World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]] (/Thread-Conan-s-Avatar-Shop-CONTEST)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 12, 2011

Hahah its ok, i was wondering since u can make them move could u be able to do a clip of hell kerbecs doing its special move. Like from the episode it battles gravity perseus? And then UnLeAsHeD when the clip is done? i would love that.

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Light Yagami - Jan. 12, 2011

can you make me an avter with ichigo kursaki in his second full hollow form(vasto lorde form) and saukes mangekyo sharigan as a background and in red flashing letters it says darkangel629

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - tman2310 - Jan. 12, 2011

it is possible for ichigo in vasto lorde form form bleach with a dark red darkness thingy backround

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Wizard - Jan. 12, 2011

Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - omegazero - Jan. 12, 2011

can i have ryugaa with the epic face while holding l drago and it says blader x right next to him with a blue background.thank you

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Nano - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.

I think you should have a avatar like mine but green! And maybe a sig like mine but also green? That way we could match!!

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Rance02 - Jan. 12, 2011

I like an avatar of Cyber Pegasis in Red Background with my UserName on the lower left corne of the avatar Thank you
And also can i get a sig with Cyber Pegasis on the left, in Red background with my name written on it on the middle-left
Thanks ounce again

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - XBladeX - Jan. 12, 2011

Use a l drago face but on it write my username

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - FruitDealer - Jan. 12, 2011

make on of storm capricorne for me pls. with some kinda cool flashing stuff

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Dread★Shooter - Jan. 12, 2011

That Serpent guy with poison Serpent spinning in the center of the background. background: green

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Musica - Jan. 12, 2011

One with phoenix from beyblade metal fusion if you can i want him animated with a screenshot of him flying off with that weird jacket of his

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Wizard - Jan. 12, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  4:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.

I think you should have a avatar like mine but green! And maybe a sig like mine but also green? That way we could match!!
Lol, greatest Idea ever.

OD, you can just change what I asked for. Do what Nano said. Joyful_3

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 13, 2011

[Image: 63726859.gif]

Bey-Heart there you go

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Wizard - Jan. 13, 2011

(Jan. 13, 2011  1:22 AM)OmegaDarkness Wrote: [Image: 63726859.gif]

Bey-Heart there you go
Thanks! I love it. Joyful_3

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 13, 2011

No problem

RE: Conan's Avatar Shop - Ninja Crab - Jan. 13, 2011

Can u make a sig with Galaxy pegasus, Earth Eagle and Rock Aries fighting and a background that's black with red eyes ( Sorry if im asking to much )

RE: Conan's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 13, 2011

i dont make sigs just avatars

RE: Conan's Avatar Shop - Katsuya - Jan. 13, 2011

Can I Get an Avatar With Shikamaru from Naruto With my name Flashing like Nano's
In Red.

RE: Conan's Avatar Shop - Lord Faust - Jan. 13, 2011

hey can i have an avatar with my name in silver sorta like how yours is like it appearers letter by letter but just write Seth
but use the avatar i have on my account

haha thats what im talkin about i love making avatars like this Ichiro yours will be done soon, Seth i will go ahead and do yours really fast

RE: Conan's Avatar Shop - Light Yagami - Jan. 13, 2011

can you make me an avter with ichigo kursaki in his second full hollow form(vasto lorde form) and saukes mangekyo sharigan as a background and in red flashing letters it says darkangel629

could you get me a pic of the sharigan

uh sure how do i post the pic

just give me the link

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l379/namiku92/Naruto/?action=view&current=300px-Mangekyou_Sharingan_Sasukesvg.png&newest=1 there you go