, etc.

RE: bleach - OptimusPrime - Jan. 15, 2011

I admit Aizen wasn't around for the first arc of Bleach, and he wasn't a villain when he was first introduced. Still, he's been the main villain for too long. We've waited years to see the final fight between Ichigo and Aizen. At least when we had the filler arcs, the story has more surprises because we didn't know what direction the plot is going in.

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  8:41 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I admit Aizen wasn't around for the first arc of Bleach, and he wasn't a villain when he was first introduced. Still, he's been the main villain for too long. We've waited years to see the final fight between Ichigo and Aizen. At least when we had the filler arcs, the story has more surprises because we didn't know what direction the plot is going in.

I have not watched the anime since Shusuke Amagai arc (especially this filler, it was when Dattebayo stopped subbing, and Bleach stop its main story plot and just went into this filler; it made me rage), because the fillers have almost nothing to do with the main storyline and fillers are obvious all the way through, knowing the it is a filler you know that the protagonist will live through to the end and win the battle as he has to continue on for the main story plot.