World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? (/Thread-Do-you-think-the-WBO-should-hold-team-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Thor Odinson - Oct. 04, 2011

(Oct. 01, 2011  5:34 AM)TheCaptainDiego Wrote: Yea i saw a couple good ideas, i think it would be good kinda like in metal masters show where japan's team faced china's team? like have different people face off. And for points, something like depending on how many teams participate everyone on that winning team gets the same amount of points and that team only gets prizes.

THANK YOU! This is what i ment. and maybe instead of big prizes, they get beyblade parts of their choice like MFs, tracks, or tips for each participating team member.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - AsmodeusRaze - Oct. 08, 2011

That would be off the hook. Me and my friends are solid. No one can beat us in a tourney!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - The Assassin - Oct. 09, 2011

I think we should make team tournements becuse if we dont then there is no point of making teams if you are not even going to use the team at something.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  11:21 AM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: I think we should make team tournements becuse if we dont then there is no point of making teams if you are not even going to use the team at something.

Team creating should therefore come after the creation of a team tournament format, not before, as it has been done. People create teams for the sake of creating empty, pointless teams.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - ~Kenji~ - Oct. 09, 2011

Now I'm not sure if this was mentioned(too lazy to read everything) but what if there was a seperate system for teams. TP or team points Only users registered with a team would recieve team points and team registry would go through the system. Each team starts with lets say 4000TP with a maximum of 4 members per team. That way if we had team tournaments we would just register them into Team Rank Section. Teams would fight for team points which would earn them I dunno maybe faces or prizes at high amounts or something. Right now the highest beypoint holder is kei with 1437bp, lets say a team had 4437TP

We could impliment a team title system or something like that.

Facebooster: Unrivaled Force (Requirements; 5000 TP Any team ranking Top 10 with 5000 TP)

It would be generally the same as bey point system except the team would be registered like a user. If we use the format as the original beyblade series it would be best 2/3 rounds with a sub.

The same way the individual system is best 2/3 rounds.

"You might say now how is this any different?"

Simple each blader must register with one blade prior to the tournament starting meaning you have to think about the order in which you are sending members out.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TheCaptainDiego - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  1:27 PM)~Kenji~ Wrote: Now I'm not sure if this was mentioned(too lazy to read everything) but what if there was a seperate system for teams. TP or team points Only users registered with a team would recieve team points and team registry would go through the system. Each team starts with lets say 4000TP with a maximum of 4 members per team. That way if we had team tournaments we would just register them into Team Rank Section. Teams would fight for team points which would earn them I dunno maybe faces or prizes at high amounts or something. Right now the highest beypoint holder is kei with 1437bp, lets say a team had 4437TP

We could impliment a team title system or something like that.

Facebooster: Unrivaled Force (Requirements; 5000 TP Any team ranking Top 10 with 5000 TP)

It would be generally the same as bey point system except the team would be registered like a user. If we use the format as the original beyblade series it would be best 2/3 rounds with a sub.

The same way the individual system is best 2/3 rounds.

"You might say now how is this any different?"

Simple each blader must register with one blade prior to the tournament starting meaning you have to think about the order in which you are sending members out.
i really like this idea

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TJ+Leone - Oct. 16, 2011

well why dont you just do it the exact same way they do it on the show hav a team of three like for example First it would be the Recruit then the General and Finally the Commander also if you want you can hav a Substitute that way to keep score you can do it as a team but prize wise you need to figure that out yourselves.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Tris - Oct. 16, 2011

Definitely! It'll just like in the shows! Plus... Who wouldn't love to battle alongside their friends? But.. Not at once.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - ACE of spades - Oct. 16, 2011

if we have to fight at the same no. otherwise, no

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Swany10 - Oct. 16, 2011

Of course we should! As long as it isnt all at the same time..... Its just like a regular beyblade tournament but without that many opponents. you also get to work with your team!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 16, 2011

yes, i would love if team tourney's are also held because it will give us a boost because here we wont be alone we will have some one who will support us so if this happens the chances of winning of a single player will at least increase by 5% so my answer will be yes wbo should hold team tourney's also!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TJ+Leone - Oct. 16, 2011

yea my idea ok not really my idea but my say helped out Yeahhhhhhhh

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - cyberblader2.0 - Oct. 16, 2011

Sound's good to have team tournaments

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cyclone71 - Oct. 17, 2011

Okay I think there should be a tag-team tournament, and if you want if you have a team (3 or more member) then 2 of your bladers can fight the battle and you can just rotate!!!
Also even though there is no team tournaments yet, if you have a team now you can still 1: on a single tournament say who your team is to someone after, or even challenge another team to a battle not in a tournament, and or 2: try to get as many 1st placers in your team as possible, plus find other team rivals!!!
But anyways main point! Yes! I do think a Team and or Tag-Team tournament would be awesome!!!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - TJ+Leone - Oct. 17, 2011

i would enjoy that well the Team anyway i dont think i would understand the Tag-Team tournaments that much but NeverTheLess lets do it

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kiaxstorm - Oct. 28, 2011

i do think team tounament would be a good idea, yes there would be the thought of what if one of my team members lost but thats what team practice is for it would bring more sportsmanship and team work to the WBO and most likely bring in a wider audiance too and instead of makeing the 1st place team get 1st 2nd and 3rd place prizes split it to the 1st 2nd and 3rd place teams. but in my opinion team would be a great idea and they need to be official.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - arachnophobia - Jan. 10, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2011  3:22 AM)Regi3 Wrote: yes cause it would be awsome but no cause watta bout prizes. u gotta buy atleast 2x the prizes

yeh it would be kinda fun i think

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - metal-surge - Jan. 10, 2012

not bad not bad at all great idea in tornaments totally if 2 people play at the same time
its kinda bizare if its tag team it would be great best 2 of 3 wins all the way

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Djalu13 - Jan. 10, 2012

Tag team sounds good but why we don't use the format like the Metal masters tourney
like : one team 3player with a sub
Red VS Blue blue wins twice witch mean third battle won't neccesary just like when
team wild fang VS team Chandora

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Hazel - Jan. 10, 2012

(Jan. 10, 2012  2:38 PM)Djalu13 Wrote: Tag team sounds good but why we don't use the format like the Metal masters tourney
like : one team 3player with a sub
Red VS Blue blue wins twice witch mean third battle won't neccesary just like when
team wild fang VS team Chandora

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:45 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: Why dont we do it like in the anime? Well teams can pick who goes in 1st 2nd and 3rd.
So the people picked first will go at best of five and people picked second go and so on.
And for every person that won the 3 points in their battle gets a point for their team and best out of 3 wins.
Because the anime has no real competitive value and exists solely to get people to buy the product.

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tag team would be the only format, not just for pilot. We want the top team to really deserve it, we want all the members of the team to deserve the top places, so with anything more than two it becomes almost impossible to ensure such a thing.

(Sep. 26, 2011  9:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You were talking about trying three members too : no, the fairest is with two members, so it will stay at tag teams if we ever have team tournaments.

Please read before submitting thoughts.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - xSora10 - Jan. 10, 2012

Personally, I think this would be fun. But I don't see how we could realistically do it. There is no real WBBA, and if there was, I highly doubt that they could fund the flight. Because if we do hold team tournaments, it would be pointless to battle people that are simply in your area. You could just have normal tournaments.

And I doubt many of us would even have time to travel the country, or the world, battling different opponents. After all, the anime characters...it seems like Beyblade is all they do. They would have all the time in the world.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cygnus - Jan. 10, 2012

(Jan. 10, 2012  5:21 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: There is no real WBBA, and if there was, I highly doubt that they could fund the flight.

There is a WBBA. In Japan. Chief - Sigh ...

I personally think there is no need for team tournaments. I don't see why we should. Its kind of the same as normal tournaments.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Hazel - Jan. 10, 2012

It fosters relationships and (gasp) teamwork skills, as well as adding new variables to tournaments. It is really pretty obvious what the differences are.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - th!nk - Jan. 10, 2012

(Jan. 10, 2012  5:21 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Personally, I think this would be fun. But I don't see how we could realistically do it. There is no real WBBA, and if there was, I highly doubt that they could fund the flight. Because if we do hold team tournaments, it would be pointless to battle people that are simply in your area. You could just have normal tournaments.

And I doubt many of us would even have time to travel the country, or the world, battling different opponents. After all, the anime characters...it seems like Beyblade is all they do. They would have all the time in the world.

Where did flights even come into this?

I personally like the idea of tag-team tournaments, though it would mean I'd actually have to find a teammate, given I generally prefer being self-reliant. It would at some extra fun and variety, and yeah, basically what Hazel just said.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Ndog888 - Jan. 10, 2012

i think it would be nice to have team tornements because there would be a real teams on wbo battling each other