World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Things you collect (not beyblade related) (/Thread-Things-you-collect-not-beyblade-related)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - NitroNeo - Feb. 07, 2011

Well i have collected pokemon Tazoos from many many Cheetos & also i have a collection of consoles , yes consoles , The 8-Bit [ i don't remember the name ] & 16-bit SEGA , then all PS-Series , X-Box 360 & i am recently collection TV Shows i like [ The Big Bang Theory , How I Met Your Mother , Modern Family , C-Town , The IT-Crowd ] , i am also collecting some anime [ Beyblade , Naruto , NS , Haruhi , Oh My Goddess , FMA , Giant Killing , Please Teacher ]

Sorry can't post any pics , Nothing special to show in consoles & i have to look for my Pokemon Tazoos

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - FlamingAura - Feb. 09, 2011

Well, I used to collect Pokemon cards. Have about 100. Still have 'em, but I guess my collection will not grow. Still love Pokemon though <3.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - NoodooSoup - Feb. 09, 2011

Well, I sorta collected B-Daman... Don't have enough to make a "collection", but I still like them for collection purposes. Smile

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Glad Hatter - Feb. 09, 2011

I used to collect normal tops and hats, I have a BSA cap, a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess cap, a civil war costume hat, a "kiwi crossing" cap, and a disney land pirates of the Caribbean Jack sparro hat.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - fabled red yugi - Feb. 11, 2011

pokemon cards around 7000-(7yrs collecting) plushes,hedghog plushs,fencing swords

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - angelmeins - Feb. 11, 2011

i have over atlest 2,000 or more yugioh cards i dont really know becouse every time i go to count i lose my spot i have digimon cards i have kindom hearts'kingdom hearts 2 'kingdom heart 358 2 days' and kingdom hearts chain of memory i also have 2 .hack games and . yugioh games gx verisn and and game boy yugioh ep to watch and the movie and like 3 naruto games i have a stuff gotomon and a stuff hagiwing and i hane the book of clow and the staff form cardcapters i have a sign starmon card form the make do to me winningthe make your own digmon for season 2 wean i was little i have bakugan and a bakugan tshirt and some random mangas that all i can think of now

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - eclipse162 - Feb. 11, 2011

I have at least 400 pokemon cards right now. I also collect rare coins. And alot, I mean ALOT of bakugan. In an explanation, I have, like 40. In fiction, I have OVER 9000!

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Khel - Feb. 12, 2011

Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.
I'm sure as hell not gunna mess with you! Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warning Tongue_out

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Temporal - Feb. 12, 2011

Pokemon, YuGiOh, and Duel Master Cards. Y'know, DM is still very active in Japan...Sucks.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Khel - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  12:11 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.
I'm sure as hell not gunna mess with you! Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warning Tongue_out

LOL pocket knives for me have always been tools or collectibles. Never weapons.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Temporal - Feb. 12, 2011

Found me's an old holo Warren Moon in my dad's shoebox! Heh, he doesn't know who's it is, so it's mine now!

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Nano - Feb. 13, 2011

My collection of Anime stuff (Click to View)

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Wizard - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
Lol. From what I can see, you need to clean your room.

Nice collection. I am jealous of all of your DVD's and Manga. I wish I had a job so I could buy a bunch load of Manga...

(Feb. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Nice collection. I am jealous of all of your DVD's and Manga. I wish I had a job so I could buy a bunch load of Manga...

HA! You sound like my mom "Clean your room!"
The Lucky Star DVD was $13, the complete season 1 of Gunslinger Girl was $25. I went on a huge Manga shopping spree and spent over $80 at once. But that was during summer break.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Wizard - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  5:05 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

HA! You sound like my mom "Clean your room!"
The Lucky Star DVD was $13, the complete season 1 of Gunslinger Girl was $25. I went on a huge Manga shopping spree and spent over $80 at once. But that was during summer break.
Lol. I don't mind when my room is dirty. But I don't like it either. Speaking of which, I need to straighten up my room. It's getting a tad messy.<Off Topic

Lucky I would love to buy that much Manga all at once. XD

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Temporal - Feb. 13, 2011

Really, my biggest splurge was $50 on a carpload of manga.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Fourze - Feb. 13, 2011

Mainly Gundam and retro games with the occasional Kamen Rider belt when I have some extra money

Turns out, I can just sell the aforementioned Warren Moon card for quite a bit of money! But should I? It looks awesome, the Oilers don't exist anymore, and Warren Moon was an epic black QB... I need some money...But I have quite a few Football cards, a few Baseball cards, a crudload of Pokemon cards, and a Basketball card or two.

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Turns out, I can just sell the aforementioned Warren Moon card for quite a bit of money! But should I? It looks awesome, the Oilers don't exist anymore, and Warren Moon was an epic black QB... I need some money...But I have quite a few Football cards, a few Baseball cards, a crudload of Pokemon cards, and a Basketball card or two.

How many Pokemon cards do you have? I have a little over 1000 (small collection)

Somewhere around 3,000. Now you know where all of my money goes. I am very competitive with card games....

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Somewhere around 3,000. Now you know where all of my money goes. I am very competitive with card games....

Meh. I could beat you with my Lugia tied behind my back! (I have 2 sets)

...You stole my "meh."...But back on topic now. Does anyone have those old Digimon cards? I have a few Beyblade cards too.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Ga' - Feb. 14, 2011

I collect rare coins and different currencies. But I used to collect Pokemon cards, although nowhere near you guys. My extremely brief time gave me a collection worth over $150. Unfortunately, my original mint Charizard isn't first edition shadowless, it's the second rarest one that goes for $15-$20.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 14, 2011  4:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I collect rare coins and different currencies. But I used to collect Pokemon cards, although nowhere near you guys. My extremely brief time gave me a collection worth over $150. Unfortunately, my original mint Charizard isn't first edition shadowless, it's the second rarest one that goes for $15-$20.

My cousin has the expensive one. I want it, ahah.

--------------------------------------------------------
I also collect Pokemon and yu gi oh cards.
I also have DBZ action figures.
I guess my fly fishing flies count as collection, since I make most, and buy a few