World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Melbourne, VIC, Australia] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team (/Thread-Melbourne-VIC-Australia-UniquE-Professional-Beyblade-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - blah - May. 30, 2011

Hello bladers of the world !

A new team has started up by the name of UniquE. We are a bunch of experienced players who joined together to form a team. The Prodigies are currently the best Beyblade team, but we hope to be better.

We have a sister team in Sydney also named UniquE. We are individual teams but come together when needed.

Each of us do not have a type preference which makes us UniquE and a formidable team.

Though there are no stupid stereotypical team userbars and thread spamming here. Also we don't recruit randoms.

Members:
blah
Chups
Chaos Blader
tehfez

Team Battle Record / Results:

Wins: 4
Draws: 0
Losses: 1
  • UniquE def. The Beybreakerz (2 - 1)
  • UniquE def. The Elites (2 - 0)
  • UniquE def. Beytex (2 - 1)
  • Unique def. Prodigies (3-0)
  • Prodigies def. UniquE (3-2)

At the moment us, UniquE are looking for a 5th and most likely final member. We are watching over a couple bladers at the moment and will continue watching and make our decision anywhere between now and the end of the year. Don't bother PMing one of us; we will PM you.

Prospects/Goals: (Click to View)

Want to challenge our team ? Just mesage one of our team members and we can work something out. Battles before or after official WBO tournaments are most preferred.

See you guys in the stadium.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - PlayMadeSimple - May. 30, 2011

deleted.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Chups - May. 30, 2011

deleted.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Omega - May. 30, 2011

Never thought you would form a team blah, I second that "work alone" thought Tongue_out But good luck, you're gonna need it if you want to go through The Prodigies xD

(May. 30, 2011  10:07 AM)Mushy Wrote: Lynx is every bit better than Basalt, so why aren't we a challenge?
I haven't even heard of your team ...

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Chups - May. 30, 2011

deleted. ~

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - blah - May. 30, 2011

Yeah well, if I'm not in a team I'm unable to challenge you guys. xD
Unless one man army is an option ? LOLs.

And yeah Mushy, I actually haven't heard much of your team at all ...

deleted.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Omega - May. 30, 2011

Abandoning your own team Chups ... That's poor xD

deleted.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Giraton - May. 30, 2011

im not in a team yet (dispite all the request to join one at bey inferno) so could i join? i was in the top 100 about 2 ago and almost got into the finnals by 2 battles short in both bey inferno and day of beys, and of course i live in the melbourn area. i also have a good understanding of beyblades but my lack of parts makes me unable to put them to use, unless you count giving it to other people like rayquazonX.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - blah - Jun. 02, 2011

Okay we have decided we do not need a third member for our team.
We will survive with only 3. ;]

Now we just need to come up with a name ... >>

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Giraton - Jun. 02, 2011

you need a name? that i can help with even if I'm not a member. ok a name for a professional beyblade team, how is The Victors (as you are in Victoria) or Team Triple _____ (some name for a beyblade)? I'm just giving ideas. i probably have more ideas but i can't get them.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Wraith - Jun. 07, 2011

How about the UniquE Chaos CC bladers? Tongue_out

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - blah - Jun. 08, 2011

Chups suggested something along those lines.
We are still deciding though.

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Chaos Blader - Jun. 08, 2011

Team Unique sounds pretty good to me. =P

RE: [MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA] Professional Beyblade Team now open for applications. - Chups - Jun. 08, 2011

We have decided on the Name 'UniquE'

May this officially be the Start of this team Tongue_out

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE. - Resistance - Jun. 09, 2011

Congratulations on deciding on a team name Smile
I also wanted to point out a small typo in your prospects/goals it says: "Bulld" a friendly blading environment.

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE. - Dragoonrocks - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  1:35 AM)Resistance Wrote: Congratulations on deciding on a team name Smile
I also wanted to point out a small typo in your prospects/goals it says: "Bulld" a friendly blading environment.

I too saw a typo in the first post...Just pointing it out to you!!! Anyways nice team...good luck with it..

(May. 30, 2011  10:01 AM)blah Wrote: A new has started up by the name of UniquE

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team (and no we're not recruiting) - Chups - Jun. 14, 2011

Just putting it out there.

We are challenging the Prodigies at BeyStorm II. At 12:30. 3v3 usual team battle procedure.

It is also a friendly battle so there is no stakes or prizes for the winner.

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team (and no we're not recruiting) - Robsta - Jun. 14, 2011

The Prodigies best blader won't be there though... Wink

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team (and no we're not recruiting) - Chups - Jun. 14, 2011

Haha. Nevermind you guys will always have an Excuse if we beat you Smile Pretty pumped for this.

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - Chups - Jun. 19, 2011

OK so Far we have Defeated The Elites 2-0 (Chaos Blader wasn't there) and beat BeyBreakerz 2-1

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - blah - Jun. 19, 2011

Flawless record baby. Cool

Next challenge; The Prodigies. Unsmith

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - Resistance - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  12:29 AM)blah Wrote: Flawless record baby. Cool

Next challenge; The Prodigies. Unsmith

Haha, we should try to have a battle at the next tournament Wink

RE: [Melbourne, Aus] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team - blah - Jun. 22, 2011

We would like to welcome the newest member of our team, tehfez !

Upon meeting him the first time we all knew he had potential. After placing second at Bey Storm II he has proven his skills and knowledge as a blader and a great member for our team !

It's great to have you on the team tehfez ! Grin