World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) (/Thread-The-Dolphin-s-Adventure-not-accepting-character-requests-Vote-on-Poll-not-writing-anymore)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - HorogiumX - Mar. 25, 2011

Sorry, I didn't get around to writing.

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - asianblader101 - Mar. 26, 2011

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAYERZ!
P.S. Asians are always soo epic 'cuz they (we) make up awesome words!

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - Kujikato - Apr. 07, 2011

oh yeah.... also ldrago rules, whens the next chap up?

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - Asianblader2.0 - Apr. 10, 2011

Oh, yea. L-drago Rules, I forgot to mention that 1.) Jayson is Filipino and 2.) I'm hoping that he joins the main character's trip and they make
a battle team
I have an idea: mabey the tournement is acpting teams and the main charecter is looking for teammates cuz the twins tell him that info after the battle!
H(;$yuck)$u(f&d$d?g&r;sc)&j)d;?j&h(t!k)n&v)
I just realiazed that I typed the word yuck when I was typing random stuff!

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - HorogiumX - Apr. 10, 2011

I'll start today on the next chapter.

EDIT: Just thought of an idea for the next chapter. Press the spoiler if you want to know.

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - Sniper - Apr. 10, 2011

lol do i ever get an a chapter

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - Asianblader2.0 - Apr. 11, 2011

Hey! They could be shot down by neo hydraz and Jayson chalenges him!

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - Asianblader2.0 - Apr. 13, 2011

whgerez da chapter?

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! - HorogiumX - Apr. 14, 2011

Argh, I don't have enough time to write this anymore. I AM NOT WRITING THIS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) - Asianblader2.0 - Apr. 16, 2011

Hey, if you want, I could help write.

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) - Kujikato - Apr. 25, 2011

i could help write to

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) - Asianblader2.0 - Jun. 26, 2011

Whoever thinks that we should help horogiumX with his writing, post "I"

RE: The Dolphin's Adventure (not accepting character requests!) Vote on Poll! (not writing anymore) - Kujikato - Jun. 26, 2011

I!!!!!!!!! i do like his story