World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? (/Thread-Do-you-think-the-WBO-should-hold-team-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - cyber pegaus - May. 14, 2011

they should make a huge ring to for a large amount of beys.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - ƛnubis - May. 14, 2011

We should. I would love the rivalries.
I would be satisfied with just tag team tournaments though. More people get to play we could get cool team t-shirts too. Coasters I hope you are reading this.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Death the Kidd - May. 16, 2011

when people say teamm battles like 4 on 4 they dont mean all 8 blades at once

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Damon - May. 21, 2011

Oops, my bad. Didnt see how old it was.

Anyways what I was thinking while reading this whole thing is that it'd be worth a shot and that if your all worried about teams maybe a place on WBO to make official team pages.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - arachnophobia - May. 24, 2011

beybladestation is right i beat an entire team of 4 people alone they where very clumsy and unskilled wolborg9 out

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Ginga15 - May. 24, 2011

Yeah, but instead of the whole teams beys in the arena at once, why not each team chose a person that battles first, then after they win/lose the second team member battles and so on to the next member. And I agree with cyber pegasis they need to make bigger arenas period.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kujikato - May. 24, 2011

do it like in Battle bladers, one after another

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - darkbull9999 - Jun. 09, 2011

Yes there should be team tournaments It will be more fun

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Clarkie - Jun. 14, 2011

Yes. Actually would be fun.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Vanitas - Jun. 19, 2011

Okay so alot of people have been saying yes we should now the only thing to do is ask Kie v if wear aloud

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Pimpju - Jun. 19, 2011

You really think she hasn't seen the thread yet?

It's Kai-V.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Vanitas - Jun. 19, 2011

we still have to ask

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Pimpju - Jun. 20, 2011

that's what this thread is for.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Nile - Jun. 20, 2011

This might be a Bad idea teams will use bragging rights and Ect. to show off to there opponents...

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Resistance - Jun. 20, 2011

They should have them but not official tournaments, they should just be for fun. If these team tournaments were made official it would take a lot of time for the staff to organize an all new point system for the team battles.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Vanitas - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  6:59 AM)Resistance Wrote: They should have them but not official tournaments, they should just be for fun. If these team tournaments were made official it would take a lot of time for the staff to organize an all new point system for the team battles.

i asked all ready and if there is team tournaments there will be no bey point system cuz it would take to long time and alot of hard work but the team tournaments can still be offical

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Pimpju - Jun. 20, 2011

There's nothing stopping people from having "fun" tournaments.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - galaxydragoon7 - Jun. 20, 2011

yes sure that will be awesome

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - @THEKING97 - Jul. 03, 2011

team tournements would make things alot more competitive than they already are in addition ppl may use this website more to arrange meatings and contact each other

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Shadowhaunter - Jul. 03, 2011

Are there any beyblade events in orlando? Or does the mega con sell beyblades and parts?

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Meteo4Ever - Jul. 03, 2011

Team Tournaments??? YES!!!! yes yes yes yes!!! I love competing as teams, its the best and if the WBO would let us do that in professional tournaments that would be awesome!!! 5 star thread!!

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - AerialSnack - Jul. 14, 2011

I know the perfect team! Kai-V and Kei!!!

No, team tournaments would not be a good idea. It coutns more on luck than actual skill, plus, think of the peron buying the prizes. 2x prizes??? Also, them combination of Kai-V and Kei would murder the chances of anyone else winning! rofl.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  5:20 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I know the perfect team! Kai-V and Kei!!!

No, team tournaments would not be a good idea. It coutns more on luck than actual skill, plus, think of the peron buying the prizes. 2x prizes??? Also, them combination of Kai-V and Kei would murder the chances of anyone else winning! rofl.

Actually, this would be a case where one person drags the other to the top, hah.

At least at the moment ...

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Ookami_Tenma - Jul. 20, 2011

I like the idea. Maybe have it be Team V Team Elimination, The First people from each team play a 2/3 and the loser is eliminated and the next team member plays the previous winner. Did I explain that well?

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - thebladebomber - Jul. 21, 2011

a tounament with teams would take the wbo to a whole new level