World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Feb. 04, 2010

This weeks chapters made me carp my pants :o... that was total daichou ownage lool

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 05, 2010

I'm pretty sure they are just doing that other filler about the beast swords or whatever just to delay the anime for a little while long.

As for the manga, the good thing about this is that it is far from over, Aizen was going easy on them, if he had used his sword then they wouldn't lay a finger on him, who knows, he might already be using it and is letting them play around for a bit. Either way there is also his Bankai still left and we know he has one since he was a captain and me and my bro believe that he might have even gave himself the hollow side.

RE: bleach - Blade Wing - Feb. 06, 2010

I'm still woundering what would have happened if Aizen wasn't toying with them.0.o

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 06, 2010

I guess everyone would turn to each other, kinda silent, until someone said "So, hum...you guys wanna go get a burito, or something?" and the series would be over...

Good thing he most surely is toying with them.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Feb. 06, 2010

The manga...well, obviously, it's an illusion created by Aizen's zanpakuto again.

Well, wouldn't have Ichigo warned them? He's not affected by it, so if they had been attacking the air, wouldn't he had said like "Guys, he's not there..." or something?

Man, this is really good. Can't wait for next week.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Feb. 06, 2010

Maybe Ichigo saw his shikai?

Would be interesting...

They'd all be doomed, too...

RE: bleach - Thresher - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 06, 2010  1:49 AM)Dude Wrote: Well, wouldn't have Ichigo warned them? He's not affected by it, so if they had been attacking the air, wouldn't he had said like "Guys, he's not there..." or something?

Man, this is really good. Can't wait for next week.
If so they wouldn't hear him because the hypnosis controls all five senses. The real question is how the carp Histugaya managed to charge in first and survive for two chapters with no damage. Kubo is screwing with us big time. No way Aizen gets hit like that.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 07, 2010

Hitsugaya should indeed be dead or, at least, so injured he can't fight anymore.

But it seems mister Kubo would rather please Hitsugaya fangirls (and fanboys, I guess...) than stick with logic...

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 10, 2010

OMFG! Aizen, Burn in the bit of hell! It's worse than I would have thought, I hate being right. Unhappy

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 10, 2010

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/392/

...This is quite possibly the best chapter of the whole series, to me...

This month, anyway.

Tite Kubo doesn't only knows how to make good-looking female characters, he sure knows how to make over-powerful characters people are certainly going to hate, but in a good way...

Damn...

RE: bleach - HEARTof4Lion - Feb. 11, 2010

oh... mah... gawd.... I am speechless...... I never expected Aizen to use Hinamori like that....

RE: bleach - Sin-hunter - Feb. 11, 2010

Oh no poor Momo that has gots to suck. I hope she lives and poor Hitsugayu the guy didn't know what was coming.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 11, 2010

So...I just watched episode 257, basically episode 2 (I think) of the new filler...

It's a stupid waste of time until the 16 minute mark, where it gets somewhat interesting.

Guess they can't all be epic Uncertain

RE: bleach - Blade Wing - Feb. 13, 2010

My reaction to Azian's trick was "when the *beep* did they trade places" poor momo and hitsugya and pretty much every captian. my only question now is WERE THE *BEEP* IS THE HEAD CAPTIAN ?!

RE: bleach - Thresher - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  1:46 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: My reaction to Azian's trick was "when the *beep* did they trade places" poor momo and hitsugya and pretty much every captian. my only question now is WERE THE *BEEP* IS THE HEAD CAPTIAN ?!

Probably dead in the corner. I called it, pKubo was screwing with us. At this point if Ichigo wins somehow logic won't be able to explain it. All bow down to Aizen because when he is done with Ichigo and the Bleach god he is going to kill Naruto and rule over that universe too.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Feb. 13, 2010

Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu also controls their sixth sense, the common sense.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 13, 2010

That would actually explain why Ichigo didn't yell anything until everyone already celebrated Aizen's death Uncertain

By the way, just saying for anyone who didn't know but, apparently, next week, Kubo's taking the week off to work on the other week's chapter...

It better be a good one.

RE: bleach - Faint - Feb. 18, 2010

I knew that was going to Momo and the rest of them.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 24, 2010

So, this is major spoiler, but they're really interesting.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 25, 2010

The chapter is already out, if you didn't know and that is crazy but I should have known Aizen would be one step ahead.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 25, 2010

So, here's the chapter so we can have a spoiler-free topic, again... http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/393/01/

It's pretty cool, but kinda weird...

Why not mass-produce modified arrancar, if they're so useful? Uncertain

RE: bleach - MetalFightKai - Feb. 25, 2010

i want to get into bleach but i don't know where to start, help appreciated Smile

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  10:58 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i want to get into bleach but i don't know where to start, help appreciated Smile

You should start from the beginning because you won't understand things otherwise.