World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
the portal games - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: the portal games (/Thread-the-portal-games)

the portal games - omegazero - Mar. 27, 2011

well what do you think of it.if you dont know its a xbox live arcade game coming as a real xbox and ps3 game.the game is a first person puzzel game that includes portals that you must use to advance through test chambers which it is real fun and funny.i hope you enjoy the thread.

RE: the portal games - njrk97 - Mar. 27, 2011

i have this game it awsome it funny cause it like 70% tutorials but its still awsome

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Mar. 27, 2011

i know i beat it all and i like when GLaDOs says wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when your flying.althought the test chambers are easy all past 19 are kinda hard.

RE: the portal games - DarkFox - Mar. 28, 2011

I love that game and cannot wait until after my vacation to play the sequel. My girlfriend bought me a companion cube plushi Smile

RE: the portal games - Unlucky - Mar. 28, 2011

If you love that thing so much why don't you marry it? Well I won't let you! How does that feel?! Ahhh, GLaDOS... Brining down jumpsuit-clad heroines everywhere. I really need to play this though.... And I have seen GLaDOS as a HUMAN!!!

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  5:45 AM)DarkFox Wrote: I love that game and cannot wait until after my vacation to play the sequel. My girlfriend bought me a companion cube plushi Smile

lucky i want one of those GLaDOS really broke my feelings when i burned him and im playing the sequal 2 if you have 360 when i get it we can play co-op

RE: the portal games - DarkFox - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  12:11 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:45 AM)DarkFox Wrote: I love that game and cannot wait until after my vacation to play the sequel. My girlfriend bought me a companion cube plushi Smile

lucky i want one of those GLaDOS really broke my feelings when i burned him and im playing the sequal 2 if you have 360 when i get it we can play co-op

sure np

RE: the portal games - njrk97 - Mar. 29, 2011

portal = puzelle game your doing it right

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Mar. 30, 2011

2 robots with portals+sequal to puzzel game=even more doing it right.

RE: the portal games - njrk97 - Apr. 02, 2011

(Mar. 30, 2011  12:05 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: 2 robots with portals+sequal to puzzel game=even more doing it right.
portal 2 = sequals your doing it right

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Apr. 06, 2011

what more is their oh yah wheatly.and goop that makes you run faster.

RE: the portal games - njrk97 - Apr. 06, 2011

goop? do you mean propulsion gel

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Apr. 06, 2011

yeah that stuff well the game is 13 days away and i most likely wont get it the day it comes out.

RE: the portal games - njrk97 - Apr. 07, 2011

im problayl not goiing to get it for a while too

RE: the portal games - TITAN - Apr. 23, 2011

The cake is not a lie, Portal 2 is the best carpin game I have ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: the portal games - Dude - Apr. 23, 2011

I have heard much good about this series. GlaDOS (That's how you write it, right?) kinda freaks me out XD

Is it really that good? I have to say I'm not too fond of puzzles and carp, but is it still worth it?

RE: the portal games - Gen SimpL - Apr. 23, 2011

GlaDOS curiosity core STOP ASKING ME WHERE ARE WE GOING
intelligent core STOP MAKING CAKES .... WHO PUTES NEEDLES IN THERE CAKES
anger core: WHAT GIBBERISH ARE U SAYING
morality core: SPEAK DAMMIT
lolz i love this game

RE: the portal games - click[mania] - Apr. 23, 2011

what's this i dont find any clue about this thread

RE: the portal games - Gamer420 - Apr. 24, 2011

Portal is the only reason I'd bother buying a PS3 or Xbox 360, ah GLaDOS, your so good at knowing things you shouldn't, LIKE MY LOVE FOR THE COMPANION CUBE!

RE: the portal games - NoodooSoup - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  12:07 PM)Dude Wrote: I have heard much good about this series. GlaDOS (That's how you write it, right?) kinda freaks me out XD

Is it really that good? I have to say I'm not too fond of puzzles and carp, but is it still worth it?

I myself have never played it, but seeing it in action it looks really fun (if you like gravity defying puzzle games). It also got great ratings.

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Apr. 25, 2011

ive been watching a lp on utube for num 2 amazing game grafics 10
gameplay 10
puzzels 10
amazing and i think you all who havenmt played it play 1 first as 70% is simple and im not good at puzzel games at all and i beat 1 easy after that its a little tricky but amazing a good game cant wait to watch co-op mode

RE: the portal games - omegazero - Apr. 27, 2011

man that king leaperd turrent can play a mean tuba for sure

RE: the portal games - ILikeCookies - Aug. 13, 2011

Major Bump.

Just bought Portal 1 on Steam, I'm stuck on either chamber 15 or 16, I can't remember, well worth the £6.99 I paid for it.