World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hell on Earth - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Hell on Earth (/Thread-Hell-on-Earth)

Pages: 1 2

Hell on Earth - Deikailo - Jan. 30, 2011

So I find that everyone likes using the earth wheel so much. I wanted to create a general combo to beat it. I think the track could change to increase half life (because during its losses, that's really what it came down to), but I really like Hell's interaction with rsf. All tests in MFB attack stadium.

MF Hell Blaze gb145rsf vs. MF Earth Bull 230cs
Lost by outspin
Won by KO
Won by outspin
Won by outspin
Lost by outspin
Won by KO
Lost by outspin
Won by outspin
Won by outspin
Lost by outspin
60% win rate

MF Hell Blaze gb145rsf vs. MF Earth Bull 90EWD
lost by outspin
won by outspin
won by outspin
won by outspin
won by outspin
lost by outspin
won by KO
Won by outspin
won by outspin
80% win rate

MF Hell Blaze gb145rsf vs. MF Flame Bull 230cs
won by outspin
won by outspin
lost by outspin
lost by outspin
won by outspin
lost by outspin
won by outspin
lost by outspin
lost by outspin
won by KO
50% win rate

I'm not fond of testing because I'm a huge fan of launch techniques and that becomes limited during solo testing.

Eat it, earthlings. Smug

RE: Hell on Earth - Bluezee - Jan. 30, 2011

These results are awesome! I knew it would be a matter of time before you tested and posted=). I prefer launching techniques as well too. Makes the experience much better and more skill based. What launcher did you use?

RE: Hell on Earth - Dan - Jan. 30, 2011

HAHA, Amazing name. And I thought mine was good.
I so want Hell Kerbecs now. -emo-
Well, I cannot speak for launching techniques 'till Ignite but I can understand what you mean.
Could you compare the two, against attackers? B]
Edit: LOL I'm speaking of it defensively, just for the 'hell' of it even though you want hell to murder earth personally. (not comparatively, rn.)

RE: Hell on Earth - Deikailo - Jan. 30, 2011

I used grav perseus launcher without a grip. I can't find my grips, I think they are buried in my car somewhere.

What attacker should I use?

Tried and true: Lightning LDrago.
CH120, and 100. I just find that better results are had with 100 than 85..? :V I can be wrong, it might just be my style. I think a lot of people, including myself, do better without grips.

(Jan. 30, 2011  12:13 AM)Dan Wrote: Tried and true: Lightning LDrago.
CH120, and 100. I just find that better results are had with 100 than 85..? :V I can be wrong, it might just be my style. I think a lot of people, including myself, do better without grips.
I like using grips better. I have small girly hands so I have trouble with the width of the launcher instead of the slimmer handle.

I think 100 is better because it doesn't get slammed into the ground as easily. I all the parts, sure you don't want me to use an L Drago from the reshuffle set?

RE: Hell on Earth - Fyuuor - Jan. 30, 2011

Could you tests it against MF - L Flame Bull 230CS. I'd be interested to know what sort of test results you record since the base of Flame is slightly raised similar to Hell's which should allow Flame to accommodate slightly for Hell's extra height.

Great results, they basically illustrate the success that Oki had with Hell at 145 height against 230 opponents.

Well, if you mention RSS:
Lightning LDrago 100/CH120LRF
Meteo LDrago (Absorb) 90/CH120LRF
The other two aren't that good. Lol especially Rush..
I should have bought the Super Deck Set, honestly. :[

Updated the OP with MF Flame Bull 230CS results. Honestly, it depended mostly on which blade I launched first. First blade to the middle generally lost. Whenever F Bull won, it was only by a second (mostly half life) but when H Blaze won, it was by a large margin.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:24 AM)Dan Wrote: Well, if you mention RSS:
Lightning LDrago 100/CH120LRF
Meteo LDrago (Absorb) 90/CH120LRF
The other two aren't that good. Lol especially Rush..
I should have bought the Super Deck Set, honestly. :[
I'm going to have to do this in a few days when I can track down my L Launcher. Lips_sealed

RE: Hell on Earth - Fyuuor - Jan. 30, 2011

If a combo achieves a 50% win rate over something could call that a counter or just testing your luck?

If I'm not being too annoying, could you try Vulcan if you have it/have chance?

Vulcan what? 90 rf?

(Jan. 30, 2011  12:37 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: If a combo achieves a 50% win rate over something could call that a counter or just testing your luck?
I wouldn't use this combo against Flame, only Earth, hence the title.

Let's say I were to use this against another person with flame, I would use sliding shot to manipulate rsf to becoming an attack type bottom for the first few seconds of battle because Hell amazing KO capabilities and while Hell blaze gb145rsf was moving around the stadium, it did knock Flame Bull 230CS out of the tornado ridge, but since 230 shifts a blades weight to the center, it came back in, but it's power was greatly decreased.

lowest track you have. 90 is fine.

My vulcan wheel is missing at the moment so I'll get back to you on that.

Gonna go eat dinner now so I'll continue any more testing later.

RE: Hell on Earth - Mc Frown - Jan. 30, 2011

GB145 with Hell is icky.
R145 maybe?

(Jan. 30, 2011  1:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: GB145 with Hell is icky.
R145 maybe?
The only reason why I picked it was to balance rsf, but yeah, totally agree that there's room for improvement.

What's R145 come with? I just bought like, half of the MFBs in existance two weeks ago and didn't bother with the names. The time before that was the same way.

RE: Hell on Earth - Nojo294 - Jan. 30, 2011

Wait... Does Hell have amazing stamina properties? How did it get a 80% WR against Earth Bull 90 EWD?

@ McFrown: WHy is GB145 icky?
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What's R145 come with? I just bought like, half of the MFBs in existance two weeks ago and didn't bother with the names. The time before that was the same way.

It comes with Rock Giraffe.

Hell + GB145 is icky, not Gb145 itself.

RE: Hell on Earth - Nojo294 - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 30, 2011  2:18 AM)Dan Wrote: Hell + GB145 is icky, not Gb145 itself.

Ah now I understand...

(Jan. 30, 2011  1:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Wait... Does Hell have amazing stamina properties? How did it get a 80% WR against Earth Bull 90 EWD?

@ McFrown: WHy is GB145 icky?
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What's R145 come with? I just bought like, half of the MFBs in existance two weeks ago and didn't bother with the names. The time before that was the same way.

It comes with Rock Giraffe.
this combination has terrible stamina properties. Anything except an attack beyblade will have a better solo spin time. It will either slam a combo into the ground or lift it up. When hell blaze gb145rsf goes up against earth bull 90ewd, gb145 attacks and then hell finishes it off once it starts to wobble.

Oooo I tried t145 on this combo. Not worth commenting.

RE: Hell on Earth - Kei - Jan. 30, 2011

You admit this combo has terrible Stamina qualities, but that it "slams" low combos using 90 into the ground to win. How exactly is it defeating the much taller 230-based combos you've tested it against?

RE: Hell on Earth - JonnB - Jan. 30, 2011

I Love the title and the testing.
Sounds like a combo I might try out Grin

(Jan. 30, 2011  5:50 AM)Kei Wrote: You admit this combo has terrible Stamina qualities, but that it "slams" low combos using 90 into the ground to win. How exactly is it defeating the much taller 230-based combos you've tested it against?
It knocks 230cs out towards the tornado ridge and/or basically topples it over by lifting the wheel up, not so much slamming it down. In one or two cases, it's actually flipped the entire Earth Bull 230CS over.

By having CS grind the tornado ridge, 230's stamina is cut down as well.

RE: Hell on Earth - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 30, 2011  6:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:50 AM)Kei Wrote: You admit this combo has terrible Stamina qualities, but that it "slams" low combos using 90 into the ground to win. How exactly is it defeating the much taller 230-based combos you've tested it against?
It knocks 230cs out towards the tornado ridge and/or basically topples it over by lifting the wheel up, not so much slamming it down. In one or two cases, it's actually flipped the entire Earth Bull 230CS over.

By having CS grind the tornado ridge, 230's stamina is cut down as well.

If it does like that by lifting the opponent then that would be called upper.
EDITConfusedorry,I thought it was 90 vs 145 not 145 vs 230 as 145 combos tend to lift 230 combo's.

I'm not about to say upper because apparently upper doesn't exist in MFB.